All Comments on 'Craving for Mr. Klein Pt. 03'

by markofdibella

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Is it really the end?

Come on....give us an epilogue. Did they get married, have babies? I did enjoy this well written update.

rmeyerhormeyerhoalmost 7 years ago
A Teacher

Being a retired teacher, I lived with every word. How easy this could happen in every classroom. I loved your story and with a fantastic ending.

redlion75redlion75almost 7 years ago
Fuck no

Is she a brainwashed teen or can she not just have moved on and been at least dating someone.he just assumed he had the right to her after leaving in the middle of the night 15urs before.fuck him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love sexy Mr. Klein

Love it! His slightly hairy chest got hairier -- and Vanessa loves it and loves him. Great, great story about love!

The_Inked_LadyThe_Inked_Ladyalmost 7 years ago
Please!

Please write at least one more story about them! I want to know more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Are you me?

Oh. My. God. This is literally perfect! Caius's description and Vanessa's are so close to my actual life. This was absolutely perfect. Like you read my mind. Please write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dear anyone-reading-this:

markofdibella here. I have lost access to my account, and no this is not a lie, as shady as it might appear to be.

Thankyou so much for reading this series, I have been keeping track of the comments and suggestions all along, feeling extremely stupid in the process because I can't respond to anything. This account cannot be recovered, unfortunately.

All I can say is that I'm glad you enjoyed it, if you did. I'll post another comment here through a new account if I choose to write other stories here on Literotica again. Until then, happy reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
hot AF

I know this is a few years old but can you add more to it? A follow up or something. These two are super hot together! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
CUMMING...

this entire series has made me cum so much...i couldn't stop rubbinf my tits as well

TruLuv26TruLuv26over 3 years ago

To Redlion75

The whole 1st page was about how she knew love changes and that it couldn't be the same forever. And the last page there's a paragraph about how she was in several relatinships after him and 1 where she was so close to getting married but wasn't ready for it which was the much more responsible thing to do compared to what Caius did. Maybe you missed them or didn't understand them properly but please be more careful in the future before you assume things wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Came back to reread this -- I am so glad that the slightly hairy chest has gotten hairier -- I always thought he was a very sexy man, and the few years have made him a great lover! I am SO gad they have found each other and rekindled the fire they had years before! I am so pleased to read the hairy-chested man is even sexier for Vanessa now! Bravo for them!

_markofdibella__markofdibella_19 days ago

Hi all, this is markofdibella from a new account, where I'm posting stories again after losing access to my older account. Thankyou for all the support shown here. I hope you enjoy my future writings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous