All Comments on 'Cousin's Dilemma'

by highclassic

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Spaniard2017Spaniard2017almost 6 years ago
Very enjoyable

Well written and very nicely developed. Loved how you handled the conflict in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well written, good at showing transition from family member to lover within a few chapters. Text-book example of the minimum length a good incest story should be.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Great story.

I really enjoyed this and look forward to your next story. Thanks.

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful Erotic Love Story

One of the best written, most sensitive love stories I read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story

Beautifully delivered. Pleasure to read.

Mark737Mark737almost 6 years ago
Great job

I love finding stories like this. Ones that are believable. Ones that include the consequences that can happen when something like this is found out. Adds to the realism. No huge breasts or baseball bats for cocks. I am light years from being a writer. But I can tell the ones you think they can write and the ones who just sow you with their work. You are latter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Lovely story line and well written. You grabbbed and maintained my attention. So realistic and enjoyable are your characters. Will continue to read your work. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story.9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kissing Cousins is Delightful

Very well written and very from the heart...you have probably more than kissed a cousin or two. I was always in love with my cousin...we were a year apart in age. But my parents and her parents strenuously disagreed with us being lovers. So we went our different ways, but later in our late twenties we got back together. And even though we are both married and have families, we continue to this day to be lovers and best friends.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Extremely well written gentle and beautiful love story.

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 6 years ago
Not fair!

It's not fair for you to make a grown man cry with a story on Literotica! In all seriousness, this was a well-crafted tale that touched the heartstrings as much as the groin. Loved the way you used the artistic angle to bring these two together. This was a true romance that had me as a reader caring about the characters and their plight. Plus some really hot (and at times tender) sex! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Well done! I was afraid this was going to be a nonconsent story when your blurb said "unwillingly drawn into a relationship," but after reading it I decided that you must have meant "unwittingly". The characterizations are all quite believable. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"I have pencils of different hardness, erasers, triangles, compass, dividers and an engineering ruler with different scales on it. Stuff nobody uses any more on jobs."

You've never worked in a civil or structural engineering firm, have you? The set squares, compasses and different hardness pencils / thickness pacers you'd be pressed to find a use sure, but a scale ruler is essential. Definitely sketch shit up using pens or a pacer / pencil anyway, before starting a drawing, then once you've got it there's a lot of value in printing something and redlining it, you can see a lot more on paper / when looking at it in a different format.

Just irked me is all.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
A lovely story

Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Who says cripes?

It really drew me out of the story. I enjoyed the characters and the premise for the story but a little more detail during the sex would have been great. A commendable effort however.

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
That was brilliant.

Slow, tender, loving and gentle, with a 'proper' ending.

I'd love a sequel, some stories are just too good not to have a follow on !

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Voted 5 and it shows 1

Voted 5 and shows 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Story.

Your characters were brilliant and your story so believable. I was rooting for them in the end. To me good incest stories between brother sister or cousin are like a Romeo and Juliet. Thanks for your story.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 2 years ago

Damn - there's no more.......

That was beyond great, the characters were brilliant.

Well worth more than just 5 Stars !

Rapier

Poet_Laureate_69Poet_Laureate_69almost 2 years ago

Love a romantic story. Enjoyed this one very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very realistic,sensual

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

That was an amazing love story. I'm so glad I found it. Thank you writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous