All Comments on 'Coventry Park Pt. 01'

by WritersFriend

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You Sir...

Have a Death Wish... and the next story will be your last for Uncle Ted... Not every man in the village is quite so tolerant I am sure.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
No LW story...just...

No LW story...just a lonely man looking to the neigbours families and having the fantasy to destroy them and make them feel as lonely and unhappy as himself...If this rambling was true he soon will be found dead in his house...The saddest parts were him imaginning the children hearing their mother cheating...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No loving wives here

Just a sexual predator and his victims. Why would anyone write about this? It reads more like a police report after the predator is lynched by the neighborhood. 01 implies there will be a 02. Don't bother. No one will read it, we'll just skip to the scoring and give it a 1. Post it in the sexual predator genre so we don't have to be bothered. It's not a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its OK, its just a fantasy.

Totally predictable, base animal fucking, with no plot or drama. And so ridiculous that it makes one wonder if you've ever had a relationship with a woman. Your protagonist is a monster. But you make the women so shallow and stupid and pathetic that he's not even a very clever or interesting monster. This reads like you got tired of reading other jack-off stories and decided to write your own. Maybe when you grow up you might want to add some mature themes to your stories. Adulterous or cruel sex is almost always a symptom of deeper emotional and psychological problems.

The protagonist is a unfeeling user, who takes pleasure in the sex, but even more in violating marriages, deceiving needful troubled women, and taking the love and fidelity away from husbands. He appears to have no interest in a long term sincere loving relationship based on mutual respect, sacrifice, and love. What happened in his life to destroy his soul and his humanity? The women I'm sure each have their own stories of pain, disenchantment, suffering, or just personal weakness. What interesting drama those stories might be. Think about writing those stories, someday.

Until then, its OK to practice here. Hope you can handle the criticism. Most can't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another new scum trash writer

joins the hundreds already infecting the LW category 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She won't break up the family?

Yet she'll screw a strange man in her marital bed while her two children are awake in the house? Yeah that makes sense. Things went downhill from there. The biggest problem is that all the characters (with the exception of the kids) in this mess are just plain unlikeable people. Lacking original or clever writing, with dialogue supplied by a 12 year old, there simply wasn't anything to like about this. Nothing erotic or sexy. Nothing fun or entertaining. Seven (7) new stories in the Loving Wives section today. And only one got a score above a 3. This joins the 5 other poorly conceived and badly written stories posted. Really awful writing. 1 star for complete and utter drivel.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 8 years ago
KEEP TRYING!

Okay, you finished your first submission and have now discovered just what a pack of sharks the readers of Loving Wives can be. Don’t let them get you down. This is a place for learning, so consider their comments and try again. Don’t ever expect them to like what you write; that will happen about the same time the mainstream news media give the Republicans a fair break in there reporting.

Now for a little help—maybe. A good story should always be believable and your stud is operating in a very close area screwing multiple women who all know about each other—and they aren’t jealous. That’s hard to believe. I think one would tip off a husband in the middle of a hissy fit. Why do all the women spread their legs when this stud shows up? Even if it might not always be true, we want to think there’s always a reason for a loving wife to cheat. And then when the hero lies to the young girl about getting pregnant you turn him into an ass with no redeeming qualities.

Anyway—if I keep going this comment will be as long as the story. Do keep writing, you are doing pretty darn good for a first timer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree, nobody to like.

But its your fantasy, just don't quit your job at Burger King uncle teddie.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
I seem to detect interesting differences

In the tone of the comments condemning adultery in this story (and other LW stories) told first-person by a man leading a wife astray, vs the comments on stories told third-person, vs comments on stories told first-person by an adulterous wife.

Somehow the condemnation doesn't seem to be quite so virulent (and the comments are fewer in number) with stories like Coventry Park ?

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What an asshole! Trying to get that young girl pregnant...

It's jerks like you who make the rest of us look bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Protaganist is an obvious jerk but ...

he gets a lot of pussy. Let's see what's further up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In divorce

In some courts of a lot of USA states the wife could lose the children custody if she cheated in the next room of the child room..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A HOT TALE OF WHAT HAPPENS IN REAL LIFE. VERY WELL DONE.

I had to laugh at the commenters who dunned your story. What a bunch of naive fools. You were just telling it the way it is and they were probably wishing they'd been that lucky. I made a career of fucking married women who weren't being properly serviced by their husbands and, yes, I definitely impregnated several of them. I always had them come to my place so there'd be no wet spots or come stains on their couches or mattresses. Two of them brought their teenage daughters and convinced them to let me break them in and then teach them the skills that damned few women are ever exposed to and have a chance to learn. (One of them asked if she could bring her fast developing 12 yr. old.

In over forty years, I've fucked between 2500 and 3000 wives. Some only once. Some several times and some, hundreds of times. Was I a whore? Yup.. and a damned good one. That's because, from the time I was 17 to 20, I was taught by a married 32 yr. old former professional high priced call girl (she married MONEY) who taught me how to fuck her and how to pay attention to women and what they like when I'm fucking them. She said she loved my thick 9 ½" dick and I loved how she used her tight kagel muscle controled pussy to milk me. She set the bar high. Initially, I only fucked the beauties but when the Internet and hookup to fuck sites came on the scene, I looked at the attitude in their profile, as well as their looks and their body. Hundreds of plainer wives with fine bodies and great attitudes got their brains fucked out. I think I most enjoyed being the first man to surprise a married woman with her first ever orgasm. It happened about fifty times. With one of them, it happened the third time we were together. She started bucking, screaming, then exploded... soaking me and the bed. She started crying and apologizing for losing control of her bladder and pissing on me. I quieted her down and told her that it wasn't piss but the same thing that I shoot into her and she'd felt the same feeling that I felt when I did it. That was seventeen years ago and I'm still fucking her.

I gave this jealous mastubater's piece five stars

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Anonymous

This anonymous said has posted the same fantastical comment on other stories. If it were true, she would be have time to write his fatuous commsnts? CD, you don't have to worry about sharks attacking this story. Catfish, however, being bottom feeders ,might be a problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous