Crazy Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie hummed and shifted as she rested against me, and eventually, I got a little used to it. Distracted myself with pizza and the movie; got to the point that I could actually relax a bit, although gods above, the slightest move she made had me right back on the brink. Almost two hours of non-stop mood swings, from relaxed and calm to fucking drooling with need whenever Cassie shifted; the Jedi must have felt a disturbance in the Force from how hard I worked to stay still and soft.

Eventually, mercifully, the movie ended and I could politely excuse myself. "Babygirl, if it's alright with you," I grunted as I gently slid her off of me; ye gods, the sensation of her butt and thighs rubbing over my hips nearly made me faint before I stood up. "I'm going to turn in early tonight. Please put the pizza away when you're done with it...cats'll eat themselves to death if it's left out."

"Okay, Daddy. Umm...Dad?" She murmured, reaching out and grabbing my shorts, making alarm bells scream in my head; fuck, had she felt it? Was I bulging more than usual? Had she developed telepathy?!?

I turned to look down at her and swallowed on a throat drier than the Sahara. She was back in her shorts, but instead of pairing them with a t-shirt, she had matched them to a purple tank top so tight and sheer and skimpy that she might as well have just given herself a coat of lavender paint. Clearly, the Penthouse Forum was donating to my local Goodwill. My dick ACHED and jerked, and even with my hips turned away from her I worried that she'd seen it.

My voice held steady by the most strenuous willpower I could muster. "What is it, babygirl?"

She looked away and blushed a little beneath her glasses, chewing her plump bottom lip in worry. "I heard...there might be a storm tonight."

"Ah," I said, smiling with relief. "Still afraid of thunder?" She nodded, and her cheeks burned a little redder. I smiled tenderly and reached down to cup fingers under her chin, gently turning her up to face me. "You can come snuggle in if you get scared, little one. I'll be there to keep you safe." I said it automatically, the same promise I've made to her ever since she was six and discovered her intense fear of thunder and lightning. Normally I don't mind her crawling in with me, but tonight, I hoped to hell that the storm passed us by...otherwise it was going to be monsoon season in my bedroom.

I kissed her on the head and got myself to bed, and absolutely raped my bathroom's drain pipe to wring three glutenous loads out. "Fuck," I swore as I let the dregs of the third glug out of my dick; it barely felt like I'd cleared my shaft, I felt so goddamn pent up. "Send 'er to the mall tomorrow, order half a dozen fat prostitutes, fuck 'em blind and get this out of your system," I chastised myself as I pulled out and went to wash up; no small task, considering that I'm hung like an elephant and my jizz has been favorably compared to hot taffy. I caught a look at myself in the mirror as I scrubbed up; tall, buff, reasonably handsome, furry, tattooed, rough around the edges...jacking off imagining my daughter soaked in my cum, eyes black with lust, dick still hard as a girder, hands shaking with need to grab and grope.

What was I? A good father? A good man? A good satyr? I've never believed that I could be all of the above at the same time, but it was rapidly beginning to feel like I couldn't be any of them at all.

"I'll fix this," I muttered to myself, nodded, went to bed without worrying about clothes and blacked out in minutes.

The midnight thunder didn't wake me up. The lightning didn't even make me flinch. Cassie's body crawling under my sheets and clinging like a lemur to my side took a minute to actually jerk me awake; long enough for my unguarded dick to spring up to full, throbbing, angry mast before my eyes really snapped open. You could have held a good-sized circus under the tent I made in the sheets.

"Babygirl?" I asked hoarsely. Lightning flashed and I saw her nod, her head tucked under my arm, into my left side, her arms wrapped around my torso, her legs around my left thigh. Thunder boomed like artillery overhead and she squeezed me even tighter, the uppermost edge of her silk-furred thigh just brushing my enormous testicles. My dick, now very far out of my control, squirted precum audibly against the sheets and soaked them over my crotch; the sound was fortunately lost in another stroke of lightning hitting a power line outside.

"It's okay," I mumbled, wrapping an arm around her back, thinking to hold her and comfort her when the thunder came. Instead, my hand decided to take its orders from my cock instead of my brain, slid around Cassie's side, and pressed with unquestionable firmness into the tightly-squeezed side of her left breast. I froze, mind melting down in horror at what she might think of me; her head shifted and turned, and as thunder followed the lightning strike, she jerked even closer, her left thigh lifting higher and running smack into the underside of my precum-slicked, furiously-throbbing penis. I squirted again, and unmistakably heard the hot slime splatter over her thigh.

I heard her gasp. I futilely growled under my breath. Her head turned up, and in the next flash of lightning, I saw her face as clearly as if a spotlight had been shining on her. I expected disgust, probably confusion, maybe fear. I had a dozen apologies on the tip of my tongue and a cavernous ache in my heart, terrified that my own goddamn libido was going to destroy the only truly good thing in my life.

No. As I've said before, I am not crazy...but it turns out that Cassie is. I learned that when I saw the look on her face: surprise, sure, but more than anything, I saw love. Love in the face of my gargantuan fucking wood throbbing against her thigh, drooling slimy prejizz over her leg. Love, despite the fact that I had a hand very firmly pressed to one of her incredible breasts. She loved me, and that wasn't going to change.

Now, I'm usually pretty good at finding something to say at an awkward moment, but I had nothing for this. Cassie didn't seem to need me to talk, though; not that she would, considering how clear a signal my crotch was giving. She pressed her thigh harder to my dick, and all two feet of it thrummed as it swelled in response, blood racing through its snaking veins, a soaking rivulet of precum oozing freely from my bloated tip. Cassie reached for it under the sheets, pressed butter-soft fingers to my dick and slowly stroked it from root to tip, then pulled her hand back to examine it. Even in the dark, I could see her whole hand glistening with my ooze, her fingers practically webbed with it. My mouth had already dropped open to gasp for breath after the first reverent, spine-tingling touch; it dropped further in shock as she started licking her hand clean.

"You taste good, Daddy," she softly murmured between slurping a finger; she'd inherited her mother's obscenely long tongue, looping it around each digit and using it like a squeegee to clean them one by one. She swallowed each mouthful of cock-slime between speaking, that soft, molten voice seeming louder than the thunder. "My friends' mom told him that you turned her down when she wanted to be with you; she said that you told her that you loved me too much to try anything with her." I vaguely remembered a parent-teacher conference a month earlier, where some kid's mom had tried to tempt me into a closet; not a memory I wanted to concentrate on when Cassie loudly slurped a string of precum from between her fingers.

"I realized that you had given up so much for me...and I really wanted to thank you." Lightning flashed and she paused in sucking her fingers to squeeze me tighter; this time she pressed her hips hard to my thigh, and gods help me, the heat and wetness between her legs felt like a boiling kettle whistling against my fur. I'd have cut off my own hoof if I could have sprouted a dick out of my thigh and fucked her right there.

"I don't want you to have to give up something you love, Daddy, just to prove that you love me." She sucked her pinkie hard enough to make a knuckle pop; I shuddered, and my balls clenched hard as boulders against her thigh. "I want you to love me as much as you can, Daddy. Please? I...I want to let you have fun again, like you and mom did."

I blinked, frowned, and took my hand off her breast to touch her cheek, getting her attention and giving her my best Suspicious Father Glare. "What do you mean, me and mom?"

Cassie blushed and glanced away, and I felt her legs shifting uncomfortably; I learned long ago how to pin her with my eyes when I needed to ask her something important and keep her from lying. "I...looked her up online a few years ago," she murmured guiltily. "We've talked a lot, and she told me all about how you and she used to..." Her voice trailed off, and I could feel her cheek flush hotter.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, confused.

"She said you might be mad at her," Cassie explained before looking up at me and pressing closer. I felt soaked cotton panties plaster to my shaggy thigh, the plump flesh beneath squishing loudly against my leg. "But she told me that she's really proud of me, and really proud of you for being such a good Daddy! She said that if I really loved you and if I really wanted to, that she would be proud of me if I...if we...loved each other like you and she did."

There were probably a few things I could have said...maybe a warning I could give about the dangers a man my size might pose to little virgin holes...but my libido had heard more than enough. The desires I had locked away, the instincts I had held down, the needs, the wants...as Cassie spoke, they all seemed to slip their bonds and surged to the front of my brain; a roaring, heaving maelstrom of fuck-lust that would have kept a large stable of heavy whores exhaustedly overworked for months on end. I tried to reign it in, tried to hold it back; I managed somehow, dialing it down to a level that felt safe to unleash on my virgin daughter. I wanted to fuck her, not make her a vegetable; that's just an awkward conversation to have with the police.

"Cassie," I rumbled, and I could hear how thick my voice had become with my inhuman need. "If we start this...it won't stop. I love too deeply and too hard...do you really want to make this your whole life? What if you don't like it?"

"Daddy," she murmured as she pushed herself closer to me; I could smell the mint of her toothpaste as she kissed my cheek. "I'll love anything you want to do to me. You're my Daddy...I know you'll love me just right." She finished by leaning herself into me and pressing her soft lips to mine, the warm, plush weight of her chubby body coupling with the heat and slick wetness of her kiss. I hesitated, but only for a second; then my arms lifted and slowly wrapped around her back, pulling her tighter to me, and my mouth opened to take hers. Her long tongue pushed at my lips before sliding inside, dancing, rolling, squeezing my own tongue and playing in my mouth; I suddenly felt less furious about all the boys she'd practiced kissing on.

I rumbled a needy sound and she answered with a soft little moo that had me kissing her with passion I'd almost forgotten I had. She shifted in my embrace to press more easily to me, those enormous breasts squeezing their thick nipples through her sheer tank-top and her soft belly spreading gently against my hard abs. Her silky legs slipped around my left thigh and held there tightly, as if she was afraid to let go; her arms wrapped around my neck and did the same, clinging to me as we kissed through the storm. I tasted the inside of her mouth and played it like a violin, made her moan and moo with my hands on her back, relished the heavy warmth of those fantastic tits rubbing against me. The anxiety that had been killing me all day melted out of me as I sucked on her long tongue hard enough to make her squeal, and my dick wept slimy, joyous tears.

She eventually broke the kiss with a giggle, looking at me with wide, misty eyes. "Your beard tickles, Daddy."

I chuckled, nodding, my inky goatee brushing the tops of her breasts and making her giggle again. "It's going to tickle you more when my mouth moves elsewhere, babygirl," I murmured. She blushed and looked away, but I saw her smile.

"Where do you want to put your mouth, Daddy?" She eventually asked.

"Everywhere," I rumbled as I stroked across her back, fingers massaging strongly into her through her tank-top. "I'm going to taste and touch every inch of you, babygirl. I'm going to leave every part of you sore and sticky, inside and out."

"Will I need clothes for that, Daddy?" She asked almost coyly, pulling away and arching her back just enough to let me see her mountainous breasts get pinched by her upper arms. My cock surged again and I reluctantly released Cassie to throw the sodden sheets off of us, a flash of lightning making the mess of precum glimmer and gleam momentarily.

"Good as you look in purple, Cassie, I just want to see you in your skin," I rumbled as I pulled her tank-top up and off. Undressing busty girls was like riding a bike; even after eighteen years and with shaking hands, it took no time at all to get the lavender top off and thrown aside. My hands went right back to Cassie's body as soon as they were empty, but not to grab her breasts...yet. Instead, I grabbed her wide hips and carefully, gently pulled her up on top of me, straddling my taut waist, that barely-covered mound of virgin honey squeezing over my navel, those thick, warm thighs rubbing smoothly along my sides...and the bounty of her chest perfectly displayed in the flashes of lightning.

"Do...do you like them, Daddy?" She murmured, her hands pressing tightly to my abs, fingers digging into my thick happy trail.

"Oh, babygirl," I rumbled, staring hard enough for heat to come off my eyes, "Daddy really likes them. I've always loved big, juicy udders and you have some of the best I've ever seen." Picture two basketballs; fill them with custard so thick and heavy that it makes them bulge half a measure larger than usual, swollen, squishy, heavy, but with enough structure to hold their bulbous form. Now imagine them as breasts, with ivory skin and rose-colored areoles as big as CD's, and smooth, dimpled nipples as big as ripe plums colored dusky pink. I didn't just stare; I ate Cassie's breasts with my eyes, growling to myself as I just looked and looked, until she finally blushed from her cheeks to the top of her deep, close cleavage and started to move her hands to cover herself.

My hands beat hers to her breasts by a mile. She gasped and cried out and jumped a little on top of me as my fingers made contact and squeezed in tight, a low groan on my lips as I molested her. "Daddy..." She whined, her little hands grabbing my wrists and squeezing tight. Against my abs, I could feel the swollen pressure of her covered pussy pulsate and grow hotter; on a hunch, I flexed my hands against Cassie's jiggly boobs and sure enough, she gushed a little. Her mother had possessed breasts of fantastic sensitivity, and I was not surprised to find that Cassie had inherited them.

"Feels good, babygirl?" I asked as I started massaging and groping her huge mounds, flesh spilling between my wide-spread fingers, heat spiking through me at their dense, firm texture. "Bet I can make you squirt just playing with these big, creamy titties."

"Ah! Yes, Daddy...i-it feels really good," Cassie moaned, starting to pant and gripping my wrists tighter, her hips starting to roll and slide against my torso. Grinding her fat little pussy against the hard bumps of my abs as I started mauling at her tits, unable to restrain myself as I watched her globes jiggle in my hands.

"I can feel you getting hotter...lean back," I rumbled, tilting my hips forward to push my achingly hard cock close to her back. She leaned back and gasped as she felt the drooling tip of my meat slide against her back, smearing precum into her braid and dripping it down her spine. "Feel it?"

"Muh-huh," she moaned, nodding, hands releasing my wrists to reach back and grab my thighs, her hips sliding back until her bubbly buttocks slid against my shaft. Her grinding started smearing a slick layer of my pre into her deep crack, my broad shaft far too thick to be fully engulfed by the uncertain approach. If she had put more of her seat-filling rear into the task, I'm sure she could have wrapped all the way around my pole, but even the half-pressure of her back and forth grinding was enough to send all-too familiar tingles shooting through my shaft and groin. Between the hotdogging and her groaning and just touching her breasts...

"Ungh...babygirl, keep that up and I'm gonna...gonna cum!"

Cassie gasped and stared down at me with a wildly excited look and threw herself into her grinding, squeezing her cheeks around my length and making slick, wet slaps as her cheeks wobbled around me. My hands worked faster at her breasts and my pulse skyrocketed, my dick throbbed harder and faster between Cassie's cheeks and against her back until I thought it would explode. Pressure and pleasure mounted higher and higher, straining against my desire to hold on to the aching build-up for as long as possible. I lasted just long enough to hear Cassie gasp sharply and squeak, and felt her tightly-squeezed sex flutter and suddenly gush a molten flood of orgiastic honey across my abs, her ass clenching and pinching my huge dong between her slippery, hot cheeks as she creamed herself.

I think I blacked out for a moment; I remember a loud roaring (mine, I later learned) and a sensation like every muscle in my body seizing up at once, my dick flexing so hard that I swore I'd auto-circumcise myself. Sound and vision faded out, and when it came back, my bedroom had changed dramatically.

Cassie was face down beside me on the bed, shaking. She, the whole of the bed, the vast majority of the floor, a considerable section of the ceiling, and dense spatter patterns on all four walls were coated in several inches of my cum. My cock was standing at three-quarters hardness and was a dark, livid red, with more of the same sperm slowly falling in tar-like globs and distended, gooey strings from both my tip and the ceiling. Weddings cakes had less frosting than my legs did.

Not bad. Once I get into my stride, I can turn any room with reasonably good seals into a swimming pool; this was just a warm-up.

"Babygirl?" I asked, rolling onto my side and patting her back, hoping that I hadn't put a shot across the back of her neck and paralyzed her. "You okay? Breathing? Are you-"

Lips hit mine like two soft police batons, and a mass of hot, heavy, slippery curves slammed me back onto the bed, moaning and whimpering and making me unsure of whether my daughter was horny, or if I'd shot a wad against the back of her head and knocked a lobe loose. I kissed her back anyway, crushed her close to me, smeared my cum across her back and sides, and got her lying completely on top of me as she attacked my mouth with her tongue.

"Daddyyyy," she whimpered when I bit her bottom lip, panting hot and fast against my teeth. "You came so much...more than in your movies..."

"Saw those, hmm?" I asked after I let go of her lip, kissing and biting at her neck, not caring about the thick layer of jizz pasted over her skin.

"Mmhmm," she hummed, gasping at each bite and clenching her thick thighs around my shaft; it took all of five seconds to get back to full hardness, throbbing like a bomb between her thighs and oozing the last of my orgasm over the backs of her legs. "Mom told me about them...ah! S-She said that I should see what I was getting into!"

"You like what you saw?" I was curious, and more than a little aroused at the thought of Cassie getting off to my old pornos.