Cow Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had now been two weeks since she'd given Madeline her magic tattoo, and in that time, Madeline's transformation had completely run its course, reshaping almost her entire body. She'd grown steadily curvier, and her horns had grown steadily longer. Her face had settled into an elongated, half-human shape that, to Arizona, was extraordinarily pretty and pleasing, and she'd even sprouted a long, tufted cow's tail from the base of her spine. All in all, she looked exactly like the kind of transformed cowgirl Madeline had long-fantasized about - and thanks to the fact that she was wearing nothing but a cow-print apron, it was all right there on display.

"Welcome home, darling!" Madeline said brightly, her smile more radiant than ever.

For once, Arizona found herself lost for words. She loved seeing Madeline like this. Confident and content enough in her body to wear something silly and slutty, and with a look of true, docile happiness on her face. So, she just stood there for a moment, drinking in the sight.

"W-what?" Madeline shifted bashfully as Arizona stared.

Arizona stepped towards her and embraced her. "Just one of those moments I'm really, really glad I gave you that tattoo."

Madeline buried her face in her girlfriend's chest. "Me too."

Arizona reached up to pet Madeline, and as she did, took a moment to inspect her left ear. There was one of the changes the tattoo hadn't been responsible for. Attached to her ear was a distinctive, bright yellow cattle tag - Arizona's handiwork. She did piercings just as often as she did tattoos, and after all, Madeline had always said she'd wanted to get her ears pierced. The tag bore a single word: Arizona's.

"So," said Arizona, stepping back. "Dinner ready?"

"Soon," Madeline replied, and then looked away. "But, um, first..."

Arizona giggled. "Let me guess. You need me to take care of you."

Madeline nodded, blushing and smiling. Arizona reached out and slipped her hands into the sides of Madeline's apron, feeling at her huge cow tits. Sure enough, they were leaking, sensitive, and full to bursting.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

Arizona squeezed and massaged with her now-practiced hands, starting to milk Madeline right there and then. Madeline stumbled and slumped against her girlfriend, just as she had done many times before, and their apartment was filled with the sound of happy, horny mooing.