Coventry Park Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face puckered with the first sip, then relaxed as she took a couple more. I had double-batched the tequila to overpower the sweetness of the Triple Sec...and hopefully to overpower Crystal.

"Better?" I asked.

She nodded. "Thanks. I needed that."

I topped up her glass, eyeing her clothing. "Not planning on swimming today?"

She grinned. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

She stood up, fiddled open the button of her shorts, pulled down the zipper, and peeled the shorts down her long dark legs. Her grin broadened as she watched my eyes latch on to her white bikini bottom. With teasing fingers she unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off her shoulders. I took in her luscious brown cleavage and the two hard nipples poking out the near-translucent material of her white bikini top.

"Like it?" she asked.

I nodded, mute.

"I bought it in Chicago, at Temptations. It was going to be a surprise for Larry, but..." A frown clouded her pretty face.

"What?" I said.

She rediscovered her smile. "Nothing. Let's try out the water."

She climbed daintily down the ladder while I lunged in a slanting dive toward the deep end. I horsed around with her for a while, careful not to be too forward. Her nipples hugged her wet sheer top, hard and pointed and brown. It took all my self-control not to lay hands on them.

After we were refreshed, we climbed out of the pool and I refilled our glasses. Crystal stared off into space, looking morose.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She downed a large gulp of her drink, then shook her head, fighting back tears. I pulled my patio chair closer and put my hand on her shoulder. She leaned her face into my chest and broke down.

"What is it?" I asked, stroking her short black hair. It was straight and soft, not kinky at all.

She shook her head again, continuing to blubber against my chest. I moved my hand down from her head and caressed the silken flesh of her back. She straightened up slowly, wiping her cheeks. "I'm sorry, Ted. I..." She couldn't get the words out.

"Is it something I can help with?"

She looked at me, her eyes red. "Do you have a DVD player?"

"Sure."

She grabbed her handbag and towel and stood up. "Come on. I have something to show you."

We went into the main-floor family room and she handed me a DVD from her bag. She laid the towel on the sofa and sat down on it while I slotted the disk into the player. I settled beside her as the video started.

Larry, Alicia, and Mandy were sitting on a bed. Larry filled three tall flutes with champagne, passed two to the girls, and raised his. "To the prettiest women in the world," he said. They clinked glasses and sipped, and then Larry's hand was behind Alicia's head, pulling her to him. As his tongue slid into her mouth, Crystal began to whimper beside me. Her eyes were fixed on the TV, a slow tear trickling down her cheek.

While Larry and Alicia swapped tongues, Mandy rubbed the bulge that was threatening to shred the front of Larry's gray wool pants. He squeezed his big paw over her hand and said, "You want some of this?"

Mandy smiled. "I want to suck it."

Larry pulled down his zipper and fished out a black-purple monster nearly a foot long. He pumped it a couple of times, and Mandy dipped her head down and swallowed half of it. Larry jerked his hips up and the other half slid into Mandy's throat.

"Oh God!" Crystal moaned. She covered her face with her hands, her beautiful brown body trembling. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. She nestled her face into my chest, heaving with her sobs. She tried not to watch, but her head kept turning toward the TV.

Alicia was now on her hands and knees on the bed, with Larry naked behind her and Mandy kneeling at his side. Larry squeezed Alicia's white dress up over her ass and peeled down her peach-colored thong until it stretched between her thighs. While he and Mandy tongue-kissed, Mandy grabbed his big black pole in her fist and worked it up and down Alicia's pink slit. She wedged the prickhead inside Alicia's cunt lips, then yanked her face away from Larry's and, eyes ablaze, said "Fuck her."

Larry grabbed Alicia's hips with both hands, and with one hard thrust buried his dick balls-deep in her juicy twat.

I had gotten a bit upset watching this the other night. Alicia had never let me fuck her without a condom, even though I had offered a substantial bonus. Now here she was, bouncing her ass back onto this black man's oversized log to a raunchy chorus of moans and groans.

Larry gripped the back of Alicia's neck with his left hand while his right snaked behind Mandy's head, steadying it while he tongue-fucked her mouth. Alicia's cooze was churning out cunt butter like a dairy working overtime, slicking up Larry's schlong with a thick sheen of creamy white froth.

Larry slid his hand around from Mandy's head and onto her yellow-haltered tit. She pulled her top off, and Larry bent over and inhaled her small right boob into his mouth. As he sucked it, he forced his hand down the back of her tight cream-colored capris, his dick never missing a beat in Alicia's cunt. Alicia's eyes were squeezed shut and she was groaning and slamming her ass back onto Larry's foot-long dong. Mandy reached down and slid her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock, then pulled it out.

Larry popped his mouth off her breast and looked at her in surprise. Smiling, she nudged the giant black knob against Alicia's anus. "Fuck her ass," she said.

"God, no!" Alicia cried, and tried to squirm away. Larry held her neck firmly with his left hand. He grasped her hip with his right, and as he and Mandy kissed again, Mandy forced half of his huge rod into Alicia's bunghole.

Alicia whimpered, "Oh God, no, I can't!"

Larry removed his hand from her neck and grasped both her hips. With a powerful lunge he jammed the last six inches of his dark meat inside her.

Alicia's head jerked back, her long blonde hair flying. "Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes!" she cried. "Do it! Fuck my ass, you bastard!"

Larry pummeled his cock into her, giving her all twelve inches with each vicious stroke.

Chapter 5

Beside me, Crystal had started sobbing again. Her head was still against my chest, her palm over my nipple. A shiver ran through me when I felt her thumb move over it. I was sure she could see my boner trying to knife its way up out of my Speedo. I cradled her head and stroked her hair, saying, "Shhh, shhh."

Her face turned toward the TV again. It was hard for her not to watch her husband cornholing this blonde stranger. Her fingers played with my nipple, then began lightly stroking their way down my ribs. They feathered over my stomach for a few seconds, and finally grazed my prick.

"Oh God, Crystal," I groaned.

Her face tilted up and I crushed my lips to hers. I squeezed my tongue into her mouth and her tongue responded, hard and small and frantic. She gripped my hard-on through my swimsuit while I cupped her breast through her flimsy top. As our tongues dived and dipped and twirled, she slid her hand into my Speedo and grasped hot flesh. I moaned into her mouth and pulled my face back. She licked my lips with the tip of her tongue as I undid the back clasp of her bikini top. It fell away, exposing a pair of beautiful breasts the size of small oranges, with chocolate areolas and dark brown, almost black nipples that stood out like tiny coiled springs. I leaned down and took one into my mouth, and it was Crystal's turn to groan. As I flicked my tongue over the hard bud, she began stroking my cock with long, forceful jerks. If she kept that up I knew I wouldn't last long. I grabbed her wrist and gazed into her dark eyes. "I don't want to come that way," I said.

Crystal's face was torrid. "How?"

I pressed her back onto a mound of cushions, making sure she could see the TV, and kissed her again. I licked both her nipples, then trailed my tongue down her belly and swirled it in her navel. I hooked my thumbs in her bikini bottoms, and when she raised her hips I peeled the tiny garment down her long brown legs and untangled it from her ankles. Her cooze was gorgeous, with a thin vertical strip of neatly trimmed black hair curling up just above her labia. The labia themselves were shaved, revealing a dark brown, near-black slit with a hint of pink inside. I didn't know if the beads of moisture there were pool water or love dew, so I leaned down to find out. I slurped my tongue up her slit, then sucked her clit between my lips.

"Oh God," she moaned, tangling her fingers in my hair. I looked up at her. Her eyes were focused on the TV again. From the sounds coming from the set I didn't need to see what was happening. Larry was lying on his back on the bed, and Mandy was sitting on his face while Alicia sucked the dick that had just been in her ass. I had been careful in my edits to make sure I caught every lewd gyration of Larry's tongue on Mandy's quim—the way he sucked her folds into his mouth, his teeth nibbling her clit, his tongue poking deep into her bald pink hole. I emulated his actions on Crystal's cunt while lapping up the juices that were flowing like a river from deep inside her. They were a musky syrup, rich and tangy, like an exotic Thai sauce.

Crystal's pelvis jerked up and her hips began to grind around. She was in desperate need. I flicked my tongue over her clit again, and her beautiful brown body began to writhe and shake in an African beat I had never witnessed before. The feral noises trying to claw their way up from her throat made her sound like she was speaking in tongues. She grabbed my head with both hands and jerked my face hard to her cunt. She froze and shuddered, and my mouth was swamped with a fresh batch of creamy girl-goo. As I savored her tasty gift, her hands relaxed on my head and her body went limp.

I gave her cunt one last tongue-swipe and sat up.

Crystal slowly opened her eyes and smiled at me. "That was...nice," she said.

I smiled back. "Yes, it was."

She looked at my boner, pointing seven inches toward the ceiling. "Oh my! Did I cause that?"

My cock twitched in answer.

She smirked. "I guess I'll just have to do something about it."

She crooked her index finger at me, and I crawled up her body until my dick was even with her face. She grasped the base, lifted her head off the pillows, and swallowed my shaft to the hilt. I gasped. She smiled around my white meat and started bobbing her head back and forth. She looked a bit uncomfortable in that position, so I scooted forward a little, grabbed the armrest of the sofa, and began fucking her mouth.

As I plowed my dick into her face, Crystal's eyes latched onto the TV again. I turned my head and saw Mandy lying back on the bed, her shoulders and head raised high on pillows. Larry was on his knees straddling her chest, gripping the headboard, and skull-fucking her like a madman. With each violent thrust his dick slid a full twelve inches down her throat. Mandy's eyes were watering and she was making gagging sounds, but I could see she was enjoying it.

As I humped my dick harder into Crystal's mouth, I remembered the editing I'd done last night. The DVD was a compilation of the numerous fuck sessions the threesome had had. Larry had come several times, but I didn't want to show them all to Crystal. I figured the maximum impact would be to let her see his final orgasm, the one I was sure would seal his fate. I had incorporated scenes of Larry jamming his dark meat into every one of the hookers' inviting holes, and so far my plan had proved right—Crystal had come like a ten-dollar whore when I ate her, and now she was slurping my dick like it was the tastiest Popsicle on the planet. I had been surprised at first that she was able to take my whole seven inches down her throat, but looking now at her husband's massive tool splitting Mandy's lips, I could understand it. Crystal seemed almost grateful for my smaller dick. She gave it loving swirls with her tongue on the outstrokes and worked her throat muscles around it each time I shoved it in. I was close to coming but I wasn't done yet. As soon as Larry had Mandy splayed out and was fucking her missionary-style, I eased my dick from Crystal's mouth and slid down her body. I wiped my cockhead up her slit and smiled at her.

"Ted, I don't think we should—"

I jammed my prick seven inches deep inside her.

"Oh God, yes!" she said. "Fuck me!"

I draped her long brown legs over my shoulders and stabbed my prick into her cunt again and again. Gripping her ass cheeks, I pounded her silly, grinding the base of my cock on her clit with each dick-burying stroke. After several long minutes of frenetic jungle fucking, I lay on top of her and rutted into her slowly, slavering my tongue in her mouth. She grabbed my butt and twisted it, hunching her hips up to meet my jabs. For a moment I was tempted to dip my dick in her dark nether hole, but then thought that might be too much for a first date. Sure, Larry had done it to Alicia on the DVD—was doing it to Mandy at that moment—but those girls were pros and Crystal was an amateur, although she was a better lay than either of those two blonde whores.

Crystal began to shudder again, and I felt my moment of release at hand. From the TV I heard Mandy yell, "Come in my ass, you motherfucker! Pop your nuts inside me!"

Larry chuckled. "I ain't wasting my black baby juice up no white girl's asshole."

Crystal's eyes flicked to the screen again, a steady stream of moans now leaking from her mouth. Her tits quivered with my pounding, her hips hunching up hard. I turned my head in time to see Larry pull his cock out of Mandy's ass from behind and shove it a foot deep up her swollen pink twat.

"This is where a black man puts his sperm," he said. "Where it'll do the most good."

Resting his weight on her back, he groped her tits, grunting and flexing his ass cheeks. Large viscous pools of white goo oozed out from where his cock was plugged into Mandy's cooze. He started jabbing her with short strokes, and Mandy groaned and whimpered, almost crying with need. "Oh, yes! Give it to me! Plant your seed deep inside me."

I looked at Crystal again. Fresh tears were drizzling down her cheeks. I licked them off, kissed her, and then gave her everything I had. She started sobbing and clutching my ass again, her legs clamped like a vise around me. "Oh, yes, fuck me," she said, her voice a breathy Siren's call. "Make love to me."

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I'm almost there, Crystal. Can I come inside you?"

She gazed up into my eyes. Sadly. Sexily. She nodded.

I gave her a few more hard pokes, and then, with a final grunt, I buried my dick inside her to the root. I couldn't believe she was so tight after fucking Larry. Her vaginal muscles strangled my shaft like a knotted fist, each spine-tingling outpouring of my hot love sauce causing another orgasmic wave to wash through her luscious brown body. My cock jerked and spluttered and filled her womb, and when it was over, I laid my head on her shoulder, completely spent. She stroked my hair, suppressing whimpers deep in her throat. I hoped they were caused by me, but I knew better. They were sounds of regret at the massive betrayal she had just witnessed on the TV screen—at least for the second time. This was a revenge fuck on her part, pure and simple...exactly as I had planned. But now that it was over I didn't want it to end. To my surprise I felt something for this woman—a twinge of pity perhaps, but something more I thought. For a second the word love popped into my head. Even at this late stage of my life I still wasn't sure I knew what the word meant. Sure, I had said it to more than a few women in my day, but my love was a nomad, so fickle it could change direction instantaneously in a club, flitting from woman to woman like grains of sand in a desert storm. Nevertheless, I felt some connection with her, and not just my dick shriveling in her pussy.

My cock fell loose and I sat up beside her. She sat up, too, her eyes avoiding mine. That painful period of silence after forbidden sex.

"That was...nice," I said.

She looked at me and smiled a discomfited smile. "Yes, it was."

I shifted closer and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. She laid her head on my chest. The obligatory post-coital cuddle. I stroked her back, feeling smug at the little shivers I sent skipping through her body.

"Oh my God!" she said.

"What?

She lifted her head off my chest and looked into my eyes. "I can't believe I let you come inside me. I'm not on the Pill."

That, too, had been my plan.

I acted flustered, ashamed. "Damn it, I'm sorry, Crystal. I should have used a condom."

She shook her head. "No, it was my fault. What was I thinking?"

I let her mull that for a moment.

"Any regrets?" I asked.

A second's hesitation, then: "No, except for not protecting myself."

"You can always use the morning-after pill." I felt I had to offer her the out, even though the thought of my sperm cells drilling their horny little heads into her fertile egg turned me on like crazy.

"That's a good idea," she said. "I'll have to buy it in Gantry, though. Sam, the pharmacist at Coventry Drug Mart, is a friend of Larry's. I'm sure he knows we're trying to have a baby."

I tried to look surprised. "You are?"

Another pause. "We were. Not now."

My hand trailed down to Crystal's thighs. I slid it between them and fingered the blobby mess of semen there. "So...where do we go from here?" I said.

"I-I don't know, Ted. Everything is happening so fast. So fucking fast."

It was the first time I'd heard her use the F word. I liked it.

"Crystal, I've never said this to anyone before, but I think I lo—"

She pressed her finger to my lips. "Shh. Let's just enjoy this moment. Okay?"

I nodded.

She cuddled to my chest while I fingered her to another orgasm.

A half-hour later, she looked at the clock on the fireplace mantle and said, "Shit, it's almost four-thirty. Larry will be home soon." She got up and retrieved her clothes. I stroked my sticky cock, watching her dress.

Chapter 6

After my break-up with Connie Macmillan and my phone call to Crystal, Crystal arrived in the allotted ten minutes, bedecked in the same white bikini she had worn on our first tryst. We swam and drank margaritas and lazed around the pool for an hour, and then I took her into the living room and sat on the couch while she mounted me, her pussy sliding up and down my pole like a hot tight glove. She was in the middle of some kind of tribal dance in honor of my dick—head thrown back, tits shimmying, hands gripping my thighs behind her—when she said, "Oh shit!" and hunkered down, her breasts pancaking my head.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She rolled off me and onto the floor. "It's Carly, Chuck and Livvy's daughter."

I laughed. "She's just delivering the newspaper."

"I think she saw me."

I turned my head. The drapes and valences were wide open. The damned maid must have forgotten to close them. As my dick slowly wilted, Crystal fumbled around on the floor for her clothes.

"Are you leaving?" I asked.

She gave me her responsible look. "I think that would be prudent, don't you?"

"She probably didn't see you."

"Maybe not, but I'm out of here all the same."

That was a piss-off. We had only been together a month, but perhaps our time was already drawing to an end.

"What's Larry going to do?" I said. "After all, you've got the DVD."

Crystal pulled up her shorts and stared at me with a duh look on her face. "He might just come over here and beat the shit out of you."