All Comments on 'Craigslist Descent'

by cinnabutt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
alright

hot but too fast.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 9 years ago
Very nice

Yes very nice but way to short.

northboy1uknorthboy1ukabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Great read, i use craigslist too for meets :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I had a similar experience. After meeting at a steak house car park, he was about my age, 43, he said hop in, he drove me to a nearby park. He told me to kneel on the passenger seat, he got out and went around to the passenger door, I was a bit worried, I need not have been. He opened the door and I felt his tongue at my hole, he rimmed me for some time until I was pushing back at his face He stopped.I was hard, he handed me a condom, I was puzzled, put it on, I don't want you to cum all over the seat. I slid it on. He stopped, I was ready and I felt him, first open me, then slowly push inside and with his hands on my hips he fucked me, the thrill of it all, a stranger, out in a car in the open, his hard cock fucking me, I came without being touched, causing him to pulse and empty into me. We meet regularly now. We seem to be suited to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whore

A married man that lets some old man twice his age fuck him bb is a whore and crazy. There is no way he was good looking or attractive. You are whore that will anything fuck him bb.

outdoorsbi60outdoorsbi60about 3 years ago

You are a Hot dirty Whore. Enjoyed it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercinnabutt@cinnabutt
57 Followers
Thank you for lending me your ears... or eyes rather, kind readers. I promise not to cum in them. Just another demented neurotic/autistic therapeutic writer with no background or education whatsoever. All of my works are 100% fiction. Not to be taken literally. comments are l...