Cowboy Monopoly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear, I'd never thought of such, but that changed in a millisecond. The words danced through my brain, the vibrations tingled my clit into the next level and my entire body shook with orgasmic relief as I screamed out, "Ohhhh, fuck yes. Yes, yes yesssssssss!" My orgasm was so intense, and lead into a second one despite Rick pulling the vibrator away. After its departure, I just lay there for a bit. My body completely exposed. Then, I thought I heard mumblings, and rapidly rose.

"What the fuck?" poured through my lips for the second time that day. A middle-aged couple stood next to Rick with wide-open eyes and fat smiles.

"We're sorry, we're sorry," they both yelled in a high pitched tone.

The female part added, "The area isn't closed. And we thought you knew we were here. You looked up at us briefly as we entered." I had no recollection of doing so, but my mind was elsewhere.

"I'm sorry. I apologize. You're right," I yelled across to them while trying to cover myself up. Just then the music shut off.

"About time," the male part of the couple stated. "They have a few blown speakers downstairs that need attention. Really, we didn't mean to surprise you and we'll leave, but honestly we thought you two having the balls to take those photos here was really awesome." At this juncture, I noticed the ladies nipples were rock hard and the guy was sporting a bulge in his shorts. Despite my orgasm, seeing their excitement, caused my desire to heighten.

"No, please don't leave. This is an open space, and we are almost finished," Rick announced. In my mind, I was thinking we are finished and leaving asap. "I'm just going to capture a few more seductive photos of Tiffany, and then it's a wrap. If you stick around how about we buy you a drink?" I could not believe Rick had just offered them a drink to watch me pose for nude photos.

"If you like we could help hold some lights or something," the male partner offered.

"I think I've got that part covered. You know though, I could use some props. Would you mind serving as background subjects? No facial shots. I'd just have you hold Tiffany or maybe she can suggestively touch you. You know, only with what you two are comfortable with."

"We're cool with a good deal of stuff. Does that sound fine with you sweetie?" the male partner inquired.

"I think it'd be a blast. Almost, like a little dream come true," she answered.

I couldn't believe how this situation had developed. And for the first time, I looked at them sexually. He was ruggedly handsome, with a beard and thick chest. In contrast, she had a more sophisticated look with straight dark hair, Italian features and curves to match. They looked a bit older then us, but I decided they were hot. From their my mind leapt to the picture of him driving his dick deep into my folds while I was forced to suck her pussy. I don't think my pussy could have gotten any wetter. Realizing how my pelvic region reacted to such notions made me blush.

"How about we use just your hands for a few pictures. Maybe some with one of each of your hands on her ass with Tiffany bent over at the waist, then a similar picture, but each with a hand tweaking her nipple?" The couple agreed, and soon I felt their palms on my ass, then breasts and Rick even had them pull my pussy lips apart. I knew they knew I was extremely turned on. With their fingers on my pussy, Rick took a break to change lens and asked them to hold still. They didn't. Each wiggled their fingers about my opening, and she penetrated me. I almost came from the rush.

"You two are great. Do you mind if we push the sexuality a touch more?" Rick asked them. Apparently, I wasn't worthy of the request, but it really didn't matter as I was now in heat and wanted it.

"Sure," the lady answered. "What do you have in mind?"

"I'd like to get some pictures of Tiffany staring at each of your crotches. I can tell someone's hard so maybe her kissing and touching your Johnson through the clothing, and then something similar with you?" Rick asked.

"We are game," the couple answered in unison. Rick had me kneel before the gentlemen with the top of my dress down. While the guy pinched one of my nipples I delicately placed my puckered lips against his swollen member, and then did the same with her. Next, Rick had me place my hands on their crotches and glide it over their sexes, and as he did so he asked me about how the gentleman's cock felt.

When it came time to do the same with the lady she interrupted. "It's not the same. One can see a hard-on through pants, but that is not true when a lady is excited. Maybe if the picture was taken with just my panties on that would help?"

"Great idea, great idea," Rick promptly answered and two seconds later the lady was standing before me in satin panties.

She pulled them up tight into her pussy so camel toes appeared, then offered, "Now have her kiss the material outside my labia."

"Please do so, honey," Rick encouraged me. I slowly drew near, and was surprised at how strong her scent was and after the first whiff I knew the night was going to get wild. I planted a small kiss on the cleft of her upper pussy, and after a few shots stuck out my tongue and used it to rub where I believed her clit to lie. She tilted her hips forwards which I took as a sign of encouragement. "Beautiful, beautiful," Rick softly stated from behind his lens.

"Sir, would you mind if we did the same with you?"

"That would be wonderful," and lickety split his pants were gone. I turned my attention to him, and gently kissed the outline of his shaft. He had on rayon briefs, that snugged his cock and revealed he was a well-endowed man. His cock would have to slowly be worked into me, and just the notion of such a fucking had my little cunt doing backflips. I brought my hand up to his briefs, and used it to slowly stroke his cock. My hold on the material caused it to be pulled down and the head of his cock emerged. Without a moment of thought, I brought my lips up to his head and sucked it into my mouth. I wanted more, so I pulled his underwear down lower to allow his cock to pop out fully.

"Wow, that is a gorgeous dick," Rick unconsciously stated as he snapped away. I spent a minute sucking away on this fellow's dick. As I did, his lady friend started to tease my pussy with her fingers, and this drew my attention back to her. I released his cock from my mouth, spun around, pulled aside her panties and began to explore her pussy with my mouth and fingers. A week ago, shit a day ago, I would never have dreamed I'd be in such a position, let alone craving the loss of my tongue-in-a-pussy virginity. I explored her soaked dark regions, then started to focus on her clit. She was holding my head and pulling into her. About this time, I felt the gentleman's cock pushed up against my ass cheeks, so I parted my knees to provide him with better access. He placed the tip of his cock at my entrance, and pushed the head of his dick into me.

A loud "BBRRRRHHH-BRRRHHHH-BRRRRHHHHH-BRRRRHHHH" ringing erupted all around us, and caused us all to freeze. Fire alarms were not conducive to group sex or really any sex for that matter.

The lady of the couple shouted out, "It's just a fire alarm." Two seconds later, in a much louder frantic voice she hollered, "Oh fuck. Look out the window. The porch is on fire. We have to get out!" This caused me to look up, and quickly realize she was right. The flames were already lapping at the second story.

"We have to get out," Rick added to the crazy chorus erupting around us. "I have to get all my camera shit together." While the lady squeezed back into her jeans, Rick was scavenging round for his camera components. And me, I remained on my knees, as this massive cock continued to thrust itself up into me. I should have freaked out. Instead, my fingers clawed at the carpet as I pushed my ass back towards his cock. In two or three thrusts, he was fully inside and my pussy wanted to scream—part agony, but mostly pure sexual joy. In the state I was in, I probably would have let him finish, knowing it would have also allowed me to spin through a couple of my own orgasms.

Instead, his friend yanked him away from me, and then assisted me. The three of us scuttled downstairs and had to jump through some flames. We had some minor burns, but otherwise were fine except for our lost libido. Once outside, we were greeted by Rick, and his camera bag. She probably saved my life, and I never got either of their names. We watched the fire trucks put out the blaze, but the building was severely damaged. An hour later, I was back at home. Showered, self-bandaged and in bed next to a snoring fiancée.

Two weekends later, Rick went on a photography outing with one of his instructor friends that focused on micro floral images. It seemed like a big change of subjects to me, but he disagreed. I was right. And Rick, well, at least he was mostly honest.

He returned two days later, and said we had to talk. He got right to the point, he'd discovered his true self, was in love with Bruce and our engagement was over. Also, Rick knew despite his intentions that I'd been wronged. So, I got to stay in what had been our house for three years, after which we'd sell it and split the profits. To me, it all seemed so calculated and cold. The range of emotions I'd experienced in a little over a week was inconceivable. For three weeks, it felt like I was dying a slow death.

I was mad at him, but also myself. Now that the news was out the signs seemed obvious. He'd always preferred anal sex and blow jobs over vaginal sex. Was more into clothes than myself. Had discussed the "beauty" of cocks several times, and it also explained why he never got jealous when others hit on me. Why the fuck had I been so blind to his orientation? I felt cheated, publicly humiliated and stupid. I just wanted to disappear from the planet.

It is times such as these, when one needs anchor lines to keep them from the morass. The lines have to be strong, but more important is the anchor or in other words the friend who is serving as the anchor. Since junior high, Sadie and I had been best friends. We were on the phone with each other within hours after losing our virginity, and I'd revealed a fair amount of what had transpired before the fire. Plus, she knew all about Rick, and knew him also.

Each day after the split she stopped in to check on me, bring me food and make sure I somehow managed to keep on sucking oxygen into my lungs. After two weeks, she was exasperated with this chore, and started to haul my ass out of the house. It didn't seem to make a difference, but on one of those outing she did manage to get me laughing. I realized I might live after all.

After the third week, she showed up early on a Saturday night and barged right inside. Didn't even bother to say hello before turning off the television I was languishingly watching, "We are going to a party tonight my dear. And you will have some fucking fun! Got that!"

"What?" I lazily asked.

"You heard me sister bitch! Fun time. Get dressed!" Sadie commanded.

"Seriously? I am not up for any hee-hah party. You go," I replied.

"You didn't hear me. We, as in you and I, are going to a party. G-e-t D-r-e-s-s-e-d!" Sadie screamed and tossed a bag onto my lap. "This is going to be a fun one, and just what the doctor ordered for you."

I looked into the bag and discovered a pair of cowboy boots, one pair of men's boxers, a white wife beater and a cowboy hat. "What the hell? Is this like a clown outfit?"

"No, it's the gear for a very fun, respectable party that you are going to love. Wipe off that 'Oh poor me' curmudgeon look and get dressed," Sadie instructed.

"I'm not wearing this. I'll look like a clown."

"I don't care, because we all are wearing the same outfit, so view it as a clown party,"

"What kind of party is this?"

"A cowboy monopoly party. Haven't heard of such before, have you?"

"No," I answered simply.

"Everyone dresses the same. A cowboy hat, cowboy boots, men's boxers and a wife beater tank top," Sadie advised.

"That's different. And I suppose we all sit around and play monopoly."

"Yes," Sadie answered. "Well, maybe something to do with monopoly. We pay $10 at the door, and in return get $500 in monopoly money. This is used to buy drinks, and make bets with the other people there. With everyone dressed the same it forces folks to be creative in their bets and money usage."

"So, are the drinks $100 each or something?" I asked a bit curious.

"Usually five or ten bucks. Well, in monopoly money. Get the stuff on and let's get out of here. We're already late," Sadie scolded me.

"I need some time, as I'm not leaving here looking like this so need to shower and get my make-up on."

"Delay, delay, delay. You look fine," Sadie shot back, followed up by an "ughhhh." I think she realized maybe I did need a shower. "I'll start the shower to get it warm, and create us some kind of tasty spirited beverage while you clean up." She followed me into the bedroom, and veered off to the restroom to get the shower going. Once it was rolling, she headed towards our kitchen liquor area.

The warm shower felt nice. Don't they always? Lazily I washed my hair and body, and was in the process of conditioning my hair when the glass door opened and Sadie handed me a drink.

"Here, this will help lift your spirits?"

"What is it?" I asked while also thinking that in all our years together she had never seen me naked.

"You don't have much. It's mostly ice with some gin, Amaro and a touch of sweetener. It's a sipping beverage."

I returned the drink to her, and asked for a towel. When I stepped out, Sadie handed me a towel for my hair and a second one for my body. Her eyes roamed over my body, and as she helped dry off my back she commented, "You have a really nice body." With those words out, she reached under my towel and fondled my ass cheeks. "I've wanted to do that for years."

Her play sprouted a smile on my face, so I spun around and let her wipe off the droplets on my front side.

"Oh, heavens no sister. You need to jump back into the shower."

"What are you talking about?"

"Look at that mop. It simply will not do. Get in there, I'll get a razor and cream for you."

"But it's trim," I replied.

"You want it smooth as a baby's butt. Those inch-long pubes you call trim will be snaking out of the boxers and will not be pretty. You want folks to see that?"

"No," I answered as I re-entered the shower. Sadie did have a point, and five minutes later my mound was free of all pubic hair. When I exited, Sadie was there again, but this time she handed me the hair towel and kept the body towel to use on me. I played along and was surprised, as she softly patted dry my entire body.

"You haven't even tried my drink yet. Let me change that," Sadie advised. She picked up the glass, took a sip and walked up to me. I know I had to have a surprised questioning look on my face. As I stood there naked, she curled her palm around the back of my head and pressed her lips to mine. I wasn't sure what to do, but did open my lips when her tongue pressed against them, and doing so caused us to share her concoction. Once she passed the contents to me, she pulled away. "What do you think?"

"It's good, but strong," I advised.

"Yes, I agree. Sip it." Sadie handed the glass to me and bent down so her face was directly in front of my vagina. "Spread your legs. I want to make sure you didn't miss any tufts." I parted my thighs, and she inspected my work. "Not bad, and no knicks. Ok, now turn around and bend over. Need to check your rear work." I complied. Sadie pushed my outer vulva over to one side, and then the other. When finished, she used her fingers to squeeze my clit between my lips causing me to breath in deeply. After the pinch, she stood up and twisted me around. "Give me a kiss."

"What?" I asked.

"Kiss me. I want to make sure you are comfortable kissing me. Sometimes these parties get more adult orientated, and the guys love to dare girlfriends to kiss. If that happens, I don't want you to freak out, but be comfortable with it," Sadie explained. Her logic made sense, and sharing the drink/kiss was fun, so I kissed her. Just a small peck. "Ok, now a real kiss," Sadie insisted. I knew this would happen and wanted to teases her a bit. This time I greeted her with open lips, and it was not a quick kiss.

Her lips were so soft, and her tongue delicate. Our lips caressed one another's, while our tongues rolled together like snakes mating. It was hot. Sadie pulled my naked body firmly up against hers, and again fondled my ass. When her hand snuck around and landed between my thighs, I lost my focus. Softly she parted my lips with her finger, and drew up some of my moisture to gently stroke my sacred spot.

"Ohh Sadie. That feels good," I whispered to her as I parted my legs. When I did so, she pulled her hand away.

"Ok, that answers that question. Think I may have to dare you to kiss me. Let's get you dressed, and get out of here." Just like that, her display of affection was over. She retrieved the bag of clothes, and tossed me the white wife-beater. I put it on and immediately felt uncomfortable.

"Shit Sadie. You can see the outline of my nipples."

"Yep. Everyone will be wearing the same thing. But I did cut the bottom from yours. Have to show off those great abs you have. Dry your hair and get your make-up on, and hurry. I'm going to enjoy ogling your tushie while you do so."

As I styled my hair, and painted myself up, Sadie and I chatted. She had been to the Cowboy Monopoly parties twice before. The first time, she admitted it was kind of silly. Goofy dares, minimal kissing and people overly intoxicated, but she said the second was very different.

"How so?" I asked.

"The dares were a little more forward, and sexy. You'll see. Well, that is if the party goes along a similar thread tonight." She watched me apply my make-up and when I finished slapped my ass hard. "You play so innocently and reserved, but what Rick started with his lens was there all the time. Tonight, I want to see the real Tiffany enjoy her sexuality." Once these words were out, Sadie grabbed the bag and pulled out two pairs of boxer shorts.

The first pair she tossed me were a light gray, small men's brief. I pulled them up and spun around for Sadie. "Cute, huh?"

"Yep. There so tight one can see exactly where your pussy is and its crack." I looked in the mirror and she was right. They might be a bit too much I thought. "But that would have its advantages," Sadie added as she walked up to me and deliberately started to rub my pussy through the material.

"That's enough. I don't need to walk into a party with a wet spot," I advised.

"Now try these one's on," Sadie told me as she pulled out a pair of light blue satin boxers. "I had to get an extra small, as the other sizes were huge. They'll be snug at the waist, but loose at the bottom and I had to snip the ends off because I didn't want them handing down to your knees."

I pulled them up and the bottoms fell a few inches below my crotch. "How do they look?"

"Pretty hot. The ripped/cut look goes well with your top, and the boots I borrowed for you are baby blue also. All to match your eyes. Come here. Let me adjust them a little bit." I walked over to her and she pulled up the waist high and rolled it over once. "There, much better."

"There's not much material hiding my junk," I protested.

"I know. That's the point," Sadie answered. "If you sit right, your pussy will be on display and if someone were to kiss you they'd easily be able to tease your petals." She walked up to me, and pulled me in for a wet kiss. Our mouths opened, and when my tongue touched her I felt her finger rubbing my pussy and ultimately pushed up into me. "Do you like that?"