All Comments on 'Cowboy Up'

by TennesseeMe

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ride 'em cowboy

You've got this cowboy "up" alright. Think I'll put on my tight black (a color for naughty boys only) running shorts and head for the park. Cowboy or not, I'm ready to have some blonde stud ride my cock. Your story is just a bit too short. Write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Ride cowboy, ride!

You got the cowboy up now let's read about the ride!

catsr2wildcatsr2wildabout 19 years ago
Great job hon...

Great job hon for a 1st story!!!!

MastersallMastersallabout 19 years ago
HOT!

Your story here is as hot as your pics... enjoy both!

bearleebearleeabout 19 years ago
Nice first story

The one person may have been right about it being short, but I prefer short stories. You have a nice lead in to another story to follow this one or start fresh with another one. Either way, for a first time story-not bad at all. The purists will say they don't like first person, but hell, there's no other way to tell this story in this format.

anne27anne27about 19 years ago
Congrats!

Congrats on your first story. Hope you decide to write more,TM.

FyreKatFyreKatabout 19 years ago
As hot as the author!

You've hit on one of my favorite fantasies...I'd love to walk into a scene like that! Now, if only I could find that park....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More please

My thoughts exactly...would love to find that park and that pickup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story and Hot

Story was great, sounds like it happened to you. Keep writing, love to read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Mmmmm...

....Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Totally hot! Would love more stories from ya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story. I was in a town when the town show was on, I walked through it, then out through the park next to it. I saw a guy leaning back on a seat facing the river, cowboy hat on, I moved towards him when I stopped, another guy had his head down blowing him but he caught a glimpse of me and stood moving hurriedly away. The guy sitting turned and looked at me, damn I suppose you are going to cause some trouble. No as I looked down at his shrinking cock., he caught me, well now, I don't suppose you want to finish what he started, and I was soon on my knees slurping the cum from his hard cock. I stood up, my cock tenting my jeans, he reached over, here let me do something about that, I undid my jeans and he soon had his mouth over my cock. He pulled back, you new in town, his hand stroking my very hard cock, yeh, just visiting, thought so not much action around here, I had got me one of the guys from the show. I am always hoping for a fuck, you look like your up for that. I looked around, not here,, ok my ute is not far away, I am camped over there. I followed him, he had his ute set up as a camper. We went around to the back, he lowered the back and pulled forward a thin mattress. He knelt and again sucked my semi hard cock then pulled back and put a blob of liquid on the head. He turned, pulled down the jeans to reveal a sheer pair of panties, pulling them down then kneeling on the thin mattress. His ass was muscular but skinny, easy to find his anus,he said go easy until you are in, pushing forward, pressing, he opened, aaagh, easy, oh fuck your hard as I pushed deep into him, warm, tight, a good fuck as his muscles released my cum from me . Oh stay there, stay there, he was stroking his cock, aagh yes as his cum fell onto the mattress. We parted, he gave me a cloth to wipe myself and said I am here for another 2 nights, I said ok, I leave tomorrow, maybe we will see each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous