All Comments on 'Crash Course Sex: Lesson 01'

by oediplus

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
joey191973joey191973about 11 years ago
excellent

That's was amazing story were well written . Can't wait for next chapter

bonniejo_mbonniejo_mabout 11 years ago
Great story

I loved it, well written and erotic

montywingermontywingerabout 11 years ago
Delightful

A lovely well written story of parental caring. I do hope they get it together soon.

kevswickkevswickabout 11 years ago
More please

What Joey said, but better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this author is simply brilliant!

There is no doubt that Oediplus's series will become an instant classic in the annals of hot motherfucking. This lady is going right to the head of the class. Kyle's "gargantuan penis" (boys just love their mom to think that way about their big young prick!) is sure to find its way up his mother's mommy-hole, to his and his mother's utter satisfaction. They'll have a hard time (yeah, "hard" is right) fitting it all in, but they have all the motivation they need. Kyle and his mom both know that that wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs is exactly where his big beautiful monster belongs. Better put a rubber sheet on the bed, though, Kyle's big balls'll be shooting a real gargantua of his creamy young semen up his own mother's cunt.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Great story. I like the structure,makes it easy to read.

peaceenderpeaceenderabout 11 years ago
Great job, keep it up

Loved the story, its similar to my own and I love the potential bimbo story and unconscious lust. Can't wait for number 2.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

If this is only the first chapter and it's this good, I can't wait for the rest!

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 11 years ago
That was hot

But why did you stop there??????

Graywolf2Graywolf2about 11 years ago
Hot 50s -60s Sitcom Women

Fantastic start. I particularly love your choice of 50s 60s sitcom women.

“He imagined his mother, Mrs. Brooks (Our Miss Brooks), Mrs. Stone (Donna Reed Show), and Mrs. Cleaver (Leave it to Beaver) - women he'd known forever - sitting around the quaint oak table in their living room”

It’s very hot to think of those ladies discussing sex. I vote for Anderson (Farther Knows Best) for the surname of the main characters. Thanks for the story.

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrabout 11 years ago
Amazing story. Please continue.

I really hope you do continue this story. You are one of the best writers on here in this genre. Please keep writing just the way you are. Anyone on here would love longer stories, but I will take shorter stories over none at all from you.

I especially enjoyed the build-up and not just rushing into the main act. The lead in is usually the best part.

kaidmankaidmanabout 11 years ago
dynamite read

good start please continue

vrieseavrieseaalmost 11 years ago
Very erotic and well paced

Really, really good. Extremely well thought out and great build up. Your pace and order of events is terrific. One of the best stories in this category. - Vriesea

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A very good start

Nicely done.

A hot and erotic beginning to what I hope will be some kinky sex between mom and her son.

Well written and a sweet and loving storyline.

Thanks for the read.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Crash Course Sex: Lesson 01: - Julie and Kyle (Mother and Son)

A one-dick only 36-year old mother Julie (deep in her mind wanting a second child for the past many years of her marriage to a whimp, limp dick husband that she still "loves") attempting to "train" her 18-year old, virgin son Kyle the method and technique of putting a condom on his monstruous cock, could be the theme of a Krazy Kops comedy!! Julie in the deep recesses of her mind does not want to accomplish her "task" soon; she wants it to defray and delay because she has admitted to herself, even unknowingly masturbated vocally and in sight of her son that she wants him to fuck her!! She's so overcome that she now has to postpone the the rest of the training until tomorrow night.

Very light-hearted, though a serious matter for Julie to accomplish, but yet she somehow has to figure out discretely how to persue her son further, and get him to bed her. She loves him, she wants him, she NEEDS him, but she wants to be smooth in her pursuit of the "end game"!

A very well written, detailed foray of a mother and son in their first real sexual encounter. Mother and son very much want it and know it will happen. Their diaogue is precise and smoothly presented. The characters, Julie and Kyle, play their roles in near reality mode, very tender, understanding, sensually and respectfully!

rodavrodavover 10 years ago
I love it

I love the way you teach your son. very erotic.

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
Bridge Club

I wonder if the bridge club will hear about this. Great start. On the way to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I WAS TAUGHT BY

My Sisters!.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mom taught me well

i still remember mom teaching me how to fuck and make love to her so i could satisfy my girlfriend. after we broke up mom was there to help me feel better and show me that she is the only woman i need. she divorced my father and we moved across the country where nobody knew us so we could live as husband and wife. i love this story so far it brings back many memories of our first times together.

EarthAngelXXXEarthAngelXXXalmost 10 years ago
Scintillating taboo storytelling

Really impressed with the tension and chemistry between characters. Very effective at illustrating and bringing us into something clearly forbidden in a really hot, very naughty, yet highly intelligent and sophisticated way. Only critique would be some of the training became too practical or clinical. I understand its logic as a narrative device but I'd prefer the mother let go, stop teaching and show them both acting out of pure emotion and lustful instincts with a little less pretense, just a little. Other than that, I was hooked from the first line. Truly Fantastic!

MrBill36MrBill36over 5 years ago
Premature

Your story started really well, but then ended with an “I have a headache” ending. Yes they both reached an orgasm but, not with each other. I was disappointed as I thought your name implied more to your stories than you delivered. I’m sure you will be more full filing in future endeavors.

fit4aqueen1417gmailcomfit4aqueen1417gmailcomalmost 4 years ago
Awesome erotic story

has me panting for the next lesson....

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked the build up but no incest 4 stars

managua685managua6855 months ago

What was the panties that the mother was wearing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous