All Comments on 'Courtney Texts a Stranger Ch. 02'

by writergeek

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

That was hotter than the first one. Will Chris just watch or maybe join in? I'm ready for chapter three.

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago

So sexy and hot up until the last two sentences, when you brought Chris into the room. Lauren and Courtney sound good together.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please make Chris go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been really good until Chris walked in. And yes, I am a guy saying that!

Ed

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
not bad

this was a very good ch. 2, better than the 1st one I guess it does pay for someone to text you by mistake, can't wait to see what ch. 3 brings

RastanuraRastanuraover 6 years ago
Waiting

It was worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awaiting Chapter 3

Chapter one was a lead into chapter two both outstanding look forward to the third chapter x

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Would she?

Courtney's husband was killed by a drunk-driver so would she happily drive her car after "...a few more rounds of drinks..."? Sounds a bit implausible when you think about it unless you intend that she has a drinking problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going

I hope Chris has some fun with the ladies and include Courtney and Laurens friends also maybe next chapter include them taking a shower together and maybe trimming their pussies and trying strapon loving.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago

very nicely written, talented writer and easy to read. thanks and keep it coming. wis it could happen to me, well we all do.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Glad this is fiction cause 1. While sexting can be quite hot, it's another thing to meet said stranger, go to her home and have sex all in a matter of hours. 2. They are professing love and giving themselves to one another, umm 'xcuse me, Lauren has a boyfriend. 3, Lauren's boyfriend, who is suppose to be out of town for two week and for which she told him she met a girl, all of a sudden shows up and walks in while the women are sleep after a heavy night of passionate sex and talking. This is so urgh! Creepy and sneeky. Lastly, Courtney deserves more - like a love of her own, not some part-time female lover looking to satisfy her periodic urges for women, while hoping to marry her boyfriend. Like I said, thank goodness it's fiction. (Like a Warning Label) Please don't try this at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's nice, but the sudden switch in viewpoint was a bit of a jolt. From chapter 1, I expected that this would be entirely Courtneycentric.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous