Cowboy Monopoly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here is the deal. And I'm only offering this to you because your pussy looks so good and I'm dying to fill it. We stay in here for another 30 minutes, I get to fuck you and continue using this little water pick on you, or you agree to let me fuck you in one of the other rooms of my choosing. Plus, I get to use any instruments on you that I wish in the room that I pick." Instantly, I thought of the dungeon room, being tied to the rack, then mercilessly whipped and fucked. It would be painful, yet less torturous then the stress of my nonstop orgasms were causing on my body.

"Deal," I replied quickly. Quietly, Terry stood up and turned all the knobs until no water was flowing.

"Stay here," he advised as he walked out of the shower and exited the room. He returned a minute later with warm giant towels. "Dry yourself off please, but leave your hair wet. It looks hot that way." I did as he asked, and he too dried off his body. Next, he walked up to me, delicately kissed my lips then picked me up with his arms, and held me in a cradle position. "Let's go have some fun."

He carried me out of the shower room and into the hallway. When we got to the dungeon door, he pressed me against the wall to hold me up then reached down and opened the door. "Actually, I think I'd prefer a different room," he announced with a smile. The door was closed and he carried me further down the hall and into the first room. Once in, he walked over to the fireplace and gently laid me down on a sheep skin rug in front of it.

After laying me down, he positioned himself near my bottom, bent my legs apart and pressed my knees towards my chest. Without a word, he slid is cock deep into my pussy. It felt so different than the shower toy. Warm, firm and deep. He thrust himself in and out of me a few times, before bringing his head down and briefly sucking on each of my nipples. When this was complete, his lips softly caressed mine and gradually it transitioned into a long deep kiss. As we kissed, his cock slowly stroked deep into me and gradually back out over and over. A few minutes of this and I was back into the mode for sex, so ground my pussy upwards each time he thrust into me. After a bit, he came to a swift stop.

"Tiffany, I picked this room because I wanted to do something different with you. We've had our fun fucking. Now, I want to show you how I make love to a woman who is as beautiful as you are. And he did just that—in front of the fireplace, sitting on the couch with me on top and while spooning me from behind. It was exquisite, and private. And Terry was correct, what he did to me in the red velvet room was making love to a woman.

Afterwards, he remained inside me and we talked. About ourselves, life and the party I was to be hosting in a week. While my place was nothing elaborate, he did give me some fun simple ideas that I thought would make the event a hit.