Craving for Mr. Klein Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven-haired and blue-eyedEloise. Eloise who certainly looked like she gave some of her genes to Amelia but thehair...

"She cheated on me." I jump at the sound of Caius's voice from right behind me.

"Oh Caius, I didn't mean to look..." Ah,damn it. Caught red handed.Wait...did he just say-

"It's alright. I didn't have time to explain in the kitchen."

He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs. We reach a room and as he opens the door, I realise that it is a master bedroom. My eyes widen looking at the bed as we continue walking. We walk past the bed and I feel my heartbeat settle down a little as he opens the door to his balcony and gestures at me to go ahead.

A cool breeze hits my face and I breathe in deeply, taking in the view of the woods from the height. I glance at Caius standing next to me, his hands resting on the railing, looking at my face with a guarded expression.

"About that-" I start but Caius cuts me off.

"I would've shown you that myself." He lets out a breath, as if tired of thinking about something again.

"I'm not Amelia's father." He says finally.

"Eloise cheated on me. She told me about it halfway through the pregnancy. She said she couldn't bear to have me find out later."

Jesus Christ. How much more had Caius gone through?

Unable to hold myself back, I reach out to place a hand on his arm resting on the railing. He puts his other hand over it.

"Caius...I can't believe this happened to you." I can almost feel tears pricking at my eyes.

"Eloise was a good friend. I thought I could love her. I was so tired of being so alone..." He sighs out loud and looks at me.

"I did not love her, Van. Sure, as a friend but maybe not as a husband should. I wasn'tin love with her, you know. I tried, but I couldn't. I wish I was a little more hurt when she cheated on me but I wasn't...I was heartbroken only about Amelia not being mine."

"Caius..." I start to say, but he wouldn't let me talk.

"When Eloise died, I wondered if she knew that I wasn't in love with her. Maybe that is what pushed her to find someone else to give her the love she wanted..."

Caius is looking at me in a strange way that I don't want to believe for what it is. The moonlight catches his hair, highlighting the salt and pepper his hair is starting to show. I hadn't noticed it inside.

"All these years I wanted to forget you. I tried my best to let you go..."

How could someone cheat onCaius? Surely Eloise would've known his history...

He reaches to turn me around to face him entirely, his hands on either sides of my upper arms, holding me in place.

"I've been with other women, Van. I'm not going to lie. Before you, after you, before Eloise and after she was gone."

I wince internally at the admission.

"But everytime I was inside a woman, I would close my eyes and see your face."

Oh my God.

I can only stare up at him as he pulls me closer, his left hand moving up to stroke the side of my face. The gesture is slightly rough, an indicator of how emotional he is about us meeting finally.

"I couldn't take my eyes off of you back then, and it seems so difficult even now. I wish things were different. I thought I could handle seeing you like this but I can't. I didn't have a single picture of you all these years, you know that? You were just a memory I fought hard to keep alive as best as I could."

I put my hands on his chest.

"I have loved you all along. I wish I said it before I left."

I can't help but close my eyes and smile as I hear the words. Tears escape my eyes and I feel Caius press his mouth against the side of mine, his tongue gently licking at the wetness from my tears. His lips are just as soft as I remember.

I know that I would've felt strange twelve years ago about him having slept with innumerable women in the past. But I am not as immature now, given the fact that I have had sexual encounters after him too, along with one serious relationship which ultimately ended because he asked me to marry him and I just wasn't ready.

Caius pulls back to look at me again.

"Vanessa, please say something."

"I would've told you how I felt back then if we only had more time, Caius. I was torn apart over you but leaving was probably the best decision at the time. Things wouldn't have turned out well if you had stayed behind..."

"Iknew you would understand." His mouth relaxes into a sad smile as he runs his hands through my hair.

I say, "I loved you then, and I don't think I ever spent a single day without having thought about you. I nearly lost my mind when I saw you yester-"

He cuts me off by roughly putting his mouth on mine. I let out a low moan, and he snakes his arm around my waist, pulling my stomach to his groin, making me feel how hard he is.

He puts his hand on my ass, snaking down from the back between my legs and pulls me up to make me wrap my legs around him. I use the railing to hoist myself up.

With my breasts flush against his chest now, I can feel us both getting breathless. He kisses me hard one more time, this time his tongue parting my lips forcefully to seek entrance inside.

Our tongues collide with a lot more force than expected, his hungrier than mine. I whimper into his mouth and he responds with a grunt at the same time.

Holding me up, he starts to walk back into the bedroom. He lowers himself onto the bed with my legs still around his waist. The doors to the balcony are wide open, and the curtains are blowing wildly from the breeze outside which has turned into a strong wind.

The room is completely dark except for the small white light by the balcony door which has lit the room only partially.

We stay kissing for a while before Caius decides to take my dress off. I help him by lifting it up and he takes the moment to take off his pullover and the shirt underneath it.

His chest is hairier, more muscular and he seems to no longer have the same lean muscles any more. With huge shoulders and his salt and pepper hair, I can't help staring at him and thinking how I never thought that the Young Caius could've gotten any sexier. I was dead wrong.

He sits up against the headboard and I climb on top of him to straddle him. He puts his hands on the curve of my waist, moving up and down ,simply feeling my soft skin against the roughness of his hands. His fingers run along the band of my bra, his thumb going under it and moving towards the front. He then reaches the underside of my right breast and simply runs it along the swell. I wonder if he has noticed that I'm two sizes bigger than I used to be, a D from the B I was. He plays with the edge of my bra as he nibbles roughly at my earlobe, driving me crazy.

Why isn't he just taking it off...

I grind against his hard cock, trying to find a way to satiate my need. He simply groans in response, not relenting on his teasing.

The playing around has nearly exposed my right breast, with only the stiffness of the nipple keeping the breast from falling out of the bra's cup. He grazes the small bumps on my exposed red areola, and I shudder in response.

I breathe harder and the intake my breath pushes out my nipple completely out of my bra and that ends all composure that Caius thought he was exhibiting. His pulls down the straps of my bra along with the cups, grabbing at my left breast with one hand and ducking down to suck at the right nipple. He licks at them roughly, growing impatient with every passing second. Suddenly, he bites down softly with his teeth and tugs at the nipple, making me cry out loud in both pleasure and pain. Underneath me, I feel him getting harder against my damp crotch.Just like old times, this is his favourite part, I think to myself.

I reach behind me to unhook my bra completely and toss it across the room. He continues to kiss, bite, nibble and tug at my nipples in turn, not ignoring one in favour of another.

His hands finally move down to my hips and he puts his thumbs inside the band of my underwear, trying to pull them down. I feel a faint warmness creep up my cheeks and I realise that he is watching me react.

Chuckling, he says, "You still haven't gotten over this, have you?" He kisses the apples of my cheeks as I move my ass up to let him pull my panties down entirely.

"It's only with you, trust me, babe." I whisper into his ear as I grab his hand from my waist and put it flat against my mound.

He instinctively runs his hand down the length of the slit with his middle finger parting the folds and his neighbouring fingers hugging the lips on either side,a light peppering of pubic hair covering it all. The wetness makes it glide easily and I can smell a musty aroma filling the room. I feel my face getting warmer.

"Your blushing turns me on more, Van." He says, reaching forward to suck on my bottom lip, our foreheads against each other's.

I reach down to fondle his raging erection and he groans in response. I let my fingers graze gently over his balls, palming and massaging them in a rhymthic pattern. He continues doing the same on my vagina, teasing me by letting his middle finger hover at the entrance and retracting it just when I think he will finally penetrate me.

"Baby,please..." I say into his mouth and I feel his lips stretch wide into a grin.

He surprises me by shoving two fingers inside without a warning. I yelp in shock, my back arching and pushing my breasts into his face. He takes the opportunity to kiss each breast one more time, this time with even more roughness.

Suddenly he rolls me over to the side on my back and pushes my hand away from his cock. He pulls out his finger from inside me and to my absolute horror and embarassment, he puts them inside his mouth.

"Don't complain unless you want detention."

He goes down the bed with a wink at me, his face now hovering over my mound which is practically radiating warmth. He buries the tip of his nose near my clitoris, his lips only barely grazing the labia. He then chooses to make full contact with the skin by shoving his tongue along the folds, making me groan and writhe against him in the process. He flicks his tongue up and down on the little button, then uses light circular movements around the entrance.

"Come here." I hold his head in my hands as he pulls back up to my face to crush his mouth against mine.

"You have no idea how good you taste." My face gets flushed and I feel his lips widen into a breath taking grin.

Without a moment to waste, he positions himself on top of me, his eyes wandering over the bedside table to look for a condom.

"I'm on birth control." I say, looking down at how close his hard cock with its wet head is to my vagina.

He doesn't even respond before he thrusts into me. He leans forward by balancing himself on his forearm, the other hand stroking my hair.

He pushes hard and deep, in quick thrusts, as if he has waited for a long time for this. I try to keep my eyes open to look at him, and see him him looking right back at me.

"I...I can't believe this is real...that...you...you're real. You're here with me." He says, his words interrupted by our heavy breathing and thrusting.

"Caius..." That is all I can manage.

"Vanessa, please...stay with me. We'll work it out."

My heart, if it has not already exploded, bursts into a million little pieces.

"Baby, we have nothing to work out...We'll be fine."

Caius reaches down to kiss me as he caresses my breasts lovingly, his thumb flicking my rock-hard nipples.

I suddenly feel like my body is on fire. I am chanting his name like a fervent prayer, begging him to go harder. He responds by saying my name in a way which couldn't have sounded any sexier, his voice ragged and husky.

"I'm going to come...oh, Van..." His ears and forehead turn a shade of bright red as he lets out a long and deep groan, his semen pumping inside me in spurts. I begin to feel my orgasm hit me just then.

"Caius...baby."

I feel myself shudder and shiver, and Caius continues to thrust into me while squeezing my breasts.

When it ends, I turn my head to look at him lying on his back right next to me, watching me with an expression I cannot decipher.

"There's no one to tell us our relationship can't work. There's nothing stopping us now."

He pulls me to his chest, and I hold myself up on my right arm to hover over him.

"Will you put me in detention for fucking you?" I trace my finger around his bottom lip and he snaps at it, sucking at it.

"If that means doing it again, you're going to be in detention for the rest of your life, young lady." His sensual mouth quirks up in a flirtatious way.

"Well I guess I'll have to keep finding ways to be around you more, Mr. Klein." I say, kissing his nipple covered with his light chest hair. I reach up to kiss his neck.

"That should do it." He says, kissing my nose.

~THE END~

~ AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you for reading this. Craving for Mr. Klein has been a series I wanted to write because of my love for student-teacher stories. I had spent a couple of years here on Literotica hunting for such stories but within a month I had run out of new stories worth reading. Every story I read left me with an idea of how it should've ended, or how a particular scene could've been described better.

Finally, this summer I had a brain wave where I literally smacked myself for not having compiled my own story before. I'm sure each one of you reading this would disagree on certain points in the story, and that's fair. All I wanted was to share my work with the hope that maybe someone like me, looking for something new to read in this category, doesn't run out of content. This has been my first erotica genre story ever, and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. ~

12