Craving Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prom lasted only two hours after the hour of the senior walk. Chaperones, rather crappy I must add, began ushering us out of the door. Several whoops and hollers from the seniors as they began to pile into each other's vehicles to head out to the lake. Of course, I still couldn't go.

Alex pulled me over to his car and shoved me against the driver side door. My heart caught in my throat, I've had something similar done to me before. Alex leaned in to smell the perfume on my neck and placed a soft kiss. I closed my eyes and a small smile began to form.

Several seniors shouted out for us to have a good night as they walked by, but I didn't care about their meaning at that moment in time. I was thinking of Alex's lips on my neck. To be more honest, I was thinking of Coach Nichols's lips on my neck.

Alex reached up with his right hand and began to trace from my shoulder down to my hand. He turned his head from my neck and pressed his lips against mine. I let out a soft moan as his lips parted mine and he slipped his tongue inside. Coach Nichols still was flashing through my head.

Alex's right hand moved from my fingers and down my leg. His fingers reached around and gripped the back of my thigh lifting it up to wrap around his waist so he could slowly slide my dress above my knee. I wrapped my arms around his throat and kissed him deeper, wanting more of him as I envisioned Coach Nichols doing this.

"I got to feel you," Alex pulled his lips from mine.

He didn't even give me time to process his meaning before his hand found its way under my dress and began pushing my panties to the side. I let out a small protest before his lips found mine again. Once again, I was in a cloud, thinking of Coach Nichols's lips against mine.

His fingers began to softy rub my naked folds, feeling for my clit. I felt myself growing wet against his fingers, and I knew he could too. His index finger came into contact with my small little bean and he slightly flicked it. I let out a small gasp and pressed into his fingers. Alex groaned and his lips began working their way down my neck and pressed against my collar bone.

His index finger began to rub furiously and I could feel myself quite literally dripping down his fingers. My left leg pulled him closer into me and I could feel his hard cock through his pants pressing into my abdomen. God I wanted more!

Alex seemed to sense this. Much to my displeasure, he pulled his finger from my clit and slid it down between my folds. I felt him begin to part them and feel the opening to my sweet center. I gasped against his fingers and egged him on with little moans of pleasure.

"Tell me what you want Emma," Alex whispered into my collar bone, "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"Touch me," Was all I could manage.

Alex knew exactly what I meant and, without second thought, plunged his index finger deep inside me. I let out a cry of pleasure and pain as he slowly circled inside. Who would have known that only one finger could give this much sensation. My internal walls squeezed his finger and pulsed to the rhythm he was creating. My left leg squeezed him tighter.

Alex reached up with his free hand and slip the right strap of my dress down, popping my right breast out instantly. I shot up for a second and saw no one was left in the parking lot before relaxing back into his touch.

Alex's tongue began to circle my areola, sending a wave of pleasure down through my stomach. He sucked the pink skin softly before turning into the nipple itself, giving it a little nibble and sending me into a small spasm.

His finger began to fuck me hard, slamming his knuckle against the bone and making me slightly bounce against his car, my breast slapping against the top of my dress. In this moment I wanted to fuck him so bad. I reached out and rubbed his crotch through his pants to the rhythm of his finger fucking. Uncontrollable moans began to escape my lips and grow louder as my insides begged for more.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I called out with each thrust, my head rolled back against the roof of his car and I relaxed there.

Alex gripped my bouncing tit and squeezed tightly. This time I did not mind, it hurt so good. He slowly began grinding and dry humping against my abdomen. I gripped him tightly and felt my left leg begin to shake uncontrollably as a soft sensation in my cunt began to grow. At first, it was like a soft tickle in my clit. However, it soon spread and I felt a wave of warmth flood through my cunt and my stomach. I let out a cry of pleasure and began gyrating against his finger trying to make it last as long as possible.

Then, it stopped and I was simply a wet mess against his finger. I let out several small whimpers and gasps as the last of the wave finally stopped. Finally finished, I smiled and opened my eyes.

He was standing right fucking there.

Coach Nichols stood at the entrance to the venue looking right at us. His eyes glaring and nose flaring. God, what must I look like to him in this moment? Alex's back was turned to him, my leg wrapped around his ass, his hand under my dress, and my left tit just hanging out and visible under the moonlight. It was impossible for him not to have seen my body and tits bouncing against each thrust of Alex's hand. It was impossible for him not to have heard each moan and gasp coming from me as I enjoyed the pleasure.

It was also impossible for me not to see the swelling against the zipper of his pants either.

**********

"Emma Cross, Valedictorian."

My name was called and I quickly crossed the stage, with loud applause, to obtain my diploma. All my teachers stood and applauded as I accepted the scroll of parchment from the principal. I shook his hand and quickly approached my other dozen or so teachers to shake their's as well. I smiled politely as I gripped each hand firmly and thanked them for my four years of education with them at various times. Coach Nichols was last.

This last month, he never once mentioned that he had seen me and Alex outside of the prom venue. In return, I didn't mention to him I knew he had taken some pleasure from watching it. Instead, he avoided me like the plague. I never knew if he was ashamed of me for what he saw. Alex and I still haven't had sex, but Coach Nichols probably did not know that.

Hiding thoughts, I smiled brightly and took his right hand into mine.

"Thank you Coach Nichols. You were by far my favorite teacher. I'll miss you," I spoke after clearing my throat.

"Coach Nichols smiled, "It was a pleasure having you. I shall miss you." That last statement was a whisper.

I went to pull away but he gripped for just a moment, brushing his thumb across the back of my hand. His smile faded as I made eye contact with him. It was so brief, maybe only a second. But he did brush my hand and hold my gaze before finally letting go. I blinked a few times, trying to clear my now fuzzy brain.

"Good bye," I croaked and turned away from him for what must be the last time.

"Good bye Emma," He whispered back.

With that, I stepped off the stage of my high school for the final time to finally depart to a new life.

***

(THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND CHOOSING TO CONTINUE THIS JOURNEY WITH EMMA THROUGH PART 2. PART 3 SHALL BE RELEASED SOON.)

12