Cramped in the Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Rachel!"

I tried to force myself to stay quiet, suddenly aware of how much noise we were making only feet away from Mom and most of our extended family.

"You made me do this,"

she said, hateful lust in her voice as she was nearly coming off the tip of my cock completely, rattling the pile of junk as she bounced and rolled, determined to bring herself to orgasm.

"You couldn't just be quiet and stand there without your huge fucking cock getting hard... and rubbing... against me..."

She lost track of her rant as small orgasms ripped through her, clenching her pussy as it stroked up and down.

"Oh fuck, Rach, I'm sorry"

I tried to back out from underneath her, the guilt making my stomach rise into the back of my throat, but she pushed back with me fucking harder, getting closer to the orgasm she insisted she fuck out of me. I groaned as she picked up the pace, a pattern of swivels and dips, working her hips in ways I'd never even imagined in all my masturbatory fantasies. This was so much more than I thought possible. I wasn't going to last long.

"Don't you dare cum again, you little pervert!" She barked, sensing my inexperience.

Her legs lifted her up and down in a steady rhythm against me and I was forced to the wall as she glided her pussy, slick with sweat, her arousal, and the enormous load I had just finished emptying inside her. Each stroke leaked more and more down my balls and onto the boxes below us. I wondered which would Mom freak out over more, me fucking my sister, or getting cum stains all over her stuff.

"You've mmh had yours, nate...and I'm going to get mine...hmm, yeahh and you're...you're just gonna deal with iiit"

Her words slurred and her movements became increasingly frantic and jerky, more hurried and desperate. Then all at once she stiffened and pulled all the way off of me, pushing her legs against the boxes under her, pressing me back against the wall. Even in the heat of the closet I could feel the cool air on my glistening cock as it twitched, seeking out the exquisite heat of Rachel's pussy.

"Ohhhfuckkkkpervert fuckin'made sissy cummmm."

She seized as she came, speaking, almost intelligibly, working through her mumbling, profanity-laden orgasm until she crashed down on my cock. The sensation of the air replaced with with a heat, though similar, felt different. Too tight.

A prolonged grunt escaped Rachel's throat and she froze in place. Her mouth hung open and she flailed at me halfheartedly, still rolling on the waves of her orgasm, but in no way ready to have my cock buried to the hilt up her ass.

"Don't..no..fucking hell, too big! shitshitshit."

She exclaimed breathlessly as I felt her ass come to terms with sudden intrusion. She shifted and pulled up and did whatever she thought she could do to pull away from me, but there was no way for her to disengage. The angle had her taking me balls deep and we couldn't do anything about it.

"O-oh" I managed to stammer, a groan that wasn't sure if it was born out of pleasure, or pain. An ache traveled from the tip of my cock and traveled up through my balls and somewhere inside of me. The force of spearing her ass hurt a bit, but the real pain was how much my arousal had intensified. My sisters tight ass, impaled on my dick. If I hadn't just shot the load of my young life, I'd have already filled her ass just thinking about the situation I was in, sorry I had hurt her and that this was even happening, but too overcome with lust to stop myself. Guilt-cum.

"Oh? All you can, unh, say is oh?!"

"I never-"

"Sure, I get it..fuck..Things happened...we got out of hand." She struggled to control her voice as her breath came in gasps, still reeling from her orgasm and processing the sudden pain in her rectum.

"Rachel, look, I love you and I swear I never wanted any of this to happen"

"Until it was happening.." She trailed off at that, the moment we realized that we went from normal siblings to fuck buddies in no time at all. We could have stopped no matter how ridiculous the situation seemed. Our family would have helped us and with a little explanation they likely would have even understood. But we gave in. You'd think we were primed for this all along. Now I was up her ass.

Now what?

My question was answered when I felt the clench and release of her ass slowly relaxing, almost welcoming me inside. Her hips moved slightly and I saw her arm moving and realized she was touching herself.

"Are you okay?" I wasn't sure what she wanted me to do "Should I-"

"I'm making it okay, sort of. I actually wanted to try this sometime, unh under different circumstances, obviously." She moved a bit more on top me "It hurts, but, it's getting better...hang on." The muscles in her rectum began to loosen as she swirled her fingers across her clit.

"We obviously can't get out of this with you at high noon, unh...so...we're just going to have to get you to cum again, I just need a minute" She kept working her clit and I felt the bizarre sensation of her finger probing her pussy, nudging my shaft through the thin membrane between them. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her by the hips and slowly withdrew slightly.

"Oh, fuck, Nate, no... too soon!"

The ache had spread to my belly and I had to do something. I couldn't wait anymore. I couldn't stay this hard anymore, I needed to fill my sisters ass with cum. I managed to pull myself out a few inches before slowly sinking myself back into her, determined to go deeper her sphincter resisting at the renewed intrusion, clutching at my shaft as I pushed inside. The tight resistance spurned me on to pull further, stroke harder. Rachel seemed unaware of the steady groan coming from her throat as I sawed in and out of her ass, steadily increasing my pace.

"feels like shitting...so fucked up...like it."

she managed to force the words through the steady grunt as I fucked her ass, abandoning any concern that we were making too much noise. The boxes at her feet were collapsing under our abuse and we steadily shifted to a position more suited for butt-fucking. She ended up collapsed on the remainder of the boxes on her side of the closet bracing herself on her her elbows and I effectively mounted her ass as I drove in and out of her, determined to wash her guts with my cum.

"Ohgod! baby brother fuck me, fuck!...my!...ass!!"

She wasn't being quiet anymore. We didn't care at that point. She was thrashing underneath me, her ass willingly accepting my pounding cock as I fucked as hard and as fast as I could. I felt the familiar sensation of my balls drawing up to my body and the feeling of cum beginning to race towards the tip of my cock like a rocket. At that moment the folding door the closet suddenly gave way under the weight of the boxes and our fucking and we spilled out into the cool air of the living room into a semicircle of family.

Apparently they thought they heard something coming from the closet.

No one could bring themselves say anything at the sight of me mounted on my sister, both of us covered in sweat and cum, my cock visibly violating her asshole. Rachel was on all fours with her tank-top pulled up over her tits letting them hang down to brush her thick nipples against the low-pile carpet.

Maybe it was the bright light, or it could have been the sudden rush of cool air on my skin. It may have even been the look on Mom's face as she tried to remember how to speak. I guess it doesn't matter really, because despite the shock of what just happened, no matter how hard I clenched I couldn't hold back the torrent of cum from unloading deep up my sister's ass. Where my previous orgasm was sudden and intense, this one was built up and drawn from every inch of my body, I convulsed with each jet I fired, pressing my pubic bone against the cheeks of her ass, trying to force myself inside even deeper. Rachel gasped loudly as she felt her guts filling up with the sudden heat of my ejaculate. She arched her back and shot her hand out to grab Uncle Frank's pant-leg, her eyes locking with my mother's.

"OH GOD! Mommy he's filling my assss!!" SO GOOD! gunna cummmMMM!

She let out a wail loud enough for the neighbor's to ask about the next day. She was cumming. Hard.

"Buttfuck meeee baby brother, give me all the cummmmm!"

Her spastic orgasm prompted me to continue to resume stroking in and out of her ass, fucking out the last few spurts from my cock. The renewed assault sent her forward, embracing uncle Frank's legs and mashing her breasts onto the floor. A wet spot formed underneath her where a small spritz of cum leaked from her spasming pussy. She seized again, grabbing at Frank's ankles as she lurched forward, popping off my still hard cock and writhed on the floor as wave after wave crashed over her til they eventually subsided.

The living room was left completely silent except for the sharp crinkle and the sound of a lighter as Uncle Frank pulled out a cigarette and lit it. The tent in his trousers seemed to go unnoticed.

"What the fuck is going on in here!?" came a voice from the door to the kitchen.

Dad was home.

"Surprise?" It was all I could think to say before collapsing next to my sister with a stupid grin on my face.

12