All Comments on 'Cowboy Hats and Calamine Lotion'

by PheeGee

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Calico75Calico759 months ago

Loved it. Very well written! Wish the author was still posting here.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Fun ride and well written, plus a cheeky cowboy, mutual attraction and hot sex. What more could we ask for? No need for more chapters - but more new stories would be great.

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Hilariously Sexy

I don't know anything about contests (I'm really new to this site), but I hope you won. This story was hilariously sexy, and I'd I love it if you came up with more stories featuring Craig and Austen. And as far as the bar scene goes, I got it on the first read, too. I also really love the title.

--Soulless

driphoneydriphoneyalmost 14 years ago
More? Please?

For me, this was the hottest read of the contest. The sex was great, but the fun non-cookie cutter personalities kicked it up a notch. I would enjoy more of these dudes, or maybe even more fun lovable guys you might have roaming around in your mind? Thanks, and good luck in the contest. :)

Dahlia15Dahlia15almost 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I love your writing style! It's so nice to read stories where characters actually have personalities. It's also really hot to read a story like this where the characters aren't ashamed or secretive about the sex. They're just there to have fun! I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
funny and sexy!

I loved it. Penis hats... too funny. Good luck with the contest.

WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDrualmost 14 years ago
No, I Got It

I don't think the bar scene and Austin's fantasy of riding Craig was a problem... I got it on the first read. But then, coming from the prospective of Amanda/Jerry, I may read everybody as versatile...

PheeGeePheeGeealmost 14 years agoAuthor
was worried about that

Boxlicker101,

Thank you for the comment.

I am pretty sure you are talking about the scene in the bar because when I wrote it I was concerned it would read wrong. I should have followed my instinct and spent a little more time editing the wording on that part. He meant riding him as a bottom, not topping him.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101almost 14 years ago
Cute story

This was a cute story, and I enjoyed reading, although it's really not my main thing. I did wonder, though, why Austin was fantasizing about topping Craig, when he is apparently a bottom. Or is he versatile?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot Stuff!!

I love this story.. you are feeding my secret pleasure!!! Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love, Love, Love...

Both of your stories :)

PheeGeePheeGeealmost 14 years agoAuthor
Oops!

*wince* I neglected to mention at the top of the story that this is an entry for the 2010 Nude day contest... but I imagine the dangly bits swaying to and fro probably gave that away. :)

Thanks everyone for all the votes and comments so far. I had a blast writing this, and I am pleased to know it made someone other than myself giggle a time or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sexy, but most of all, FUN!

I'd love to read more about these characters. What a great group!

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 14 years ago
what a hoot!

I laughted all the way thru this!! Hope to see more! Cute title, by the way :)

NyghtQueenNyghtQueenalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

I loved this story!lol You did a great job with it. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous