All Comments on 'Craving Ch. 04'

by between_love_and_lust

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good to see you back!

I remember commenting on the sudden shift in chapter 3 to focus on Lia's interaction with a new character and I also saw your response to be patient. Weirdly enough I actually remembered that at a random moment last week and felt a little sad since I assumed you just let the story go. Talk about timing.

I'm glad to see the clues you laid down lead to some really interesting character development. Parts of chapter 2 were my favorite thing to read for a while, not just for the sex (which, by the way, still gets an A+) but also because there was something just beneath the surface that made me keep coming back. I hope you won't wait so long to post chapter 4! You managed to at least keep me for almost a year though so at this point I'm pretty much here to stay :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hope this isn't it!

I found your stories a couple of days ago, and was immediately captivated. When I returned to finish this series, I was delighted to see that you added chapter 4! The addition of Dr. Caine was a little frustrating, but I was exceedingly pleased with the ending. I just hope that this isn't the end for Amelia and Renee. Thank you for writing!

gjames17gjames17about 8 years ago
Magnificent!

When I saw this chapter posted, I went back and re-read the previous three first. This is brilliantly told with characters that sucked me in and made me care. I found myself wanting to rush through the last scene with Dr. Caine to see what would happen next. Please don't let us wait as long for the next chapter. Please, also, let these two young ladies end up together. Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

Casie88Casie88about 8 years ago
Really good story :)

Loved it :) I hope she stays with renee :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT

Mesmerising...........now for chapter 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really liked this chapter

You're closing the loops of all the hints you left in previous chapters, and sudenly this story is no longer about the pussy craving chick, but she has a character and sense behind her fingers/tongue.

I definitely like this much better :)))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best series I have ever read on this site. So well written, gripping, erotic. Loved the scene under the desk- made me so hot. But so much depth to the characters too. Can't wait for the next installment.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Stunning!

I'll write more later but your detailed emotive & colorful writing style just knocks my socks off. This is world class prose. The fact that it's wonderfully erotic & the sex is realistic & steamy is remarkable. You are gifted. Thanks for writing a real lesbian story. I'm in love.

XOX

Taylor

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago
A Perfect 10!

Tears were running down my face with Leigh in the end. The sex scene with Renee was so hot and right, but so forced and wrong, albeit hot, with the professor. I see all Leigh's "cravings" made an appearance in one way or another, however their impact were diminished. Maybe Leigh is understanding her intense desires more and opening up to her feelings, ie her relationship with Renee. I think Renee & Leigh equally crave each other and in the two years they have lived together, they've knowingly and unknowingly built a foundation - fragile as it may be, it has the promise of getting stronger. Hmm, perhaps this is not a sexual craving but one of LOVE. I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes next from the creative mind of between_love_and_lust. How apropos

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

My apologies for calling Lia - Leigh. But Lia by any other name is nothing short of brilliant. All praises to the author and how the characters emote such intense feelings in readers.

pseud277pseud277about 8 years ago
Why is Lia ashamed?

The first stories were seemingly disjointed, with a violent intensity. This story puts a pattern on those - Lia gives in to her sexual craving, but is incapable of receiving from her partners. Im pretty sure that she hasnt come once with any of them. That fragmented conversation with Stacey points to a long held trauma in her life. This is a real psychological thriller that draws you in. Pretty sexy too; but Im starting to feel like a guilty voyeur of her pain.

between_love_and_lustbetween_love_and_lustabout 8 years agoAuthor
@pseud277

Actually Lia has had orgasms with Lana in chapter 3 and actually with Renee in this chapter. That said the orgasms have been solely due to external stimulation. Lia is a virgin but mainly in the biological sense meaning that she has never been penetrated. The reason for this will be explored in the next chapter. Thank you for reading, XxXx.

pseud277pseud277about 8 years ago
My mistake but please no reveals

Sorry BLAL I wasnt reading closely enough. But please dont feel obliged to explain. Leave it to your excellent writing. Youve got me now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jesus woman...

The fact that you can describe these stories in such vivid detail makes me believe you've actually done them. Imagining that a person like Lia exists has me fucking dripping! I love the way you write and can't wait for the next chapter! God, you have me so worked up...

Bex

NC22371NC22371about 8 years ago
Loved it, but a little confused...

In the following passage, they're conversing about something that I don't remember.... Can anyone clarify??

"No," I tried to reassure her "I don't mind it at all." I looked at her seriously, "I'm really sorry though, for what I did afterwards... It was..." 

"Hey," She interrupted me, "I think we should just let it go. You feel badly for what you did, I'm a little embarrassed that I liked it... I think we can leave it at that." She took my hand and held it in hers

Other than that, this series is turning into my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@NC22371...

I think they were talking about the fact that Renee bit her hard enough to make her bleed and Lia responded to it by pushing her blood into Renee's mouth during the kiss. Lia apologises for making Renee taste the blood she had drawn and Renee was weirded out that she liked it.

That's what I think anyway... Unless anyone else caught something I missed. Hoped it helps. Totally with you though, series is freaking rad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

when is the next chapter? Can we get an update?

between_love_and_lustbetween_love_and_lustalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5 Update

Sorry for the wait everyone. I have started it but with less than a month before finals, classes are frantic. Will finish as soon as I possibly can. Thanks for your patience. XxXx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Any updates on when the next chapter will be out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

This is one of the most erotic stories i've ever read if not the most. And i've read some great stuff here and elsewhere but The build up, the way you describe the details is just so hot so romantic. I can picture how Renee is feeling in my mind. The words. The expressions. Please let there be a chapter 04 , 05 etc..

I need a closure lol. Keep writing you are talented

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So no new chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Just wondering if there is more to come or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

This is a wonderful story and beautifully written. I hope there is more to come.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Craving is between love and lust. And I have an intense desire, a craving if you will, to see where this story with Lia and Renee will end. The anticipation is killing me softly. Please blal write something soon. Thank you for this fantastic series and any upcoming chapter(s) you put out.

gjames17gjames17almost 7 years ago
Fabulous...just fantastic!

This story is way, way too good to let it sit where it is. Please continue so we can get a resolution for these two ladies. Please? Thank you very much for sharing this with us.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago

This is a good series. Intense. But now there's no more. What happened to Amelia and Renee?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Finish this story you coward

Please

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 6 years ago
😵

Oh my god, you can't leave it like that, I'm dying here. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It’s been two years

Please finish the story. Don’t leave me hanging. I’m begging you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please

Will u please finish this?? I see u aid u would...please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

This story is gripping, and I can’t wait to read more, whenever you finish it. Thank you for the story so far.

thrince1226thrince1226almost 6 years ago
Please

Craving for the next chapter here.. please publish soon..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m in love

This feels and feels so good and I am in lust...

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 4 years ago
So Disappointed

That you just disappeared and didn't finish this. Please come back and let us know that Renee and Lia got together (or didn't) and not leave us hanging...

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Sad this is left unfinished and I just kept thinking Lia needs therapy. You can't feel that hollow and lost it's dangerous as well as unhealthy trust me an empty regretful heart is hard to carry.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 3 years ago

Why didn't Renee taste and smell the betrayal on Lia? Man, Lia will fuck anything with a pussy whether she's screwed up in the head or not. She's not worthy to have a happy ending so I'm glad this story isn't finished.

SiteNonSiteSiteNonSiteabout 3 years ago

I had forgotten these stories, not sure I ever realized how beautifully they were written, and am so happy I rediscovered them, to enjoy them again. I’m blown away. I hope you’re well.

Only_connectOnly_connectover 2 years ago

Really strong writing. Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love the story you tell more please

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

WOW, great story, hope you come back and fill in the questions...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good visual and passionate series of stories that are loosely connected through the character of Amelia/Lia. As others have noted, there needs to be some sort of coming together for Lia and Renee. Otherwise it is mostly raw sex with little sense of how the potential blooming love either gets resolved or poor Lia continues with her spontaneous escapades the she is finding to be less and less fulfilling.

CreatingKateCreatingKate3 months ago

Your description and attention to detail is amazing. It really hits all five senses. I love the way you jumped in with the first one and kept the hook but changed the pacing to speed up and slow down occasionally. I hope Lia gets a happy conclusion someday!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous