All Comments on 'Craigslist Chronicles Ch. 01: Beginnings'

by Profanity89

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GreaserBobGreaserBobabout 6 years ago
A Good Start

Nice detail and narrative, but watch the autocorrect— ‘bowls’ instead of ‘bowels’ etc.

Looking forward to the next one. Keep ‘em coming.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
First Time

Profanity 89, you must have been desperate to go through with this "first time" expience.

I think I would try to better get to know my potential partner beforehand.

Anyway, all the best for the future.

Patrick

luvcum69luvcum69about 6 years ago
Love for Craigslist brothers!

Good story. I have had lots of great sex with Craiglist buddies. Oral, Anal sometimes I just give a blow and go happy to receive a beautiful load of cum on my mouth.

thanks for the story,

J

rmac1rmac1about 6 years ago
Beginning experiences....

Just a few errors, the bedroom scene, you wrote “I jumped on the bed leaning over to the night stand and grabbed a condom and lube.” It was Alex who did that. I also picked up on “bowls”, but other than that the storyline was exciting and really held my attention. Thought it was a risky move on a first meet, but when you need to fulfill an urge, I guess horniness takes over.

Really enjoyed reading about your experience, hope to have one some day soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Chatted to a guy on craiglist once but didnt lead to anything hes cock though was impressive shame i could try it out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProfanity89@Profanity89
288 Followers
Hey All, first time erotic writer here. Into some pretty interesting stuff and thought I'd get it all written down. Some true, some fantasy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES