All Comments on 'Cousin Lacey'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Really good story. love endures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very loveing

I think your story was really great--i red the last 2 pages with tears in my eyes--they were so much in love

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Truly great work,

Can't wait for more from you in the future. You had me glued to the screen, wanting more...

Thanks for sharing it with us,

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Cute story, with some real feeling, but

cousins can marry in about half the states in the country, including in Colorado, right next door to Kansas, so the premise was a little silly.

Even for fantasy (though at least the writer was correct about Kansas law).

But it was otherwise well-done, with a nice twist at the end.

tinman69stinman69sover 17 years ago
Best story lately!!!

This was a great piece of work!! Those two were so much in love! You really knew how to put us in there with them!!! I could feel his pain when they had to part. And I would not have changed a thing about the story, including the last two pages. That was a great ending to a fantastic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic story

Really a great story. I should say one of the best in recent times that I have read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very well written

This has to be one of the truly great works here in this venue. I have read several stories, but none touched me quite like this one. You have a lot of talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best ever

I have never felt compelled to leave a comment before, but this story is a work of art. Not only was it very hot, but it also had a real storyline. Fantastic and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazing

Being a guy even i had tears in my eyes by the end. Very very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very, Very Good!

A very well written story that deserves a sequel. With love such as that, they deserve to be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect Story

It had everything it was hot and had a very dramatic ending. I hadn't planned on reading the whole thing, but I couldn't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW

I'm another guy you had about to cry. I've never said anything so clichèd beforee, but that was truly a work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Superb....

Neat!

The sex was among the best writing I've seen here, and the story was emotionally satisfying.

Crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Simply the best.

I have been an avid reader for two years and this is the best story I have read to date. Terrific work. Can't say enough good things.

Rjay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beautiful.

Had my crying. Deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

Amzing you have a way with words

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Really Good Story

This was really a beautiful love story. You really have a great talent. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awsome

You are unbelievably talented. Keep it up!

HaiHowsItGoinHaiHowsItGoinabout 16 years ago
Mmm...

Your story was beautifully written, even poignant, I just wish the obstacle keeping the characters apart were actually insurmountable. Cousins can legally marry in many parts of the country, and it seems that social mores would become less and less important as time passed without them losing affection for one another. And really, the biggest reason both practically and socially that they cousins shouldn't be together is reproduction: once she was pregnant what did they really have holding them back?

I dunno, maybe that would have been too Fairy-Tale, but a happy ending just seemed so... POSSIBLE, that I couldn't fully appreciate this story, as well done as it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

I think that says enough! Besides, the story line wouldn't have worked if they'd gotten married. Inspirational ending, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What once was old,...

...,is new again! Right? Second time round, it's just as good as ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
perfect

the storyline was perfect and when he found out she was having his son i started bawling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Righto

Yeah having a baby killed it and it was nowhere near worth crying about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

Great story. I'm a bit picky when it comes to erotica/incest but you did a perfect job.

alavo16alavo16almost 15 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing story. It was Perfection. A story worthy of the BIG screen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
5 stars!

hey,this was a great story.im a producer and i would like to do a movie about this kind of situation.everybody has done something like this with their cousin,who hasnt,its not such a bad thing,people have never really thought about the whole adam and eve story.how would they have reproduced without having sexual intercourse with a family member.of course for your closer i would use different names and what not,but the name of the movie im thinking of using is "forbiddin love" or "pure love".i really do hope things work out for you,and congradulations for your son and your passion for true love.nobody ever knows the true concept of love.

regmax25regmax25over 14 years ago
The Best

best Ive read, keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
THE BEST

Dude I've never read anything like this before! this send tears through my eyes. Really great work you've got here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

amazing. best ive ever read

cozy42RUcozy42RUover 13 years ago
Cousin Lacey

Wow! Thank you for such a great read,lots of firsts and a lovely ending. You might consider the next chapter being a rekindling of the next time they all meet up.I was really thinking Jeanie might even get involved at one point, but then again, its your story line.Again thanks for the great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow man....

This is a GREAT story. Made me forget that this was supposed to be an erotic story, that is until it got to the sex parts lol. The end is what got me. It ended so tragic in a sense. That's my opinion anyway, it doesn't stop it from being a good read.

chrissycamorechrissycamoreabout 13 years ago
Lacey

Great story, so great I wish it had another chapter, but then again I like a lot of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow... Just...

I dont usually cry reading literotica. The ending got me.

Granted, as I've spent pretty much my whole life living over seas, I can say they "cousin" taboo is a decidedly "western" thing.

At any rate, love the twist at the end-that was perfect.

Still, I think it should have been different...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
absolutly awesome

omg, i do have tears in my eyes too.

no_luvno_luvalmost 13 years ago

i loved this story to the end. i cried and cried. it was so heart felt and beyond anything i expected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An Outstanding Story

You should really publish this story. I mean it is understandable that you might not wish to because of the "sex" and the fact that you would have to publish it under your real name. However, even if you choose not to, you have a real talent for writing stories. Writing a story is not just about using the right words but also about choosing stories that really have meaning. You have got both aspects covered.

Please do consider using your talent beyond this website. You can create masterpieces with your talent. Admittedly, I am against sex stories in general but I was curious. I am an author myself and a fan of literature but I am not as good as you. You have a talent; sure, literature of authors such as Charles Dickens are outstanding but I think you can get amongst these greats with your writing. Please consider publishing a book. Congratulations on your outstanding stories; I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.

drazvichdrazvichover 12 years ago
Good Story, Absolutely Atrocious Logic

Hmm, can't have a cousins story without cheating, can we? As in my title of comment, it's quite good, although the logic is completely fallacious. They love each other very much, their family knew about it and do nothing, which implies consent. Why can't they be with each other? Why do they have to cheat each other's significant ones? The story takes place in the internet age, can't they do internet search? All they have to do is relocate to a state that allow cousin marriages. 3* at most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You have a gift for writing

But the storyline was horrible, the main characters are selfish and undeserving. I felt like crying because it's absolutely horrible and beyond any sort of forgiveness what they did to their spouses. It's just incredibly sad that these types of people are allowed to live without consequence (I would hope the spouses find out eventually and divorce them). I know it's a story and all but that just shows your mastery of writing slyc to evoke such strong emotions from your readers, do thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I don't know if you're still reading comments about this story, but I hope you'll see this. I found the story just this evening and just have to send you my appreciation. You are a highly-gifted writer and you have woven a terrific tale. Riveting. Heart-rending. (As a Kansan, though, I'd have to encourage you to study Kansas and the ways of horses and riding a little more carefully.) Cousin love is deep and enduring, and heart-breaking as well. In fact, it was in Kansas that my cousin and I faced the fact that we could not have a future together. The other nearby states (NE, MO) prohibit cousin marriage, and we didn't know about Colorado law. Everybody we knew said cousin marriage was illegal, incestuous, and perverted; eventually we believed them.

As for the comment somebody made about cheating on their spouses: Given the human penchant for rationalizing, it's possible to convince yourself that your first love---your cousin---is the one to whom you owe faithfulness; marrying someone else is almost like adultery (cheating on your cousin) or even bigamy. When you look at it in broad daylight, it's twisted and obviously wrong, but when you still love your cousin so much it hurts, it almost makes sense. (For the record, she and I have been completely faithful to our legal spouses.) I did not father any of her children, but she named her son after me and I've often dreamed that he was mine.

So your story really resonates with me. The family's attitude was difficult to puzzle out, at least for me.. But that doesn't change the fact that this is a superb story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so-so

it seems to me that when she said they couldn't get married because they were cousins he would have got pissed, and when she asked if he was a virgin he would have said yes but it seems i wasted my time waiting for you since you don't want to marry me. he would have pushed her off and set her on the ground then rode back to the house and avoided and ignored her the rest of the visit. she proved she was just a tease and had no love for him. the first part ruined the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

This story was wonderful. I cried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
80 shocked that this is not a film

holy shit you need to make more like these

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
could have been together

Depending on which state you live in even first cousins may be legal to marry each other;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_law_in_the_United_States_by_state

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The story was wonderful

They are true soul mates in every sense of the term. What a tragedy they couldn't be married (yes, I know they could have worked around in the real world). The story could go in so many directions in more chapters. Will Lacey enlist Marks assistance to have more children (I gather her husband couldn't get her pregnant). Will Mark and wife have children too. Might both families start making summer retreats to the ranch and will their kids follow the same path? Mark's sister always seemed to be clued in so would she ever sit Mark and Lacey down to discuss the possible consequences if the spouses find out. Might some sort of tragedy befall Mark and Lacey's spouses opening an opportunity for them to marry in a cousin friendly state? If their kids are still small might they take the insurance settlements from the above tragedy, sell Marks business and move together back to the ranch, adopt each other's children and establish her vet business. Well, too much story liner speculation from me.

I've read this story several times and the bitter sweet second half gets me to tears every time. Somehow this work of fiction really tugs at the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ruined again

once again we get a ruined story. you ruined it when she said they couldn't get married and he wasn't pissed and still had sex with her. you ruined it again with the cheating, this would have been better left unposted or posted in the NONEROTIC area it was a total turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Depressing

Really depressing. So they couldn't get married? There are alternatives that legally give you most of the protections and rights a marriage gives you. They should have pursued those!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

He got married at Hyannis Port at the uncle's place. Just so happens that Mass. is one of those states where first cousin marriage is legal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was a really good story up tell u had them marry other people. If they really loved each other they would have found a way to be together, hell there are a lot of states that would even let the marry each other all they had to do is move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sequel

A few years down the road they should get back together and stay together.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 7 years ago
Artificial drama, They could have been together

I really can't see why it would be such a problem for them to be together, seems like an artificial barrier, I didn't even get the sense that the parents would have minded, because whatever supposed taboo, didn't make anyone in the know care about them fucking, so I can't see why marriage would be a problem .

Ruined the story for me, especially when they cheated on their spouses and had a child anyway.

Makes me wonder where the author is from since he consider cousins together such a problem.

This needs a rewrite to remove the contrivance of them not getting married, they could have worked on finding colleges close to each other, and then moving to the same place and gotten married afterwards when they were a bit older so it wouldn't come across as a youthful infatuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Touched me deeply

A wonderfully well-written story, and it rattled a good many bones in my closet. One writer above said,

"As for the comment somebody made about cheating on their spouses: Given the human penchant for rationalizing, it's possible to convince yourself that your first love---your cousin---is the one to whom you owe faithfulness; marrying someone else is almost like adultery (cheating on your cousin) or even bigamy. When you look at it in broad daylight, it's twisted and obviously wrong, but when you still love your cousin so much it hurts, it almost makes sense. (For the record, she and I have been completely faithful to our legal spouses.) I did not father any of her children, but she named her son after me and I've often dreamed that he was mine."

Our experience was so similar it's scary. We grew up in Nebraska, where cousin-marriage is illegal; as it is in KS, MO, IA, SD, WY. We didn't know about CO. I went through the same mental/moral gymnastics as the Anonymous I've quoted (about owing your faithfulness to your cousin). She named a son after me and I named a daughter after her. Likewise, we have both been completely faithful to our legal spouses. The hole in my heart is still bleeding and raw.

For the record: (1) 300 acres is a mighty small ranch in Kansas. (2) Having sex in the saddle with her facing him just wouldn't work, b/c the saddle horn would either go up her twat or up her arse, neither of which is conducive to enjoyment--& probably lead to permanent damage! (Check the actual size & shape of a saddle horn!) It could be done bareback, of course. (3) Making love in the haymow without putting a blanket or two down would be awfully uncomfortable; both people would end up with multiple scratches and other itches on the parts of their body that came in contact with the hay (presumably the girl's neck, back, and legs, and the guy's knees and elbows?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A love story

That didn't end right. They should have married and legally can in several states.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Reminiscent of betweenthesheets story That Summer. Very good story 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What has happened to the cousin lacey characters since your last submission?

When you last wrote they were just starting their families.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was the best story

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 2 years ago

Generally, I liked the story with two reservations.

The first, another commentator pointed out about the impossibility of having sex as described while in a Western saddle. She'd have a saddle horn in her crotch, if she was attempting to straddle his waist.

The second is that this is yet another story that perpetuates the oft-repeated myth about an internal hymen. The hymen is at the entrance to the vagina and not somewhere inside. There is no pushing partway inside and then hitting an obstruction. If you're inside at all, you've already passed her hymen and taken her virginity.

I could see a sequel to this story, where Mark and Lana have a little girl, named Lacey Lana. The cousins continue to get together over the years, and Mark Jeff and Lacey Lana fall in love. Since they are purportedly "second cousins", they get married (2nd cousins can marry in all states), never knowing they are actually half-siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you did it right.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Oh my. I’ve got tears in my eyes. What a beautiful, bittersweet love story. It’s interesting how a make believe story can stir that much emotion. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wish they didn't cheat on their spouses, especially having Lacey make her husband raise her cousin's kid in secret. Paternity Fraud is a morally corrupt crime that isn't punished nearly enough

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous