Coventry Park Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't considered that.

***

The next morning I had to go to Gantry to tend to some business. I returned home about one o'clock, and walking through my front door I saw a blonde head sticking up over the back of my green-and-gold French provincial chair. When I came around it I was surprised to see Carly Bresman, clad in a pink bikini top, red terry-cloth shorts, and white sneakers. She was snapping a wad of gum between her teeth, giving me her smug teenage smirk.

I sat on the sofa across from her and said, "Carly, how did you get in?"

"The back door was open."

That was a nasty habit of mine.

"What are you doing here?"

She stretched the gum out from between her teeth and let it snap back. "I saw you."

I tried not to gulp. "Saw me what?"

"You know."

"No, I don't know."

"You and Mrs. Taylor, you were..." The girl's smirk blossomed into a full-on grin. "It's okay. I mean, I'm not prejudiced or anything. In fact, there's this black guy at school—Thad—he's really hot."

Her fingers returned to her mouth to wrench her wad of bubblegum. She brought her right foot up onto the chair and started waving her knee back and forth. My eyes locked on the tight crevice in her shorts between her thighs.

Carly had just turned eighteen and would be starting her senior year at Coventry High School in the fall. She was the daughter of Chuck and Livvy Bresman, the latter of whom I had ended an affair with a little over seven months earlier. Livvy was thirty-nine and a bit on the chunky side. Carly was about five-two, slender, with tight schoolgirl curves in all the right places. Her cupcake-size breasts pressed against the thin material of her pink bikini top, the pinprick nipples winking at me. I dragged my eyes up from them and looked into her face again. She was still grinning.

"So what do you want, Carly? Is this some kind of blackmail scheme?"

A hurt expression pinched the girl's face. "Oh no, nothing like that. I just thought maybe you could...help me with something."

I was having trouble keeping my eyes off her snatch. Her wagging knee had caused the red terry cloth to fold up into her vaginal crease.

"Help you with something? Like what?"

A pink flush crept up from her neck and into her cheeks. "Well, you know I'm going with Joel Penneman?"

I nodded. I had seen them together a few times. The Penneman kid lived one block over, tall and lanky, with clipped dark hair.

"Well," she said, "Joel and I have been...doing some things."

"Fucking?" I said.

Carly's jaw dropped. She shook her head vehemently. "Oh no, nothing like that. Just kissing and stuff."

"And?"

"Well...Joel says I'm not a very good kisser. I'm afraid he's going to dump me."

"Is that all the two of you have done so far, just kissed?"

Another hot surge of pink. "No."

"What else?"

"We've...you know, touched each other."

"You've played with his cock?"

An embarrassed nod.

"Has he put his fingers in your pussy?"

Another aggressive head shake. "No, we just touch each other through our clothes."

"So you haven't sucked his cock?"

Carly squirmed in her chair, her cheeks now bright red. "No."

"How can I help?'

"I thought you could...you know, maybe teach me to kiss better?"

My cock stiffened in my pants. "And in return you'll keep quiet about seeing me and Crys— me and Mrs. Taylor together?"

"Sure," Carly said, her smirk returning. "It'll be our secret."

I pretended to think about it. "I suppose I can do that."

Carly's face beamed. "Goody!"

Goody? Christ.

"When do you want to start?" I said.

"I was hoping now. If you're not too busy."

"I think I can shuffle things to the back burner for a while. Why don't you come over here?"

Carly stood up and walked toward me, looking tentative. I checked to make sure the damned curtains were closed. She sat beside me on the couch, and I laid my arm across the back of her shoulders. She flinched.

"It's hard to kiss somebody without touching them, Carly."

She nodded, her cheeks pinking again.

"So what exactly have you and Joel done so far? Have you French-kissed?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"Joel's put his tongue in your mouth?"

She nodded.

"Have you put yours in his?"

"Uh huh."

"And what do you do with your tongue once it's in his mouth?"

Carly looked at me as if I were speaking Greek. "I don't do anything."

I was starting to get the picture. "Okay. Let's try a run-through so I can see what's what."

I leaned toward her. She rested her head back on my arm. Her lips were hard as granite. It took almost a minute to wedge my tongue between them, and when I did it was met by icy-still frigidity. Like kissing a corpse.

I straightened up. "Okay, I think I see part of the problem." Carly looked into my eyes like a knowledge-starved student. "You have to soften your lips a bit, Carly, make them mushy. They're too tense. And when a boy tries to put his tongue in your mouth, it's okay to hold him off for a while—a little tease is good—but then you have to let him inside. Then, once his tongue is in your mouth, you need to use your tongue. Roll it against his, like you're massaging it."

Carly gave me a doubtful look.

"Let's start with step one," I said. "I kiss you, and you make your lips mushy."

I leaned in again. This time her mouth was soft and compliant. We smooched for a long minute, my boner rising like Old Faithful. I pulled back, reluctantly.

"Good," I said. "Now, while we're kissing like that, flick your tongue out, just a bit, over my lips. Boys find that really sexy. Let's try it."

Our lips met again, and the tip of Carly's tongue came out to play, hard and pointed and very, very sexy. I sucked on it gently. She moaned.

I eased back. "Did you like that?"

A shy nod, accompanied by deep eye contact.

"Okay, that's step two. Step three, I put my tongue in your mouth, and you move your tongue against it in little circles. Understand?"

"Yes," Carly said quietly.

"Good. Then, when you feel my tongue pulling back, you put your tongue in my mouth and swirl it around. Okay?"

"I think so." She looked not at all sure.

"Let's try it."

I kissed her again, and when her tongue emerged from her mouth I pressed it back in with mine, searching for her tonsils. Her tongue began twirling around, sometimes soft, sometimes hard, always in motion. When my tongue retreated into my mouth, hers followed, dancing and skipping and teasing my palate. My cock was at near-launch status.

With our lips still pressed together, I cupped her breast through her pink bikini top and thumbed the diamond-dot nipple. She moaned and her little tongue went ballistic in my mouth. I pawed her top down and squeezed my hand over the soft mound of teen flesh. I pulled my lips from hers, dipped down, and inhaled her entire boob into my mouth. Carly groaned and cradled my head against her chest, her hips squirming. While maintaining my lip-lock on her tit, I slowly sank her back onto the cushions. I flicked my tongue over her nipple, feathered my hand up the insides of her thighs, and cupped her pussy through her shorts. Her inner thighs were silky smooth, her cunt a hothouse of moisture. I licked my way up from her breasts to her lips, and as our tongues played cat-and-mouse again, I grabbed the waistband of her shorts and started peeling them off her buttocks. She lifted her hips, and I dragged shorts and panties off, then buried my hand in a very juicy schoolgirl twat. Her pubic hair was soft and sparse, her vaginal lips smooth and moist.

"God, you've got a beautiful cunt," I said.

She smiled at me shyly. "Thanks."

I licked my way down her torso and kissed the inside of each thigh. When I slithered my tongue between the lips of her tight virgin slit, she groaned and grabbed my head, pulling it hard to her pussy. Her dainty teenage hole smelled fresh and fragrant, her adolescent juices like honey to my lips. I slid a finger inside her and moved my tongue up onto her clit, flicking it in rhythm with her grinding hips. As her breaths began to spurt out in pants, I replaced my tongue on her clit with my twiddling thumb, withdrew my finger from inside her, and plunged my tongue deep up her sopping twat.

"Oh God!" she cried, arching her back, her hands twisting my hair.

I tongue-fucked her for a good three minutes while diddling her clit into a throbbing, swollen nub. Her body began to vibrate and an unholy noise sprang up from her throat. She clamped her thighs around my head, and I squeezed her ass cheeks in my hands and found her clit with my tongue again.

"Oh God!" she cried. "Yes! Eat me!"

I flailed her little button mercilessly, and Carly exploded into a full-blown fit—head thrashing, body writhing, groin pumping up to meet my mouth. A torrent of sweet girl-juice flooded my face, and I lapped up every drop, savoring the delicate flavor, then sucked her clit gently, proud of the tiny aftershocks I sent rippling through her body.

Finally I lowered her ass back onto the couch and looked up at her. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her small breasts heaving. Her cute little face reminded me of her mother's, with its high cheekbones, button nose, and thin pink lips. I slid up her body and lay down beside her. "Did you like that, Carly?"

Her eyes fluttered open, a mixture of lust and gratitude shining behind them. "Oh, yes! It was the best thing I ever felt." She noticed my hand fumbling with my pants. "Wh-what are you doing?"

I extracted my stiff prick. "I think this will be the best thing you've ever felt."

"No! Mmphff—"

I sealed her lips with mine, jabbing my tongue into her mouth. Her hips began to wriggle again, this time against my raging dick. I broke off the kiss and nibbled on her ear. "After a boy goes down on a girl, Carly, he likes her to suck her juices off his tongue and lick them off his face."

Carly seemed unsure of what I was asking, so I kissed her again, this time drilling my tongue halfway down her throat. She quickly got the message and began sucking on it, enjoying the exotic taste of her creamy froth. I pulled my face back from hers, and her tongue flitted over my cheeks and chin like a kitten's, lapping up her love dew. My cock was now a stick of dynamite. I rolled on top of her, gripped my shaft, and nudged my prickhead against her spit-slick labia.

"No, wait!" she said, her face tight with fear. "I don't want to get pregnant."

I swabbed my glans up and down her greasy slit. "I've had a vasectomy. I can't get you pregnant."

It was a lie, but a search for a condom at that point would have destroyed the moment. With my hand guiding my prick, I pressed my groin to hers and felt her pussy lips part. Her little hole was tighter than hell, like trying to feed my dick through a test tube. I managed to squeeze maybe an inch in before her hymen blocked my progress. The position of my cockhead in her twat was confirmed by the Grinch-like grimace on her face. I smoothed a long strand of soft blonde hair off her face and said, "This will probably hurt for a few seconds, Carly, but after that you'll be the sexiest girl at school."

She nodded her head, looking uncertain.

I eased my hips back and jerked forward, punching my dick through her maidenhead and seven inches up her skinny schoolgirl channel.

"Oh, God!" she cried, trying to wriggle away. I pressed my body down on hers and started pumping. Within minutes her teary whimpers changed to shallow pants and low moans. But now that the pain had disappeared, she suddenly became passive—eyes scrunched shut, hips frozen, hands flopped lifeless at her sides. I'd had more fun when she was fighting me off.

I squeezed my right hand under her buttocks and lifted them, whispering in her ear, "You're so sexy, Carly. Fuck me back, baby. Fuck me and make me come."

She opened her eyes and looked at me. Her baby blues were near-rabid. She started hunching her hips up to meet my thrusts, grinding her clit around on my pole with each of my downstrokes. "Oh, yes, fuck me!" she moaned, her voice a throaty whimper.

I put my thumb on her clit and diddled it as I jammed my dick hard up her baby hole. It was the tightest thing I had ever been in, asses included. The hot friction felt like it was stripping the skin off my dick. It was an exquisite combination of agony and pleasure

"Do you want me to fuck you harder, Carly?"

Her pelvis lunged up. "Yes. Fuck me harder."

I sped up my pistoning pace. "Do you want me to come inside you? Do you want me to fill your little womb with my cream?"

Another huge lunge. "God, yes! Come inside me! Fill me!" Her small body began to shake.

I plunged my tongue back in her mouth and pummeled her cooze with short, quick strokes. I raised my head and bellowed at the heavens, "Fuck, yeah! I'm coming! I'm coming inside your hot little cunt!"

Carly's body quaked off the Richter scale. "I can feel it!" she cried. "I can feel it shooting inside me!"

I could feel it, too. It felt like the biggest load I had ever produced. Spurt after powerful spurt pulsed out of my dick in great heart-stopping waves of pleasure, completely drenching the girl's insides and oozing out onto my balls. With the image of my sperm fertilizing her tiny adolescent egg spurring me on, I rutted into her like a stud bull in heat, anxious to drain every drop of semen inside her nubile schoolgirl frame. Finally, after what seemed like minutes, her body went limp. My cock spasmed one last time and died. I collapsed on top of her, my hips still twitching in involuntary starts. I moved my face to hers and kissed her again. Her lips were mushier than hell.

"God, that was great," I said.

She smiled at me, pride in her eyes. "Really?"

I smiled back. "Really. That was the best fuck I ever had. Joel's in for a special treat."

A frown darkened her face at the mention of her boyfriend's name. I feathered a finger down her tanned cheek. "Don't worry, Carly. Boys don't really go for virgins—that's a myth. Boys like girls who know how to fuck, and, baby, at that you're the best."

Carly's lips re-curled into a smile. I traced my index finger over them, then slid it into her mouth. "Tomorrow," I said, "I teach you how to suck cock."