Coworker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She removes her heels and shyly moves past me to the center of the living room. There is a slight smile on her lips.

She looks like she doesn't belong. My place is so boring and bland; she deserves to be in a mansion or even a castle. Her eyes take in my kitchen across the living room and she keeps turning. She walks to my TV stand and runs a hand through a family picture I have sitting there. My mom and dad have me sandwiched between them. We look happy. It was taken two summers ago when I visited them in Georgia.

"Where is your bedroom?" She asks, slightly out of breath.

I push myself off the wall and walk towards her. She shifts her weight from one foot to another in anticipation. I hold my hand out and she takes it. I walk down the hall past the bathroom and open the last door on the left. I go in and sit on my queen size bed. I watch her repeat the same actions she did in the living room. She walks around exploring. She picks up some of my jewelry sitting on the dresser and moves on to the perfumes. She picks up the one that is most used and take a whiff.

She hums in appreciation. "Smells just like you, Jesse."

Her eyes are light and animated. She is breathtaking. I cross my arms in an attempt to stop myself from dragging her to bed. I am letting her take set the pace. She walks to my nightstand and opens the drawer. I feel myself blushing when she pulls out my small vibrator.

"Naughty Jesse." She puts in a back but stops just as she's about to close the drawer. I watch her, confused. Then she pulls out a small picture I had hidden to the side. It was one that was taken by my boss on my first day at work. It had everyone that was there for my first day. Emily was next to me, her arm around my shoulder and she looked excited. I had folded the picture so that everyone else was out of it and it was just she and I.

"I knew you were going to change my life." She sets the picture down and walks to me. She stands in between my legs and wraps her arms around my shoulders. My hands trail up her legs until they wrap around her waist.

"From your first day there you made me feel something different that I had never felt before. At first I thought I was jealous of the new girl who was very pretty but very reserved. You were mysterious."

I laugh at that. "I am anything but mysterious."

She smiles too but bites her bottom lip, debating her next words. "You made me question everything about myself. I tried to talk to you and charm you with everything that I had. You seemed to want nothing to do with me and I couldn't figure out why."

She leans down and kisses me lightly. She leans back and looks at me.

"You were hot and cold all the time and I couldn't stay away. I tried to remind myself that I had a boyfriend but you were the best part about going to work. Whether I pissed you off or got you to laugh that day I was just happy to be around you. You always made me feel grounded and never treated me like I was anything but your coworker. Eventually you get tired of people treating you like a ditzy blonde or just a pretty face."

Now would probably not be a good time to tell her I thought she was a Goddess, in my opinion. She kisses me again more thoroughly.

I am panting when she pulls back again.

"Then you meet Brittany at that one happy hour. My emotions were all over the place. Why did I care that you were with Brittney? She isn't nearly as pretty as I am," She rolls her eyes. "I know, shallow of me. But when I tried to set you guys up I realized that it bothered me a lot. And I couldn't stand the thought of you with her, or anyone else."

She finally sits on my lap and rests her head against my shoulder. "And you actually liked her back and even pushed me away." Her voice sounds small. I rub her back. When she doesn't say anything else I break the silence.

"I thought you were playing a game. I thought you wanted me pinning for you. I was so confused since you had a boyfriend. It didn't make sense."

She laughs a little. "I was that shallow. I wanted to hear from your lips that you only wanted me." She sighs. "But I realized I did it because it was you. If anyone else thought Brittany was cuter than me I wouldn't care. I think I knew deep down that you liked me. And I liked knowing that. I have had people falling over me before but it was interesting seeing it coming from you. It seemed like you were trying to fight it which just made it that more entertaining."

I smile and shake my head. "You tortured me knowingly? If you weren't in my arms right now I would curse you."

She sits up to look at me. "I'm sorry. I was shallow. I was someone that took advantage of people to get what I wanted. I had a big ego. But that day you yelled at me I couldn't live with myself. I never wanted you to be angry like that again."

I kiss her deeply and feel her melt into me. We're both breathing hard when I pull back.

"I broke up with Luke and changed my ways and hoped that one day you would notice and that it wasn't too late. I did it for you Jesse." She bites her bottom lip, waiting for my response.

I feel a lump forming and clear my throat. I had never had someone do all of that for me. "Stand up."

I make a move to stand and she gets up on her feet. I get on my knees and look up at her. I push her dress up and she helps me get it over her head. She looks down at me. Her hair is all over the place and her face is flushed. Her black lacy underwear that matches her see-through bra that holds her perky breast in place. Her skin is slightly tan and she looks extremely sexy.

I kiss one of her thighs and begin trailing kisses leading me to her center. I smell her sweet scent and my mouth waters. I look up to watch her looking down at me in wonder. When I finally place a kiss where I have only ever dreamt of, Her eyes flutter close and she moans. I kiss her a couple of more times and her hand starts petting my head. I push her thighs apart and move the thin cloth, separating me from what I really want, to the side. I stick my tongue out and feel her tremble under my touch. While one hand holds the panty to the side the other explores her tight ass. I pull her closer to me and groan when I feel her wetness begin to coat my chin.

"I'm close," She warns.

I feel her hips gravitate on my tongue and I let her use me for her pleasure. She's moaning without restraint and I know my neighbors can hear it all. I stop massaging her ass and stick two fingers into her. I flatten my tongue and make sure it reaches her clit. She begins to shake and I start to move them at a quicker pace. After about five seconds I feel her tighten around my fingers and she shakes from head to toe.

"Oh, Jesse." she sighs.

*******

I am lying on top of my bed with my hands behind my head, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. Emily is in the bathroom.

I feel my phone buzz on the floor next to my purse and pick it up. Brittany is calling. I am reluctant to answer; if Emily comes back out I will want to jump her bones immediately.

I decide to answer and make it a quick conversation. "Hey." I can't wipe the smile from my face.

"Someone got lucky." I hear Brittany say on the other side. I shake my head at her words. "Thanks for leaving me with Mr.Asshole by the way. This guy is so not over Emily and keeps cursing you. I think he knows what you guys are up to."

I laugh.

"You don't have to stay there and deal with him." I think about the fact that Emily might have talked to him about me, I feel my cheeks burn. I would have never thought I would get a chance to actually be in a relationship with Emily.

"I know, but I feel bad for the guy. Gets his heart broken by someone who he thought he had a future with." I secretly hope she's not referring to our similar situation. "Anyways, just called to make sure your night was going fine. I'll call you tomorrow for the details. Bye!" I could tell she was a couple drinks in.

"Was the Brittany?" I turn to see Emily by the door. She's wearing one of my t-shirts. It hugs her body like a second skin. I am disappointed she didn't stay in her underwear.

"Yeah, just checking up on us." I scoot over and make room for her.

She walks to the side of the bed and lies down so we're facing each other. Her hazel eyes looks more like milk chocolate in this light. Her lips no longer have traces of red lipstick. Her hair is up in a messy bun but a strand is loose and falls along her cheek. I move it behind her ear and brush my thumb along her cheek. She leans into my touch and closes her eyes. When she opens them I see a tender look I had never seen before.

"Please tell me you're done with Brittany." Her voice is just above a whisper.

My eyebrows rise.

"Don't you get it?" I ask, confused. "Brittney and I could never be a thing. It has always been you."

She slowly smiles and eventually it takes over her face. I feel dazzled by the sight.

"I have never felt so vulnerable before. I have never had to second guess whether a person likes me or not." She kisses the inside of my hand.

"The day you transferred stores I was taken aback. I felt myself missing you like I have never missed anyone before. I couldn't imagine my life without you." I confess.

I see tears forming in her eyes and she blinks them back. She laughs a little and shakes her head. "How did I get so lucky?"

I smile and kiss her lightly. Brushing the tears away I lean back to take a good look at her.

"I was just thinking the same thing."