Cramped in the Closet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the unexpected turn of events, everyone fell back into routine fairly easily. Rachel had joined us at the table and was digging into her own stack as Mom brought over a plate with several eggs, over easy, and bacon, still sizzling from the pan.

"That Rob isn't giving you any trouble still, is he?" Mom asked Rachel, as she served us each an egg and several pieces of bacon.

"No, Mom, I haven't heard from him for a few weeks." Rachel replied through a large bite of bacon. "Besides, I've got someone better to spend my time with." As she said that she looked at me and I felt her hand grip my upper thigh.

"Oh, don't worry about all of that, Dear,"interjected Dad via the sports section, "We've raised a little spitfire that sure as hell isn't going to let some punk bother her for long. And see, she's already moving on with someone else." She was also moving on with the inside of my thigh. The definition of funny business seemed to be changing pretty rapidly, the more we spent time together.

"Oh, David, you know how I worry about my babies." This elicited a groan from the two of us as our eyes rolled collectively.

The breakfast feast prepared, Mom set her sights on the dishes, humming away as if she didn't have a care in the world. Dad was still lost in the paper and the two of us sat in silence as we ate. Rachel's hand had roamed over my shorts-covered cock, which was still stuck in its seemingly permanent state of semi-arousal, quickly causing it to stiffen under her touch. I glared at her and mouthed the phrase 'no funny-business, remember' and she reluctantly withdrew her hand and plunged her lower lip in my direction in an exaggerated pout. She then got up from the table and shot a glance at Mom and Dad before lifting up her shirt and offering me a quick flash of her perky tits and pussy before walking over to Mom at the sink. She was going to wind up killing me.

"Let me help you with these, Mom," She said as she took the clean dishes from the drying rack and went to put them away. She walked over to the cabinet, opened it and looked up to the upper shelves.

"Oh, shoot, I can't reach up there. Nate, can you give me a hand?" she asked, before she even tried to do it herself.

"I'm trying to eat my breakfast," I replied, but it was mostly because her sudden willingness to help Mom was highly suspect.

"Jeeze, fine. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." She grabbed a chair from the table and brought it over to the counter and stood up on it so she could reach the shelves above. Of course this meant that she had to lift her arms to put things away, which, incidentally, of course, brought the bottom hem of her shirt up over the smooth curve of her ass, putting it on full display. Accidentally.

"Man, I still can't get it. Nate can you pleeeassse help me?" She hammed things up with her sweet and innocent voice. I would bet a lot of money that this is anything but innocent.

"Nathan, just help your sister," came from the obituaries.

"Fine, what do you need, Rach?" I asked before briefly adjusting the front of my shorts and coming around the table behind her. Which conveniently put her gorgeous ass right at eye level. Which is strange, because the chair was more than enough of a boost for her to be able to put things away.

"I need help," she whined and thrust herself backwards, forcing her ass right into my face.

I knew it. I knew she was going to try something and I knew that it was going to be in direct violation of our no more funny-business treaty and though this whole charade of was highly objectionable I wholeheartedly dove into her pussy with my tongue. For what I lacked in experience I certainly made up for with enthusiasm as I licked and probed anywhere and everywhere I could, desperate to take advantage of this situation. Mom and Dad were none the wiser until Rachel gasped as I grabbed her hips from behind and drove my tongue deeper, licking and sucking up and down her exposed ass until it wriggled its way past the resistance of her puckered ring.

"OHH! Holy Shit! Nate!!" And she began to stumble from her perch on top of the chair.

"Rachel, what's wrong? Mom asked, not turning away from the sink.

"Ah, nothing, Mom, I almost fell, but Nate caught me."

"Oh, well, be more careful, okay?

"And watch your mouth, sweetheart," added the classifieds.

"Sorry, Dad." Rachel pulled herself away from my frantic tongue, turned and sat down on the counter in front of me, glaring at me in mock anger. She pulled me close and brought my face to hers and we met in a passionate kiss. It was our first. Even with all the fucking and sucking this was the first moment we shared something truly intimate. Our tongues danced together briefly before she pulled back.

"I never thought my ass would taste that good," she said quietly, looking down, her face flushed.

"God, you're fucked up, you know that?" I said, smiling.

"Only as fucked up as a dude that eats his sister's ass." We held our foreheads together, our hands on each other's bodies, unsure what to do. Her shirt had ridden up and her legs were spread in front of me as we held each other close. My eyes drifted downward to her exposed sex before coming back up to look into her eyes.

"Quit staring at my pussy, pervert," she whispered before giggling softly.

"Rach, what are we doing?"

"I don't know. But look at them, Nate, they saw us fucking yesterday, and you said Mom watched me going down on you, and, and they have to know what we're doing right now, but they are acting like everything's normal. Yesterday may as well never happened."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"It's a very good thing, I'm not gonna waste this. Now fucking fuck me you freak!" she commanded in a breathless whisper as she pulled me close and freed my throbbing erection from my shorts, placing it at the entrance to her moist canal. I officially canceled our agreement as I slowly pressed myself into her fluttering warmth, able to enjoy it for the first time unaccompanied by the shock of our accidental coupling. This was wholly intentional and the purest act that I had ever committed.

"We have--Mhm--to be quiet." She moaned softly as I began to slowly fully seat myself inside her. She muffled her moans in a deep kiss as we cautiously fucked in front of our oblivious parents.

I made slow, desperate strokes, animalistic in their urgency to give into our desires while we had the chance, but far from something primal. We held each other close, barely pulling away from one another as our hips met at the edge of the countertop. Her head rested on my shoulder, her moans audible only to me and her words making me want to drive deeper inside, hold her even closer than our full embrace. Her walls rippled around my shaft and I held myself inside her as she came. The flood of whispered moans and dirty talk was lost on me save for a single phrase repeated over and over at the height of her orgasm: I love you I love you I love you. This wasn't just two horny people fucking. Despite how things started between us we were building up to something else. Something more. I had never felt more alive than in that moment. Never more in lo--

"Well, I've got to go to work," came Dad's voice from behind the paper as he stood up, our bodies frozen in place save for the involuntary fluttering of Rachel's pussy as she rode out the last few waves of her orgasm.

We were caught.

Whatever consequences we'd avoided so far were a guarantee now as we stayed motionless, my hardness rapidly shrinking despite the tightness of Rachel's quivering sex. But there was no yelling, no reaction at all for that matter. Dad simply put down his paper, went over to the sink, kissed Mom on the cheek, said goodbye to us, and left for work just like any other day.

"What the fuck is going on?" I whispered urgently, unable to see what had happened without disengaging from Rachel's arms.

"I, uh, well Dad--he just got up, and well--he left for work.

"But he saw us?!"

"I-I don't know, Nate. He didn't act like anything was wrong."

"What about Mom?"

"She--oh fuck!"

"Look at my beautiful babies," came Mom's voice, deafening in the panicked silence.

I scrambled away from Rachel, immediately longing to hold her again as I withdrew from her pussy, leaving her sitting on the counter with her legs splayed in front of our mother.

"I--um--I--" I babbled, desperately clawing at anything to explain away what we were obviously doing.

"Shhh, it's okay, sweetheart, you were only doing what comes naturally to boys your age. Or, I suppose I should say men your age, shouldn't I," she cooed giving a knowing look at my sister and then at my faltering cock, coated in her wetness. Tears had welled up in Rachel's eyes as she closed her legs and yanked her shirt down, looking terrified of what was to come.

"This must be so confusing for you both. But don't worry, Mommy's here for you." she spoke softly with a glossy look in her eyes as she approached me, opening her arms for a hug.

"That's right, I'm here, baby," she held me close for a moment, pressing her head into my chest and sighing deeply before snaking her hand between us and grasping my now tragically limp penis.

"Ah! Mom, what are you doing!?" I yelped as I tried to push myself away from her embrace, but her grip on my cock was tight, and it was too painful to pull away.

"Accidents happen, Nathan and I just want you to know that I'll always be here to help you make things right again." she was gripping my length tightly as she began to pump it downward not unlike a farmer milking a cow.

"Ah, Mom, stop it that hurts!" I cried, desperate to get away from her, but, being so much bigger than her, I worried that I'd hurt her if I used force.

"Oh, I should make it better then, shouldn't I? She smirked as she lowered herself to her knees pulling off my shorts as she moved to the floor. She motioned for me to lift my legs and she pulled my shorts from my ankles and tossed them aside. Then she started humming again, like she was still doing housework.

"There we are, much better, she said as she looked up at me, then, humming once more, she firmly sucked me into her mouth.

"What the fuck!? Mom?!" her humming sent vibrations through my cock as she suckled my softness, fluttering her tongue in waves while still humming over my growing length.

I gawked at the top of Mom's head as she answered me by stroking her mouth over me, pulling it in deep and waiting for it to swell up to it's full hardness. I refused to believe that my mother was A. giving me head, or B. that my cock was getting fully hard despite my objections.

I turned to Rachel, still sitting up on the counter, and looked at her pleadingly, but her attention was fixed on the sight of Mom's lips bringing me back to life. She was toying with the hemline of her shirt, dangerously close to the junction between her legs, then softly began to stroke her fingers along her slit, lewdly spreading her legs once more.

"Nate, this is so fucked up." She said in a daze.

"Uh, y-yeah. Very" I replied, watching Mom work her humming mouth up and down, finally bringing me back to a full and straining erection.

"W-why are you doing this?" I pleaded, desperate to deny the pleasure her mouth was bringing me. I was no expert, but from the way her mouth felt like it was spinning around my shaft all at once and the motion of her hand working around the base, it seemed like she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Because sometimes a mother has to clean up the messes that their children make. Especially when accidents happen." When she let my cock pull free of her mouth to answer me she took the opportunity to quickly rip open the front of her blouse, sending buttons scattering across the tile floor. Her mouth quickly descended on my hardness again while she reached behind her back to undo the hooks of her bra, but was unable to manage sucking me and freeing her breasts at the same time.

"Rachel, be a sweetheart and help mommy, would you?

By now Rachel had fished around the utensil drawer below her and pulled out the meat tenderizer and was using its wide handle to slowly fuck herself. The the ergonomic ridges of the hand grip stoked against the front wall of her pussy with every plunge deep inside. .

"Okay, Momma." She groaned, still working the improvised toy in and out of herself. She gingerly stepped down from the counter, carefully clenching her Kegels to keep the mallet in place as she knelt beside us and undid the last hooks for Mom's bra while she resumed her ministrations on my cock. I was amazed to see that beneath her modest blouses, Mom was hiding an amazing rack. Her nipples were large and a shade darker than Rachel's, but the sagginess I expected from a woman in her mid forties wasn't there. They were full and held an amazing teardrop shape that begged for attention. I was compelled to reach down and run my hand over her left breast, gently squeezing before pinching her swollen nipple. She rose up from her knees and returned her firm grip to my cock.

"I bet that feels better already, hmm?, she asked me while casually removing her shirt before unbuttoning her slacks slacks and letting them fall to the floor. There she was in just her came-in-a-pack-of-six mom panties as she kicked aside her discarded pants. I couldn't believe how she looked. I little extra padding on her hips and the marks of a woman that had carried two kids to term, but still sexy as hell. She then turned her back to me and bent over and swiftly pulled down her panties. I was so overcome by the sight of my mother's bare ass in front of me that I took my cock into my hand and came up behind her and urgently pressed myself into the folds of the very place I'd been birthed from eighteen years before. And just like that I became a motherfucker.

"Mmmh, you've certainly grown, haven't you?" moaned Mom as I frantically fucked her from behind, lost in the taboo of it all. Her pussy gripped and massaged me in ways I couldn't explain as I fucked her with abandon, marveling at the sight of my cock plunging inside her. Her moans spurred me on to grip her hips and thrust harder. I locked eyes with Rachel who had resumed stroking the utensil in and out of herself while rubbing her clit, urging me on.

"fuck mommy's pussy little brother, make her cum with your huge fucking cock" her eyes shone brightly as we shared this moment of forbidden desire. I drove myself into her harder and faster. Mom broke into a series of sharp grunts and she slammed herself back against my thrusts, grinding out a series of small orgasms. The surreal scene was not lost on me as my mother's experienced pussy clamped down and released like a vice as I made her cum, while my sister watched and brought herself over the edge with a kitchen utensil. Any question of how I was able to last this long without blowing my load was rendered moot when I felt the cum rising from my balls. I frantically slammed myself against Mom's ass, ready to bury my seed when I felt the sudden rush of cold as I was left thrusting into nothing.

"Ah ah, young man, we don't want to get ahead of ourselves, or we might have another accident on our hands." she moved away from me and stood up between me and Rachel, the mallet still firmly in place.

Rachel and I stood there obediently, drunk with lust and overcome by her maternal powers.

"Don't think I'd forgotten about you, my sweet girl" she said soothingly, bringing Rachel close to her, their breasts pressed together, in a hug that would drive any man wild. Consider me driven.

She held her by her shoulders looking her over.

"This is so unflattering, Rachel, it has to go," and she pulled her oversized shirt over her head, leaving her completely exposed. Her eyes traveled down to the meat tenderizer still buried between her legs.

"Now how on earth did this get down here, hmm?" she said as she brought her hand down to the mallet head holding it firmly in her hand before beginning to pull it out slowly. Rachel's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she bit her lip at the unexpected stimulation.

"I'll fix this problem too, don't you worry. Nathan, can you help me and your sister, please?"

"What can I do to help? I responded just outside of myself, hypnotized by what was taking place in front of me.

"Be a dear and hold your sister up so I can better take care of this."

I complied without a word, coming up behind Rachel and bit at her earlobe.

"We are so fucked up," I whispered and she nodded in agreement as I lifted her up off her feet and held her just at waist level. My hands cradled her under her ass and allowed Mom to come in front of us and bring Rachel's heels up over her shoulders. I was by no means ripped, but I was in decent shape and besides, Rachel's small frame wasn't a heavy burden. Even so, I was charged with so much sexual energy I could have held her that way forever.

"Now let's see what we can do about this, hmm?" and Mom gripped the mallet and began to work in in an out of Rachel's drenched pussy. The angle we held her at allowed Mom to saw the ridges of the handle against the sweet spot inside her and from the start her juices began to slosh from her obscenely with every stroke.

"Ohhh-huuhhghhhhhhhuuuufuuuuckkkk," Rachel let out a guttural moan that started as words, but devolved into barely formed syllables. She was speaking in tongues, touched by a lustful god.

"That's it baby, doesn't that feel better?," Mom was frantically fucking Rachel now, the ridges bringing her crashing into orgasm after orgasm. She sped up her efforts, pressing her other hand on Rachel's belly, just above her pubes. Something was about to happen.

"Ah! Ah! AHhhhhh no no no too much too much can't--can't--nodon't I I cannnnnnnGHHHHHHHH!!!

Her protests had me terrified that Mom was hurting her with her forceful thrusts of the mallet, but as I was about to put a stop to it Rachel convulsed violently in my arms, her breath coming in frantic gasps released in a drawn out scream that deepened to a trembling growl. Her hips bucked wildly against my mother's hands, the handle of the mallet plunging all the way up to the head, her lips threatening to wrap around its sharp corners when, in a moment seemingly caught in slow-motion, a stream of fluid arced from Rachel's pussy. It splashed my mother's tits while she encouraged her soothingly to 'let it all out, just let it all go all over us', then another spurt, arced higher as she thrust her hips towards the ceiling, cascading around all of us, a third, a fourth, a fifth. It wasn't until the seventh that her orgasm began to subside and the streams were reduced to pulsing gushes as she went limp in my arms. I looked at Mom in a state of shock, while we held her in place. Rachel had passed out.

"Well, Nathan, I think you know what to do now, don't you?" my cock had been bobbing furiously directly beneath Rachel's ass while she convulsed, but the whole time she writhed in my arms it had dipped slightly against her sphincter, the frantic movement of her hips working her onto me gently. I held her not realizing I was already just inside her ass.

I relaxed my arms slightly and I pressed myself firmly against her hole, working my way further inside her. The wetness that had dripped between her legs had run down my shaft, lubricating my way into her ass as I slowly pushed my hips upward and let her weight sink her hips down, burying myself. The handle of the meat tenderizer pressed against the underside of my shaft as I sat her down onto me completely.

"That's my boy, how does her ass feel?" Mom sighed

"Oh god, Mom, so fucking good." None of this felt real anymore.

"Good, I'm so glad. Now hold still, sweetheart" With that I felt a release of pressure as Mom carefully pulled the mallet out of Rachel's pussy. The renewed sensation as the ridges stroked out of her one last time snapped Rachel awake and she let out a groan and dribbled out one last gush of girl-cum.