Cramped in the Closet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha-what's going on? Mommy? Nate? What's happening??" she groaned, obviously confused by what was likely an orgasm of brain-frying intensity.

"We've got you, baby," Mom cooed, brushing the sweat soaked hair from her daughter's face

"Unnhh! Something's in my ass, oh god" she worked herself on my shaft flexing her hips against me.

"It's me Rach. It was an accident, I swear. You were writhing around and you just drove onto me."

"Oh, sure--oof--accidents happen, right?" She grunted. "You are so fucked up."

"So are you."

"Bring her down here, baby" Mom gestured to the kitchen rug and gently moved herself out from underneath Rachel's legs. I laid her down on her hands and knees onto the rug, following her closely, not wanting to stay buried inside her.

"Mmm I hoped you would do this again," Rachel moaned, arching her back and slowly working her ass on my cock in short, slow strokes.

I felt numb looking down at my sister fucking back on my cock, my hips slowly thrusting into her ass as her sphincter gripped my shaft. She pressed her face down onto the braided rug and and bounced against my violation.

Mom came from behind me and wrapped her arm over my shoulder and toyed with my nipples placing her other hand at the small of my back, encouraging every thrust with a gentle push.

"That's it baby, take care of that big problem of yours. Make it go away deep inside your sister's tight. Little. Ass." She rubbed her hand over my ass with each thrust of my hips, forcing me deeper.

"Oh fuck, Nate, you're so fucking deep I can feel all of you. So fucking good. I never want you to stop fucking me. Promise me. Promise me you will always love me. Promise me you will always fuck me and we will be fucked up together. Promise me!!" Her muscles clenched and released as an orgasm spasamed from her violated ass through her clit as she rubbed it furiously."I promise, baby, I promise." I was lost to the primal way she bucked and writhed beneath me and I forced her onto her stomach and pinned her to the floor as I pounded her ass urgently.

"Are you ready, darling?" Mom whispered in my ear. "are you ready to fill your big sister's ass with cum? Do it, Nathan. Cum in your sister for mommy."

"No, Mom, no, I want this to last forever."

"I know, sweetheart, but you've got to cum for me. You need to let it all out." Her hand strayed from my ass to between my legs, caressing my balls as I fucked, lingering up and down the the length of my crack.

"Ah!, Mom! what are you doing?"

"Sshh, sweetheart, just let mommy take care of everything" she whispered as her finger was replaced by something cool and metallic slipping across my ass before it pressed firmly at my backdoor.

"Ah! what the fuck?!" I cried as Mom met me as I pulled my hips back, slipping something up my ass. I looked back in a panic and saw the meat tenderizer pushed deep inside of me.

"That's my good boy, relax and just let go."

I fell forward onto Rachel's back and shot my hands down to the floor on either side of her to stop myself from collapsing as Mom started to fuck my ass with the handle, ridged side down sending jolts through my pelvis as each nub slid against something electric inside me.

"Nate, what's wrong? Why'd you stop?"

"Ah! Shit! Rachel. Mom's--fucking my ass!" I groaned in Rachel's ear, unable to hold myself up as my ass gripped and released the handle. Each knob touched off a spark in the pit of my stomach as they ribbed in and out.

"Wait, she's what!?" rachel clearly couldn't see the predicament I was in and did her best to keep fucking herself back against my cock.

"Mhnnh, Nate, you're fucking huge. Like--oh!--you just swelled up like a fucking balloon. So fucking big. Unff." She worked her hips up against me as I bounced back and forth from violating her ass and pushing onto the object violating mine.

"It's that hammer thing you had, she's--unh-- she's doing something to me. I don't- oh fuck!! Rach--something's--It feels weird. I don't--oh god-mommy mommy oh fuck meeee!!"

I was embarrassing myself with the sounds that I made as the handle set off a warmth that spread throughout my pelvis. It burned from somewhere deep in my ass and raced through my cock, shaking me violently, bucking and fucking Rachel's ass, grinding us both into the floor. I drove myself into her again and again pinning her onto the rug as my entire being poured deep into her ass.

"Ugngh, yeah, give it all to me baby brother. I can feel it filling me up. It's so fucking hot. I want it allll "

Taking my entire weight at once sent Rachel spiraling into orgasm with me as i unloaded inside of her. My cum didn't launch in spurts as much as it flowed out of me in a steady stream. All the while my ass fluttered and clenched the handle Mom was still driving into me.

"There you go, baby boy, don't hold back any longer. That's it, Just let it all out." she rubbed my back as I poured myself into my sister until I was left sobbing into Rachel's back. The two of us writhed together on the kitchen floor, thoroughly spent.

And then, like it was nothing at all, Mom stood up, gathered her clothes, got dressed and went back to the dishes.

"I'm just want you to know that I'm so proud of you two. You're both just so amazing and I love you very much. " she said before turning back to the sink, humming the same nameless tune as before.

Rachel and I lied on the floor breathless and exhausted, clutching at each other and thoroughly bewildered. I gingerly slipped out of Rachel and gently brought myself up onto my knees. I pulled the mallet from my ass and let out a surprised 'Oh!' as the knobby handle caused my still throbbing cock to lurch and dribble out one last glob of cum. I looked at our mother that was once again fully involved in cleaning up after breakfast. Mom had transformed back into neurotic housewife and aside from her torn open blouse, there was no way to know she had just fucked us both. It was hard to believe that everything that had just happened was even real. Though the slight burning in my ass was one hell of a reminder.

"Did that just happen? I asked, confused and still tingling from my orgasm

"Yes?" Rachel responded holding up a button from Mom's blouse.

Rachel brought herself up beside me and we looked at each other then at mom and silently helped one another onto our feet. We helped each other leave the kitchen on shaky legs, arms wrapped around each other.

"Hey, Rachel?"

"Yeah?"

"I just remembered I had a dream about you this morning."

"Oh yeah? What about me?"

"I dreamt you woke me up by fucking me."

"Seems reasonable to me."

"Yeah, only you were fucking me up the ass."

"Wait, like, with a strap-on?"

"Oh no, it was definitely real. Bigger than mine, I think."

"Wow...did I have balls?"

"Yep."

"...did I cum?

"Yeah."

"Inside you?

"As deep as you could."

"Any other day Nate, I'd tell you that was pretty fucked up."

"Yep."

We made our way across the living room past the broken closet door, a trail of my cum dribbling down Rachel's leg and onto the carpet behind us as we stumbled together.

"Did you like it?"

"Woke up ready to blow."

"That's fucking hot."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah"

"Hey Nate?"

"Yeah?"

"You're pretty fucked up."

"So are you."

"I love you."

"I love you, too"

When we made it to my bedroom we collapsed in a heap onto my bed, arms still around one another, too exhausted to move. It was only mid-morning, but I felt like I could sleep for a week. We stayed there for most of the day, drifting in and out of sleep, never letting go of one another. It was just the two of us; incestous fuck-buddies . And through everything I knew that no matter what happened from now on, I would always have her and she would always have me.