All Comments on 'Courting Lamara Pt. 03'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago
Bravo!

Courting Lamara is an excellent thriller with a first-rate look at the nastier side of police work and the aftermath. You had a good dig at a couple of my favourite bugbears, lawyers who manage to get the really bad guys turned loose and reporters who ask stupid questions such as: "How did you feel when your [whoever] died?" I always want to scream: "How would you feel you stupid bastard?" Anyway, enough to say that I'm really enjoying this story, Shaima. I always liked your writing but with this story you seem to have taken it to a higher level which is a pleasure to note. Pity there's no higher level here than five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I quite like the story, but while the wording is alright the sentences just drag on, since they are glued together without necessity and the lacking punctation makes reading harder, like someone just talking and you wonder when they need to take air. Just like the previous sentence. More but shorter sentences would be a major improvement. By doing this the plot will be easier to follow. If I remember correctly, that wasn't an issue with the previous instalments.

On the other hand I like the characters. Their actions are comprehensible. Your main characters feelings are well described. And the dialogue is lifelike.

So overall it is a nice story I would love to read more of. Thank you for posting it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

This must be kind of horrible, loosing a partner and ex gf, because some perverts playing fools ..... Unfortunately this happens everyday around the world, in the end is the greed getting rich and important ...... Still a nice story and great style

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What Monaigh said

fallwatcherfallwatcherabout 2 years ago

This is such a compelling and well-written story. Your characters feel like real people whose lives we get to observe. Looking forward to how this story plays out.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

I know it’s good, when I wake up at 6am to finish iy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous