All Comments on 'Crawl'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still a 1

It's still a 1 because you wrote it. I may even read it because of the last few paragraphs. Could it be you finished a story for a change? I don't know. Maybe I'll find out some day. In the meantime I know it's got to be the same kink as all your other stories. BTW. Did you rape anymore underage teenagers lately?

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago
Huh

Desperate times and desperate measures, but...this was certainly the most realistic and psychologically balanced of your stories. Moderation isn't such a bad thing, now is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Really?

Oh my goodness, 'Anonomous'. How sick of you to say!!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
very nice 5+

to find a wife that cares that much, and still try to make it work...outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jail time for the GF totally over the top, or keep her and when least expects it total revenge

raping someone, sexual abuse, has nothing to do with drinking, she is just a sadist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Give Her The Same Treatment

And then leave her shanky ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic sadistic crap of a brain sick author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What has sexual assault to do with love? Only a real insane people can write such a crap!!! You are insanely!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
You are truly demented.

No way in any universe getting horribly raped, brutalized, humiliated and filmed results in a happy marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Do you have a ass fixation? You like things shoved up your ass?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's a nice change

To have the women as evil incarnate, well done! Another great argument towards beating women (sarcasm)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
try try try

It doesn't work. It's a nice attempt, but alcoholics do not dry out till they "want to". Even the unique degradation will be turned around in his mind to be a negative on their relationship even though you and I see that she is trying to help

Trust me, been there - done that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ever Hear of Intervention,Rehab?

What a cunt! Instead of researching "Fisting",maybe ,if she truly loved him,she would have arranged for an "intervention" and put him in a 30 or 60 day Rehab!

As I said,what a cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
?

hope he f**** her up the ass and nowhere else. He better be careful not to break the wooden spoon by paddling her too hard. Then again I suppose he could always buy another one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd never of gotten drunk, over and over again, let alone once. I do believe I would of packed all my stuff and gotten away from that crazy bitch. Quit my job and left for parts unknown to her and all of our common friends. Don't need no crazy bitch in my life.

49greg49gregabout 6 years ago
Good story, even a cautionary tale.

I liked the story, so far I've liked all I've read from this author. As for this method of curing a drunk, maybe not a bad idea. I was married to an alcoholic, she wasn't a responsible person, but like the wife in this story, I spent a lot of time waiting for a call from the cops or hospital.

I wonder if I tried something like this it would have made a difference with her. In the end I was glad she left. It's been twenty five years since we split up, and I wonder sometimes if she's still alive, somehow I don't think so, can't find anything on google about her that's less than ten years old. I expect she's in some Jane Doe grave somewhere. Maybe if I had loved her like the wife in this story loved her hubby, I would have done something drastic, but eventually our love for each other dissolved in the alcohol she drank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Divorce,then Jail For the Bitch!

No way a man stays with that evil bitch! What,did she think AA stands for Aggravated Asshole? ~ A physical exam of his anal region,combined with confiscation of the video from Irene should be more than enough to send his ex-girlfriend to jail for a good stretch of time,(with sidekick,Irene getting a couple of years herself.) ~~~The ending? A stinkin'.steamin' pile of cuck crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it was done out of love

I wont deny that. It's hard watching the person you love kill themselves with drink and or drugs.

My ex a long time ago ran far far away from me because I was a lot like the wife. I probably would have tied her up until she stopped. But she slipped away to huff paint and do meth. The sexual stuff was where I would draw the line though. She could have hurt and humiliate him without the fisting. It will make their relationship very strained. I know about physical and verbal abuse. It's pretty bad, but a strong person can get over it. But sexual abuse....and that is what this story has.....can ruin even strong men and women. Reduce them to ghosts of their former selves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Twisted Logic

I don't think I've ever heard such nonsense.

He may recover physically but mentally he will always be a damaged soul.

Ever heard of Topiramate ? It's recommended for people with severe alcohol dependency by the Veterans Assoc.

Abusing someone who is already abusing themselves is certainly no answer & will probably leave the patient in a vegetative or catatonic state.

I realize the purpose of writers at this website is not to educate but provide cheap thrills, however, please remember that there are people out in the real world with substance abuse difficulties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NFW!

I’d of left her, went to the hospital and had a rape kit performed on me. Then I’d of pressed charges againt her, packed my bags, did the finacial things, quit my job and left for greener pastures, never contacting anyone in that town again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another asinine story

His wife assaults and rapes him. She makes a video of her crimes. You want us to believe he doesn't kill her? Or have her put in prison while he divorces her? Another horrible story by the Master of Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry…that is not the definition of Loving Someone…that is the definition of wanting to control someone by violence or force.

That is not love…

Ed rider…looks like u don’t know what live is…!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here is one of the problems with this site. The moderators have NO issue with this author’s work and have left these torture stories up for years, but if someone suggests action 1/4 as horrible, but towards a woman, they are banned!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous