All Comments on 'Crapshoot Ch. 07'

by Art Martin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
abort the kid\

first thing is abort the kid vote one she should never have had it a slap in the face yes not a kid especially one you dont know the father of you just might have to have sid and sudden infant death is one way of getting rid of an ugly kid lol hubby didnt have to put up with it just kill it abort would be better

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Trash

What a slut she is. We think she haS forgotten her marriage vows. We are in agreement to have the fetus aborted. The story did not tell us what race the baby was, but we think we know. Having the child and not knowing who the father is will only give good grounds for a divorce and it will be the little bastard that will suffer. ABORT, ABORT, ABORT.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters at CU, NO VOTE FOR TRASH LIKE THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
creative urges

very very good, best I've read for a long time. no improvement is neaded except a post natal visit to make another baby by the same father perhaps ?

warmest regards

Jem

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bastard Baby - Why

Well, you had a great story going until you fucked it up royallllly!

How are bastard children erotic??? - Sick shit author - Ruined a great effort for no good reason - One hand on the keyboard "never" produces a truly sensual moment!! What a shame - All that effort trashed at the end for no erotic reason!! Sick and not appreciated.

Hope you learned something!!!

fakers51fakers51over 19 years ago
nick's gal

When it first started I thought this would be a winner. But it turned out the other way. The wife becomes almost the way a man does, when term is used "pussy whipped", then wife is "dick whipped" despite her marriage vows. I the husband had any balls he would have left her, especially when they were getting ready to leave and Nick called her for one last fuck while he stood outside of the door. Once they get back home, she will get some money and go back to Nick. Whether Nick take her back is another. When you can fuck another man's women it is no problem to see her when can in his business, but when she leaves and become your woman, then you start to think-"She left her husband for a big dick, she might leave for a bigger dick". That thought would hammper his running his casino. Something like that has already happen in real life situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BRAVO!

This is one hell of good story and deserves a 5! The fact that this story has elicited some strong comments is a good indication that it pulls no punches and has rattled the cages of some PC pukes. The story is believable, titillating, thoroughly naughty and has two attributes you rarely see in contemporary erotica…a PLOT (heavens forbid!) that unfolds slowly amidst some great sex and good character development. John, the self-absorbed, desperate foolish husband, who rejects and then gambles away his wife; drop dead gorgeous Judy, all she really wants is for John to fuck her and get her pregnant; Nick, the predator playing with his prey with as much regard as a cat with a baby bird; and of course the menacing brute Bruno, who on stage, stretches out Judy’s cunt like never before. The author conjures up vivid images of all four complex characters who are all are realistically flawed. As to the complaints posted here about the resulting bastard child, just what did you people think would happen when Judy got screwed at the height of her fertility? That she would live happily ever after? That Bruno and Nick’s other thugs would have the manners to use a condom? Yeah right! The ending is a logical conclusion; Nick heaps one final insult on John while John gloats over his penny ante winnings even after losing everything, including his self respect and the privilege of passing his genetic material to the next generation. The author didn’t say, but I wonder what John was thinking while he was winning at the craps table with the full knowledge that in order to save his sorry skin, he made his wife be another man’s fuck-toy for the night. As to the coat-hanger queens below, just what has the child done to deserve a death sentence, either pre-partum or post partum? Well done Art Martin! The detractors can say what they will, but this story was brilliantly and masterfully executed.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 9 years ago
Ha

Sometimes it's fun to read a story about a useless loser schmuck like John.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous