Crawl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to put as many fingers in you as I can, Jess. You're bigger than me, so normally you would crawl a lot faster than me. Now the handcuffs slow you down just enough so that I can sometimes catch up to you and do this. Did you feel the four fingers going in all the way to the second knuckle? I thought so. There, I did it again.

"I'm going to go slowly because I want to open you up without tearing you. I've watched some videos on the Internet, and that's why I'm using lots of lube. In fact, I want to put some more into you now, so let's stop when we get close to the Crisco can.

"I don't think you heard me, Jess, because you kept right on crawling past the Crisco. If you don't begin to slow down now, I'm going to have to put on the brakes."

Jess ignored her and kept crawling until he was ten feet in front of Charlene and the Crisco can. Then he stopped and looked at her. He was far enough from her inside the circular rope tunnel that he didn't have to twist his neck around.

"You need to do what I say, Jess, so you can finish taking the medicine," she said. "I warned you. If you don't stop at the Crisco this time, I'm going to put on the brakes."

She began crawling toward him again. He crawled away from her as fast as he could, but she soon caught up and was right behind him. She didn't put her fingers into him this time, but as he came to the Crisco, she said, "Here go the brakes."

He screamed at the top of his lungs, and then collapsed onto the carpet as she reached her hands between his legs, grabbed his balls, pulled them back and squeezed them with all her might.

"Wow!" she said. "I've never heard your voice so loud and high-pitched. These brakes really squeal."

She let go of his balls. As he lay there panting, she spread his legs and began pushing more Crisco inside him, first with two fingers, then three, then four. When she spoke, there was wonder in her voice.

"Oh my god! Wait until you see Irene's video. I opened up a huge hole with four fingers, and I just dropped the last glob of Crisco in there and it disappeared, and then you closed up, and it looked like your ass just ate the Crisco. It was amazing."

When Jess heard her description, he began shaking and choking sounds came from his mouth. He managed to control himself long enough to speak. His voice was no longer booming, nor was it forceful and self-assured.

"Please, Charlene," he begged. "I'm going to throw up."

"No, you aren't," she said in a pitiless voice. "There's nothing left inside you. But it can be painful if you begin dry heaving, so try to control yourself. The best thing to do is to focus on what I'm saying. Then we'll be done faster. The reason you're reacting this way is because you're feeling the humiliation and revulsion. Those are two of the powerful ingredients in your cure.

"It's time to start crawling again. I don't think you felt what I just did. I tucked my thumb behind the fingers, so I'm getting all five fingers going in and out of you now. Even though you didn't realize it, your ass did, because your butt is moving from side to side trying to avoid me. I think it's an automatic reaction, but it looks really sexy. You'll see on the video."

Jess got on his hands and knees again and began crawling as fast as he could. While he crawled, he wiggled his butt quickly back and forth, trying to get rid of the feeling inside him, but Charlene stayed right with him.

"I'm not coming loose, Jess. My whole arm is moving with your ass, and whenever I can get closer for a second, I'm pushing slowly and carefully. I won't stop until I get my whole hand inside you. I'm going to fist you. They fist you in prison, too, but their hands are much bigger than mine."

As Jess crawled, his movements became more frantic when he felt Charlene pushing in further. He began to hyperventilate, and she noticed.

"Stop, Jess!" she said. "I don't want you to pass out, because I'd have to use the smelling salts, and that would upset you even more. I'll stop pushing while you pull yourself together. Breathe deeply. That's it."

She waited until he had calmed down before speaking again.

"Before you panicked, I felt like your muscles were about to let my hand in, so it won't be much longer. No, don't try to talk. Your voice is shot from all the yelling and screaming. Save your strength.

"If you cooperate, it will make this easier. So listen closely. Get on your hands and knees again. That opens you more. What are you saying? It's hard to hear you. Yes, Jess, this is necessary, or I wouldn't be doing it. You've got to take the medicine, and the dose has to be so strong that you'll never need another one.

"Try to relax as much as you can while I do this. I'm going to compact my fingers as much as I can. Now, I'm starting to push just a little. Don't move away like that or else I'll have to push harder. That's it. Spread your legs further. And if you can, try to push out. It will open you up more.

"I'm not pushing hard, but your body senses that the pressure is not going to stop, so it's working out a way to let me get through. I'm so deep in you that I can feel your muscles twitching as they try to make room for me. I'm imagining that they're talking to me and telling me that you're going to be all right, that you feel humiliated and angry and you'll be in pain for a week or so. But they're telling me the medicine is going to cure you.

"I feel something. Yes, yes. Look at that. I'm all the way in, up to my wrist. That's it, Jess. I hear you sobbing. Yes, cry, Jess. Wash away your binges in a river of tears. Irene is preserving all your degradation and your reaction for you.

She watched him whimpering and begging for a few minutes until he stopped to take a breath.

"Good," she said. "Now listen, Jess. I'm going to ball up my hand inside you into a fist, like that. Now, I'm starting to pull so slowly that it's hard to see any movement. Get ready, because it's going to be a lot harder coming out than going in."

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

"Good!" Charlene exclaimed. "Keep saying that as fast as you can. I think it's helping. Your body is going wild trying to get me out of you, but if I pull out too fast, you would tear. I'd have to take you to the hospital for stitches, and you'd be in pain and discomfort for months. We don't want that.

"The Crisco is squirting out around my hand, and I see your ass starting to pull away from me. It's like I'm taking off a tight glove. Oh, here it comes. What a noise! It sounded like a pop but with a lot of sloppy echo. That was all the Crisco that came out with it.

"I see a huge hole, but it's already starting to close up. It's amazing how fast it's getting back to its normal size. When we're done today, you're going to have plenty of time to recover and get back to normal, but in prison, when they do this to you over and over, your ass could get so stretched that it never closes completely again.

"Rest for a few minutes. There are only a couple of things to do before we're done with your medicine."

She watched as he lay flat on the rug and took deep breaths. Saliva oozed from his open mouth. Every time he moved his legs, he gave a sharp cry of pain, but he was so worn out that they were barely audible. Her face fell and she began crying, but she wiped her tears away. When he turned his head to look at her with pleading eyes, her face quickly became hard and resolute. She tried to speak without emotion.

"The next part is all about the pain that you've inflicted on your family and friends and -- most of all -- on me, when you endanger yourself and others. You've been totally selfish and self-centered, like a small child. So you're going to be punished like a child. I'll be your mommy.

"Can you see what I'm holding up? It's a long, heavy wooden paddle. My bare hand isn't big enough to have much effect, so this will magnify the effect of the spanking. I'm pulling the ropes apart and getting out of the tunnel so I have more room to swing my arm and come down harder on your butt. I'm going to put all my strength into each swat. Here's the first one."

He tried to move away from the paddle, but was too weak to do more than wriggle. As each swat smashed into his buttocks, his whole body rose in a jerky reaction. He gritted his teeth at first, but soon soft cries were escaping his lips again. Then he couldn't control himself any longer and began blubbering. His nose was running and he was drooling as he sobbed and twitched while the blows rained down. His butt cheeks turned red and purple from the deep bruising, and in a few spots, the skin broke and began bleeding. She stopped and spoke.

"We're almost done with this part. Before I stop, I need to hear you begging your mommy to stop spanking you, promising her you'll be good, telling her how sorry you are that you made her worry about you. You think up the words, and say them in a high voice, like a child.

"I know it's hard while I'm swatting you, but you can do it if you focus. That was a good start. The words were too adult and the voice was too low. Try it again. That's much better, but I know you can do even better than that, so I'm encouraging you by hitting as hard and fast as I can. I'm amazed at how much strength I have left. I think it's the adrenaline. Come on, Jess, focus!

"There, I think you've made the breakthrough. That's how you do it. You actually became a little boy for a while, and you weren't acting anymore, were you? It was so realistic that I almost didn't stop because I was so enchanted. But I've stopped now, and I'm going to rest while you have a good cry."

While he cried and breathed deeply, she spoke softly in a soothing voice.

"You won't be able to sit down without a cushion for weeks, but it will all heal, and in a few months, you won't feel or see anything. It will be as if nothing happened, but I hope the memory will endure.

"The last part is more about demeaning you than hurting you. I'm going to carefully put my right hand back into you -- no fist -- and feel around for your prostate. Meanwhile, I'm going to work your cock and balls with my left hand."

When she went to him, he tried scrambling away, but she grabbed his balls again, squeezed and pulled them back. He moaned and stopped moving. He followed her instructions to get on his hands and knees again. She kneeled beside him and her right hand went behind him. He felt her fingers going into him again. She stuck her left hand into the Crisco and began pumping his cock, occasionally pausing to massage his testicles.

He squirmed as she got her whole hand inside him again and began probing. Her left hand tightened on him and started pumping faster. Then he felt something, almost like a tickle inside him, followed by a twinge in his cock. He looked down and saw that she had let go of him and come was dribbling slowly out of the tip of his cock onto the plastic covering the rug. He could barely feel it coming out.

After a few minutes, the come stopped, and she carefully removed her hand from his ass. Then with both hands, she pulled his body back and pushed his head down until his mouth was almost touching the puddle of come. She released him and moved back. He quickly raised his head and began dry heaving. He moved away from the puddle and got control of himself.

"The women on the Internet make the men lick up their come," Charlene said, "but I think you've had enough humiliation.

"Take some deep breaths because there's only one more thing for you to do before we're done. And we won't do it until you tell me you're ready. You're going to look into the camera and say everything that you're feeling and thinking right now.

"I want you to be completely honest because it's for you, not me. In five or ten years, you could forget all about what you're feeling right now or maybe block it out. But the video will record all the horror, pain, anger and humiliation.

"Of course, people lie to the camera all the time, but I have a feeling you will speak the raw, brutal, painful truth. I expect you to savage me with your words because of what I did to you. You probably hate me like you've never hated anyone before.

"That's the only thing that made me hesitate about doing this. I knew I had to push you hard to have any chance to cure you, but by doing that, I might also destroy your love for me. I asked myself what would prove my love more: waiting for that call from the police or the hospital, or destroying your feelings for me while saving your life? The decision was painful because I know that what I'm doing today may be the end of us. If it is, I hope someday you can understand why I did this for you."

Charlene braced herself for the worst, but she wasn't prepared for the filth that came out of Jess's mouth. His voice was nearly gone, so Irene put a microphone next to him. Every word seethed with loathing and fury. He said that it was a good thing he had no strength at the moment because he didn't know how badly he might hurt her if he had the chance. He uttered words she had never heard him use to describe what kind of person she was. He damned and cursed her in frightening language.

She tried to listen dispassionately, but as he went on and on in his soft voice, spewing horror upon horror at her, she finally broke down and began weeping silently.

Jess didn't hear her at first, and he kept on talking. But then he lifted his head off the slimy plastic sheet and listened for a second. He stopped mid-sentence and didn't say another word. He just lay there, listening to her weeping for a few minutes. Then he laboriously pushed himself to his knees.

Charlene was still behind him, and she noticed his movement. She motioned to Irene, who tapped Jess on the shoulder and then spread a few ropes so he could crawl out. Once he was free, she took off his hand restraints.

He tried to stand up, but fell back again from the incredible pain between his legs and the total exhaustion. He crawled to the bathroom and slammed the door behind him. Charlene and Irene watched him. Charlene was still crying as Irene left.

Jess took a long bath, and then he painfully stood up and walked to the bedroom. He collapsed onto the bed and didn't wake up until the next day. Charlene wasn't home, but he saw that she had left a tray with fruit and cheese for him on the nightstand. He sat up and ate some of it, but then he felt exhausted again and fell asleep.

When he woke up, she was sleeping beside him. He looked at the clock. It was four a.m. on Monday. He looked at her and thought about when he had met her. He tried to remember the first time he realized he was in love with her. He tried to understand how she could have done what she did. Had their situations been reversed, he could never have done that to her. Or could he? How could he really know?

He asked himself if he was still happy that he felt the warmth of her body lying next to him. As he fell asleep again, he wasn't sure of the answer.

When he woke up and took a shower in the morning, she was downstairs. He painfully made his way down to the kitchen and saw she had cooked his favorite hash for breakfast, which she usually only did on weekends. He didn't say anything to her but used the kitchen phone to call a buddy. He made sure she could hear what he said.

"Could I stay with you a few days?" he asked his friend. "Charlene and I are having some problems, and I need to get out of the house."

She didn't look at him and didn't say anything.

****************

When he got home from work, there was a suitcase in the living room in front of where she was sitting. She turned her face away when he looked at her, but not before he noticed that her eyes were red.

"I put everything you need for work the next few days in the suitcase," she said. "Let me know when you want to collect your other stuff, and I'll make sure I'm not here to make you uncomfortable."

"I called my buddy this afternoon to cancel," he said. "I made an appointment with a psychologist for tomorrow, and my first AA meeting is tomorrow night. Is it okay with you if I stay here for a while?"

"Sure," she said. "That's fine. I'll stay out of your way. I thought about it, and I think we should be sensible. We can save money by using one lawyer. I know you'll be fair."

He was quiet for a minute. "No, you're wrong," he finally said. "I'm not going to be fair. If you try to leave me, I'm going to take as much as I can get."

"You hate me that much?" she asked in a teary voice, and then she stopped. "Wait. What did you just say?" she said.

"You heard me," he said.

"I think you're enjoying my confusion," she said. "I guess I can't blame you for tormenting me."

"You're right," he said, "and I plan to continue tormenting you for a long time."

"You're not saying ..." she began.

"Yes, I am," he said as took a step toward her.

"No!" she said, jumping up. "No, you don't mean it."

"Shut up!" he said, and then to make sure she did, he covered her mouth with his as he pulled her into his arms.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

12