All Comments on 'Crafting the Perfect Story'

by HardSalami

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well..

this is my 3rd attempt at commenting...so here goes. An excellent 5* read. Don't know where comments are going, but it's a shame for this story to be rated less than a 4 to at least 4.5. Most excellent description -- incredibly sensuous (not a word that I find often on lit -- no matter the category) but such a delicious word it is. But this first-time lit author deserves some support. This is not a brutal tale -- it's just awesome eroticism in the truest sense. The big 5*s from me -- and I'll be looking for more from this new talent. Thanks -- many, many thanks! Take care...

EroticallyYoursEroticallyYoursover 10 years ago
Loved This

Very clever and unique story line. Loved the intimacy in combination with the shyness. Hope you write more. I notice that you helped Intropervert with her Bounty Hunter Story and I'm very much enjoying that as well. Please continue your contributions to Literotica, you're doing fantastic work. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it!

This story was so different from what I usually read on Literotica. I appreciate the actual development of a cute, loving couple and their relationship is endearing. Looking forward to future tales from this new author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great read

Love how the characters have personality, all this with a passionate story, please continue writing, I enjoyed the style and story.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I actually feel a bit sad for them

He thinks he has to trick his wife into have sex. Neither is willing to tell the other what they really want. And, after five years, they don't really know much about each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous