All Comments on 'Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 02'

by drdick694u

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

Excellent story that keeps the readers interested and excited. Nice tempo and real. Keep up the great writing and can't wait for part 3.

myoteammyoteamover 17 years ago
Even better than the first.

That was a very hot story!!! I hope your starting number 3. I think we need to get together so we can play that one out with my wife. You know I'll be looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Wish Jessica was my Wife

I cant get enough storys of married sluts cheating on thier husbands with black guys with Big Black Cocks.

Im single and hoping one day to be married to such a Woman.

Sincerely

Bobby

Cuck_@hotmail.com

jodiredjodiredabout 14 years ago
we all love it!

What white woman hasn't fantasized about being the sexy older woman, a total slut for a young Black man? Jessica is just doing what most of us want to do...and some of us have! *g*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awfull

sounds like "yet-another-closeted-but-obviously-gay-with-an-african-fetish" writing.

re-focus on gay litterature for everyone's sake, god damnit.

jodiredjodiredabout 12 years ago
Chapter 3????

Tell us more of Jessica's story...it can't possibly end there!

rickjones185rickjones185almost 11 years ago
Great Story.

Please continue with her story. You know she has to fuck Bone and one or two of his friends. She could go to the bookstore and take all cummers in the video booth! She could go to a bar and be used by all the patrons. Thank you for sharing your stories with me.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
oh yes

so hot i love it , i relate to this one well, i luv young black cock and i know those feelings she is experiencing , wonderful wonderful

tell us more

she has become like lots of us has to have it now over and over often

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Bitch Is Gone Now

The husband might as well kick her ass out, have the lawyer serve her and try to move on for something better. OR even better take her downtown all dressed up as a hooker/slut & drunk, drop her with no ID cards in front of some pimp & ho club. That'd take care of it 100%, she'd be some drug dealer's bitch in less than an hour and the Vegas divorce would be done before she could think straight, very nice!!

desireexperienceitdesireexperienceitover 8 years ago
Rating

Unfortunately I hit 1 star, that is certainly not what I think. It's definitely 5. I want more of your stories. I am a married, blonde, busty and most importantly black cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No wimp husband

Why make all white men wimps.if my wife of girlfriend pulled that shit at the bar he could have taken her back to Atlanta.she would have come home with me or she could keep her nigger liven ass away from my house forever.a

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sad...

You really just need to step into the wood chipper and end your sad, pathetic life. I would feel sorry for you, but I don't care enough about you to do so. You've already died inside, so why not complete the process and just spray yourself all over the snow? Let Mother Nature take you back to the soil and dust from which we all originally came. Maybe you would do better as food for the worms that already infect your psyche. Life is short - you should go find some happiness beyond cuckland...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
real

pretty good fantasy story, as a white husband that had wife black fucked for many, many , years, nothing was ever like this in real life, but still, was a good fantasy

jodiredjodiredabout 8 years ago
Wish there was more

I wish this author would write some more about Jessica. Her wild session with the porn store clerk has set the tone for her future. She is like me: a married white woman who is totally unable to resist the thrill of fucking any Black Man who wants her. Jessica would go back to the porn store, of course, probably the very next day. He would in turn start passing her around to his Black friends to use, and Jessica will learn the joys of being gangbanged by Black youth. Triple penetration and day-long fuck sessions would be frequent. I've done it, lots of other white wives I know do it, Jessica will too.

bdiver76bdiver76about 7 years ago
MORE

Please a story of the married slut at the store with Bone and some friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

Good story but for crying out loud, quit calling DVD's Cd's. They are DVD's, not CD's.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 6 years ago
Look at

the website Mudshark madness for a sample of white women who get murdered doing exactly this.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Shoooooott Maann!

I've got nothing against enjoying yourself!......It could be either cuckold experience or whatever floats Your Boat?.....

What I Am Against Is Making Out The Black Dude " Shady,..Untrustworthy,....Hates White People and Gets A Kick or Kink out of Abusing White Wives and Sells Her off To A Latino Brothel!.....Sounds Familiar Well Guess What ! ITS NOT ALL TRUE!....Well Just a Bit!

A lot of Negro Wives are Threatening Their Hubby and Boyfriends if They Fuck White Wife Sluts !

Jerry Springer would have loved this? JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! ( No sluts or Negros or Readers were Harmed making this comment)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story. Pity no more chapters.....

More

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
chapter 1 was ok

Chapter 2 is a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another good one

Love reading about hot white women getting what they want and need; and submitting to the desires of horny black men.

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 3 years ago
Chloe UK Tv East Mids

Wasnt as good as your last one in the series, may be Jim coming home to find her or something would have been good. Thanks for writing though Dr Dick

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 3 years ago

I thought both submissions were a waste of time. I saw no plot to these submissions which appeared to be written by an immature teenager. And, why does the writer feel it necessary to portray Black men as completely disrespectful to women and without command of the English language? Please do not continue this embarrassment.

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 3 years ago

I thought both submissions were a waste of time. Both appeared to be written by an uneducated teenager. The story lacked a genuine plot and did nothing to satisfy a person truly interested in the cuckold life style. And, the negative portrayal of Black men as rude, crude with no command of the English language I find insulting as is their, according to this author, lack of respect for females.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Just a BBC story

Yes I had a Jessica once that I thought would be mine for liife. I thought we were cometed to each other but I can see now she wasn't. Later her brother a friend of mine was telling me to forget her that she was not what I thought she was. I did. As it happened over the years of the 4 children in that family 6 divorce's she had 4 of them only one of them never cheated on their spouses. Even their father cheated on their mother. What amused me that the parents lived in a state that adultery was illegal and the mother got everything except what the father hid from her. I kinda thought sorry for him because a younger woman took advantage of him thinking she would get a lot of money from him she didn't. This episode of my life has caused me to think of the song Thank God for Unanswered Prayers. Almost forgot she didn't cheat with a BBC. My wife and I have an understanding I will not tolerate cheating or being degraded actually neither of us will. I would like to if anyone can write stories about people that will not tolerate cheating or being put down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Springer Special

Just another writer trying to make the black better lovers. Well the truth is it has nothing to do with love.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

It was Ok. The Toys are only so good inside me but I did have boyfriends and Lovers use a Toy IN me while they was IN one my other holes. Usualy like Bones did by putting a Plug IN my Azz and Fucking my pussy. But since I had Toys and Lovers IN me there some did pull out my Pussy and Finished IN my Azz when they decided to cum. Its just I always had a thing for Older Mens and most my Lovers and Black Mens been OGs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BBC is a myth and women have been lied to for centuries about that shit. Just more racist drivel for the idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't say it that I have read anything stupider!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not as good as the first part but not bad. My wife loves to go to clubs with her black boyfriend and behave like a complete slut. She loves sucking him off in public or going out to the parking lot and pulling a train with him and a few friends. Meanwhile I'm sitting at home pulling my pud and waiting for her to bring me home her freshly fucked pussy, to feast on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t even fuckn read it smh stupid ass language can’t even understand what’s being said

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am a Black light skin woman and I have not been fuck like that since my black husband left for a crack addict. But I do use toys all the times. I truly enjoyed the stories, got wet in my pussy as I read it. Keep writing these story. I do not care what other comments said.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

Great follow up story. Please continue as Jessica is a hot black cock slut with many possible adventures. Hopefully she will cuckold her husband often.

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

The story may be dumb but that doesn't concern me as much as the negative characterisations of Blackmen. Most Blackmen do not have 12" cocks and most do not treat women so disrespectfully as this author and other often find it necessary to portray the speech of Blackmen. Most Blackmen have command of the English language and do not speak is such a uneducated way as this writer and others portray them. Doing this tells us a great about the mindset of the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me of my fellow ex classmate who ironically was named Jessica. She was such a psycho she kept flirting with everybody in are class I even caught her with are black high school football coach under the bleachers during a high school football game well a year after we graduated I saw her on Facebook apparently she had gotten pregnant with her dads baby resulting in her mother and father getting a divorce I bumped into her at a local Walmart she is pregnant with her third child

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

You dumb fuck, Black folks don't talk like that. We are actually fluent in English you asshat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The beginning was exciting with Marcus, but with Bones it didn't get me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She needs to give herself to pleasure. We know her hubby not gonna get her pussy any more, so she needs to stop taking her birth control and go BBC only... take the seed and work to carry black. Once she's black bred, she'll reach a new plateau of horniness. It's what she is made for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a friend would say dumber than owl shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get ready for the divorce husband drain all the money you can sell everything you can get it hidden. There are plenty of ways to do it. I've been through it and the bitch is not doing very well. She made her bed so she can sleep in it. That's actually what her parents told her.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

This was a really uninteresting story once author wrote Jim out of the plot. There is nothing so unoriginal and boring as having a fuck session detailed.

attackdog1attackdog1about 1 year ago

I assume the next part will be in the sex store where “bone” will let her fuck everyone. Make it descriptive please and bring the wimp hubby back as cleanup crew.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

That's was a great story. Keep writing these kind of stories

ronibarretronibarret9 months ago

Excellent. Fast-paced and dirty as hell.

ronibarretronibarret9 months ago

...Yeah, you didn't need to portray the black men as speaking ghetto like you did.

allisonswetallisonswet8 months ago

enjoyed these stories, wish they continued.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is shameful degradation a turn on taboo for conservative inhibited lovers? Is nasty forbidden sex an aphrodisiac to people overcome by guilt and racist lists? Then mandingo mythologies exist to enhance forbidden desires, and fuel the hatred of insecure stereotypes ...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

She sure as Hell is hot not marriage material dumbass husband and slut.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

the guy used the whole dictionary to get words he had to look up in order to get different words to complete incomplete sentences. He sucks writing stories

cuck1cuck1about 2 months ago

Love the story but it's really poor ending it there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous