All Comments on 'Courting Lucy Ch. 01'

by MissKittyF

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More Please!

Excellent first attempt. Although the style, flow and incredible detail lead me to think you are much older and more experienced than you should be at your tender age.

I am anxious for more, but please don't hurry it. You already know anticipation makes for better romance and sex so making us wait is just like flirting, which you seem to understand very well.

I don't usually care for long drawn out stories, but the sexual tension you project makes the early part of the story exciting too. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Wet!

By the time I finished your story, I was fingering my self. It reminded me of my husband and myself seducing my coworker......can't wait for pt 2!47

mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 8 years ago
Finally...a true adult story

An excellent presentation of what I consider to be a true marriage. One that is heart to heart and not just a contract to love honor and obey. They write their own rules as they go along and modify them to suit their mutual requirements. They're secure enough in their love to include another in their play without the doubts, uncertainties and jealousy that destroys relationships.

I was a little concerned about the alcohol but they don't use it to self-medicate. They do it because it enriches their lives and they handle it responsibly. They use it to exploit the link that it provides with Lucy and build on that common interest in order to become friends with her and show her the respect and admiration they both have for her.

I like these people and can't wait to read more about them.

MikeyMontyMikeyMontyover 7 years ago
Very nice!

This is the sort of story I like the best, and you've done a great job with it. I hope you'll continue writing erotica!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Very nice

old fashioned even -- like a menage a trois from yesteryear. Nicely told and I hope there is more.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 3 years ago

Fantastic lead in!

I'm very disappointed that there is no second chapter. I really wanted to hear the rest of the story ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous