All Comments on 'Coveted Cousin Liz'

by storyteller19

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
gametime279gametime279over 3 years ago
Hmmmmm

Is there more coming? Is Liz a stripper? A pornstar? What was it she wanted to tell him the first night but then decided not to? Are they going to end up together? Good start, but I need more.

stringer60stringer60over 3 years ago
Well told !!

What a great tale and foundation for a few more to follow it. Keep them coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2

Bring on part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story! Need more chapters, please!

RamazaRamazaover 3 years ago

I totaly agree with gametime279, there are way to many loose ends, for this to be a single story.

I really enjoyed the story, but tis should lead to at least 1 more chapter, maybe even make a whole series of it.

youjizz123youjizz123over 3 years ago
Part 2?

Both a sexy and sweet story wrapped up in neat writing. Looking foward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hello

Please continue with this story. I really enjoy the build up to relationships in stories, but hate when you draw me in and don’t continue into the second season. Great story.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Love

Lovely story, hope they find a way to be together forever. Sometimes its just right!

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 3 years ago

Part II Please.

There has to be more to this story.

Woodbgood

Irishbear03Irishbear03over 3 years ago
Great Story!

Please tell me there is a part 2 coming soon. Such a great story and well written, can’t wait to read more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

Really good story! These characters resonate so well together that there should be a followup. PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
MORE!!!

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

You brought back memories from my own adolescent days.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh wow, reminds me of my favorite cousin and myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This needs a follow up! Please! So good!

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Well written, BUT---Like all of your stories that I have thus far read, the ending leaves the reader hanging. I want to look around to see the next chapter. But you left it off.

DAWG8265DAWG8265almost 3 years ago

More, please and thank you.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The story is very hot. And very sad. I think Chris will be disappointed and may be left with a broken heart.

Liz is keeping some kind of secret. Won't talk about her life and work. But she hangs around beautiful, uninhibited girls. Sucks and fucks very professionally. Is she a prostitute? Escort?

Very sad. Her parents, especially her mother, have been oppressing her all her life. Caused her problems. Ruined her life.

Her love for Chris is all she has left. And she seems to realize that she can't have a future with him, so she decides to have at least a little piece of happiness.

But the story is definitely not finished.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

Like others, I got there's more to this one. I hope Radomir is off in his guess, but I'm aggressor he might be right and there is a painful end coming... Or a cute redemption story after a reveal of a painful/shameful past.

The fact that she didn't kiss him at new years kind of stressed that potential. Shouldn't the alcohol induced lack of inhibitions made it more likely that she'd kiss him in public?

I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I went from a 5+ to a 2 stars when there was no ending & I looked at the date it was written realizing that we were just cut off mid jerk.

What a pisser that was. Very disappointing!

This author has a knack for writing really hot, erotic stories, but cuts them off too soon.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

O. K. Good 4

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Write more

priddyrichpriddyrich8 months ago

Great story telling. Really enjoyed it. No criticism.

goodshoes2goodshoes26 months ago

Damn good story until it fell off the cliff into a great abyss. Still gave it a 5, but really wish you would try to wrap it up in another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous