Crazy Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Dadddy," she moaned, grabbing my shoulders, mewling as my mouth slid lower and started on her breasts. "Y-You're so big, and so messy...mom said that you came a lot, but...so much," she moaned, glancing around quickly and sliding her hands up into my hair, eventually grabbing onto my curling horns. I chuckled around a mouthful of left breast, my hips starting to rock underneath her, rubbing my dick into her full thighs and smearing my spunk into her short fur. "Daddy?" Cassie asked, looking down at me.

"Mhm?" I answered, looking up without taking my mouth off of her breast.

"Did you...ever think about me like this? Before?"

"No," I rumbled seriously, pulling completely off of her breast and sitting up straight, forcing Cassie to sit in my lap and look up at me. "Today, when I saw you on the couch...I was going to give you a talk about sex and the like, and I think it must have triggered this change in me. And since then...well," I said with a little smile. "I've been fighting all day to not do this."

"Why?" Cassie asked, looking at me curiously and sliding more comfortably into my lap. It felt simultaneously strange and amazingly familiar to talk with her, despite the fact that she was soaked in my cum, nearly naked, and resting my throbbing dick against her chubby little belly.

"Why?" I asked. "Because...I didn't think you would want anything to do with this. With me, like this, I mean."

She smiled and snuggled closer to me, pressing her jizz-slathered breasts to my chest and trapping my cock tightly to her belly, her soft, bubbly rear squeezing my sack and making me grunt and throb hungrily. "Daddy," she murmured as she leaned close and kissed the hollow of my throat, "I've been thinking about this for a year. Haven't you noticed that I stopped bringing boys around?"

"Yeah, but I just thought you were taking them somewhere else," I chuckled ruefully. A familiar spike of jealousy that I told myself was just paternal instinct stuck into me, and after a moment, I let a thin grin spread across my features. "You won't be seeing any other boys after this, will you babygirl?"

Cassie paused and looked up from where she was licking a wad of cum off my chest, shaking her head. "Uh-uh, Daddy...all the boys at school are smaller than you...none of them love me like you do." The cum in her mouth rolled and slopped around her tongue as she spoke, and her throat bulged faintly when she swallowed it. I growled happily and reached over to scoop up a handful of my cock-snot off the sheets, offering it up for her to slurp out of my palm. She smiled and blushed as she put her lips against the side of my hand and opened her mouth obediently, letting me tip my hand up and pour half a cup of jizz over her teeth.

"Keep your mouth open," I rumbled, my pulse racing as she did so, her parted lips letting me see all the gluey, grey-white spunk sticking in her little mouth, running down her chin. She couldn't help but play her tongue around the mess of spunk, and I growled approvingly. "Good girl. Now swallow with your mouth open." She gurgled a little and blushed bright red, but she did it, a wet wad of jizz sliding down her gullet with a lewd, slimy *schlp*. I watched the packet of sperm bulge her throat out further than before, and my balls clenched instinctively at the sight.

"How's it taste, babygirl?"

She had to swallow again to clear her mouth enough to speak, and even then, her voice was garbled and thick from the cum coating her palate. "Ish really good, Daddy...can I have more?"

I nodded, but didn't scoop any up. "Get some fresh," I rumbled as I gently pushed her off of me and stood up off the bed, balls swaying pendulously, dick bobbing lightly, fat drops of jizz still falling from my tip, foreskin pulled back from my fat head. "Have you ever sucked on one of your boyfriends?"

She shook her head a little too quickly. I raised an eyebrow and gave her a stare that she knew meant I wasn't fooled, and she glanced away again. "Yes, Daddy," she mumbled.

"Hmm," I hummed. "Did you have to use your throat?" She shook her head again; I believed her this time. "Come here," I said. She scooted closer, eyes flickering between my cock and my face with mixed apprehension and desire. "Open your mouth, relax your neck, and just let it push in...it might feel awkward at first, but you'll get used to it."

"And then you'll be able to do what you did in your movie?" She asked, eagerness and awe in her voice. "Where you were really moving in that lady's neck?"

Oh, right...Bottomless Betty, queen of the mouth to stomach throat-fuck. That had been a hell of a good day.

"You might need some practice before you can do that...in fact, for now, concentrate on holding just my bulb in your mouth," I said with a chuckle, resting a hand on her head and brushing my thumb over one of her horns. "But, eventually, I'd bet that I could fuck your mouth even harder than I fucked the lady in the movie. No more talking," I said sternly as Cassie drew in breath to speak, cutting her off and gently pulling her head closer to the throbbing spear jutting from my hips. My cock was swollen wider than a two liter bottle, my head like an ostrich egg oozing sludgy sperm right before Cassie's eyes. I felt a shiver run through her, and couldn't tell if it was fear or excitement.

"Yes, Daddy," she murmured as she leaned in. She puckered up and kissed my tip, cum coating her mouth like creamy lipstick, and once she got used to it, she slowly spread her mouth open wider. When she could get the whole of my slit between her lips, she paused and started to suck, nursing on my crown, her tongue sliding and prodding gently at my hard flesh as she repeatedly filled her mouth with my jizz. I groaned above her and tightened my grip on her head, fighting the urge to rape her face; I consoled myself with the knowledge that if she was serious, I'd be able to scrub my dick in her stomach any time I wanted, once she knew how to take it.

"Better when it's fresh, right?" I asked with a bit of a smug grin. She nodded and mooed enthusiastically, pushing up on her knees to get a better angle, her hands reaching forward to grab my hips. Her little cow tail flicked back and forth over her swollen rear, and I, being curious and with far fewer restrictions to obey, reached my free hand over her back to start groping her ass. She squeaked and pulled back from my dick, but didn't scoot away; the urge to slam her face-first into my balls was hard to resist, but I managed.

"Daddy, what- ahh!" She moaned as I sank fingers into her fat rear, kneading and squeezing firm, doughy flesh and giving her cheeks a little jiggle. "Ahh, ahhh...Daddy, that's...mmf, that feels good..." Her back arched and she pushed her hips back into my hand, and offered no resistance as I pulled her head back into my cock, rubbing my tip across her chubby little cheek.

"Eventually, I'll teach you how to take Daddy's dick back here, too," I rumbled as I slipped a finger under her soaked panties and between her cheeks, feeling the edge of her pucker. I remembered watching her scamper up the stairs earlier, and wondered how she'd look getting blitzed from behind; my dick spat a sloppy net of sperm across Cassie's face at the thought, and she groaned at the sensation.

"Yes, Daddy...I-I want you to give me your dick everywhere you can," she moaned between licking cum off her lips. She went back to my tip and started slurping greedily at my head, sucking it in hungrily, letting her mouth stretch wider and wider to bring my turgid crown into her mouth. My hand dug deep into her soft ass-cheek and my hips trembled with the instinctive desire to thrust and ruin, barely held in check. My cock was throbbing and tightening again, another orgasm rapidly building up as Cassie slurped and slobbered millimeters from the broad ridge of my mushroom and my bunched-up foreskin.

"Daddy's gonna cum again, babygirl...either pull off and I'll wash your face, or relax your throat and get ready to chug," I grunted, teeth clenched, muscles spasming as I held back. Cassie paused and her tail flickered in indecision for a moment before she pulled back, lips making an obscenely loud *POP* when they broke their seal with my head, gasping for air and looking up at me with a needy expression.

"Please, Daddy, cum on me! I love your yummy cum, please shoot it all over me!"

I had just enough time to reach down and grab her hands, then relocate them to hold my enormous balls before I grabbed HARD behind my head and jacked myself once. It was enough to trigger the baby-batter bomb I'd been holding back, my balls swelling and squeezing tight in Cassie's hands, my dick jerking in my grip as cum hosed from my tip. I stayed conscious for this one, watching six-second long spurts of quarter-thick, ropey, molten nut-butter splatter Cassie's face and breasts. It was amazing, watching those enormous titties wobble and jump as I sprayed them, her face completely masked in grey globs, her black hair and horns dyed white under the huge mess of my load. Sixty seconds later, I was still flowing like a broken tap, the mucus-thin dregs of my release making slimy trails over the mud-thick slop covering my daughter.

Cassie held on through it all, her hands grabbing and squeezing at my sack with every pulse from my cock, her initial cries stifled once her open mouth was packed full of my cream. When I finally finished, she flopped back onto the bed in a slowly-writhing heap of slimy curves, her hands starting to smear my cum across her glazed body before reaching for her face. She gasped for breath when she finally cleaned off her mouth and nose, seed drooling out of her nostrils and running down her chin as she coughed up what I'd forced into her. She started moaning the second she could, blinking up at me with eyelashes frosted in my semen, happy tears streaking over her sticky cheeks.

"Daddy, you came so much...it's so hot and thick..." She licked her lips and opened her mouth again to speak, but her words faltered into quiet, mooing groans as her hands roved across her chubby form. I could only watch in amazement as her fingers slid over her massive, frosted breasts and over her pudgy tummy before sinking between her thighs, fingers tightening into her soaked panties. She cried out and shook like she'd been electrified when her fingers made contact, legs spasming and little black hooves digging furrows through the cum covering the bed as she creamed herself, squirting hot, wet oils through her panties that melted the cum coating her thighs. I expected it to end after a few squirts, but it only seemed to lessen, then start up again, her moans becoming higher and higher-pitched and her body trembling more and more, her hands working faster and more intensely at her soaking wet pussy.

I realized after the third resurgence of her energy that she wasn't just riding one long orgasm; she was cumming, recovering, and cumming again as fast as her body could send the pleasure signals to her brain. I could only watch, fascinated and intensely aroused, as this display went on for minute after minute, one hand switching up from groping her own breasts to massaging her pussy to scooping cum into her mouth, one hand staying locked between her clenched-together thighs, rubbing and squeezing at her fleshy folds. I couldn't stop myself from jacking off at the sight, and when I came all over her again, it seemed to catalyze her into even more outstanding pleasure. Her slicked hair tossed around as she came close to convulsing after more than forty run-on orgasms, breasts heaving and the streaks of her squirted fluids reaching past her kicking hooves, her nipples so stiff and swollen that they looked like they would pop any second. She must have swallowed more than a gallon of my sperm, holding her mouth open when I jacked off and greedily swallowing every glob I landed between her lips.

Concerned that she might do herself harm, I brought a knee up onto the bed and reached out to touch her cheek. "Babygirl, maybe you should slow-"

"Daddy!" She squealed, her eyes widening when she saw me looming over her, lips breaking into a messy grin. "I feel so...so...!" I could see her straining to lean up closer to me, her free hand reaching out for me while the hand under her panties almost became a blur. Her mouth worked silently for a moment, then closed into a little 'O' as she came once again, gushing so hard that I felt her juices spattering my leg. Her hooves trembled and her ankles curled, legs lifting up into the air as she arched her back high; those pretty turquoise eyes dilated, then rolled back into her head, and with a last little breath of a moo, she collapsed.

I checked her pulse and breathing, and discovered with no small amount of relief that my dear daughter had simply diddled herself senseless. I'm used to fucking women until they lose consciousness, but I'd never seen someone do it on their own. Frankly, I was impressed.

"Seems a good place to stop, for now," I muttered to myself, flopping onto the disgustingly soaked bed beside Cassie's unconscious form and gently dragging her close. She left behind a sticky impression in the mounds of cooling jizz; a spunk-angel. Even after cumming, I could have hammered together a duplex with my dick after watching her go insane, but I was happy to wait on using it again until she came to. The storm outside was no less fierce than it had been when we began, but I could barely hear it over the sound of my thumping heart and the disquieting thoughts starting to crop up in my head.

Was this really alright? The fact that Cassie seemed okay with it, and her mother seemed okay with it, and that my dick was absolutely in favor of it did not exactly make it acceptable. It's not like I could just walk down the street with my daughter on my arm, my hand on her ass, her hand on my dick; not in this town, at least. In satyr communities, incest wasn't illegal, but it was definitely seen as strange...kind of like vegans. Most people don't understand the attraction, and it's really awkward trying to get them over to your house for dinner.

But, on the other hand...Cassie loved me. I loved her, as my daughter; sex or not, I would do absolutely anything for my young progeny. The fact that sex was now, apparently, a part of that love did not change the fact that there was love first, and there was still love now.

I needed time to think harder on the problems we were going to face, but for the moment, I let myself rest. We had plenty of time to think about what might happen in the future...and the whole weekend to think about each other.