Crazy from the Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look down and her tits are shaking up and down her body in perfect time with her pulling me back into her pussy. The tingle that lets me know I am close to orgasm grows quickly and when it peaks, I grit my teeth while I hear myself groan. Then all at once I feel the semen shoot out my cock. "GRrrrrr" is my response to the powerful orgasm I feel and as I do, I push in hard with what energy I have left in me.

Spent, I collapse on top of mom and she quickly rolls me to her side. I lie on my back panting for breath and I can hear mom doing the same. I lay there thinking 'that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and now I'm looking forward to more'

Mom breaks the silence with "That was outrageous, wasn't it?"

"Yeah mom, but outrageous can be fun" I say reaching for her hand.

"It sure can!" she says as she squeezes it and continues "Let me know if you want some more Mr. Colton and I'll do my best to help you out."

I lay there looking at mom's nipple standing proudly on top of her tit with the light making its wetness glow. I roll too reach with my free hand and flick a crossed it making mom jump with surprise. As I cup the soft globe in my hand, gently squeeze, and release moms face brightens with a smile.

"Mommy likes when you do that. My baby boy who's all grown up and officially a man like's momma's boobies don't he" mom says to me. "My man, who can fuck me silly with his big fat cock every night" she says reaching to hold my cock. "Are you telling me you're still hard enough to keep going Ben?" she asks gripping me by the cock shaft.

"Since it was my titties that brought this thing back up Ben. How would you like to put it between them and give momma a special treat?"

"You mean like fuck your titties with my cock mommy," I ask loving the sound of us talking this way. Calling her mommy makes it more playful as well as makes me want to have more sex with her right now!

Playing the roll, I get up on my hands and knees with my cock dangling and bouncing while my balls are swaying around when mom says, "Hold on Ben, I think I have something just for this" and she rolls to reach into a drawer. I reach down and kiss her sweet ass and mom giggles.

Triumphantly mom raises a bottle of edible strawberry lotion and rolls back to hand it to me saying "here we go sir, please use this when you ravish my titties and that way if I want to have a treat I can lick some strawberries from your big man sized cock."

It takes a moment to settle with my legs on each side of moms body but it feels good when mom squeezes her tits around my cock; so soft and warm there.

"Now pour some lotion on mommy's titties Mr. big cock man." She says and I open the lid and turn it upside down letting the red jelly run down over mom's tits and my cock.

"Ah, that's cold" I scream when it hit my skin. I toss the bottle on the bed after snapping it shut.

"Here Mr. Let mommy warm you back up" she says as she lifts her boobs up and around my cock. In a second, she asks, "How does that feel Mr.? I bet if you start moving it will get warmer in there."

As I pull back and slide in, I close my eyes to take in the feeling of my cock sliding in between mom's big titties. Once I get a good pace going, I slowly look downwards to see if this is real. It is amazing to watch my cock go in the bottom and pop out the top of mom's titties hot seam that burst wide apart in a flashing rhythmic blur.

Mom tilts her head down and tries to touch my cock head every time it pops out the top of her deep cleavage. Watching mom trying to catch it with her tongue looks like hard work after her third failed attempt at trying to lick my cock mom tilts her head back and I see her working out a kink.

I reach down and lift my cock out from mom's tits as she relaxes the grip she has been holding on them. Rising up on my knees, I wave it in front of moms panting mouth. "Mommy wants a taste of this mans big cock doesn't she," I tease as it bounces off her newly wailing tongue as our eyes meet.

"Don't be mean, Mr. big cock man, Give mommy some treats baby; I want to taste your sweet cock meat in my mouth, really! Really bad, Can I have it Mr., please?" Mom pleads as I hold my cock to her lips. It slides in to her wonderful swirling tongues blissful attack. Her hands move to my hips and motion for me to pump my cock in and out of her mouth so I move with her guiding hands.

I reach up, grab the headboard, and move upwards to make the plunge into mom's mouth smoother for us both. Soon she has me pumping down into her throat every third pull on my ass. I brace myself with one arm across the wood and reach down to hold my moms head with my freed hand.

This changes mom's plans a bit, when she starts letting me pump her throat a few times when I go in that deep. As I feel myself build towards shooting my load in mom's mouth again, I feel her hands move to the center of my ass and spread my cheeks apart.

I feel her finger begin to push at my asshole and she must have had some lube on her finger because it went right in. and in a few seconds, the pain is mostly gone as it moves in and out. I feel my cock grow harder as I near my orgasm when mom pushes her finger in my ass deep and pulls me deep into her throat.

I feel a new shockwave hit me every time my cock shoots hard. Still pumping out semen mom pulls my cock from her mouth and several more hard squirts shoot out across her face as mom's finger slides from my ass.

I look down and mom is panting for breath as my sperm drools down moms cheeks. I feel mom push for me to move so I roll to her side with my back against the headboard. Time seams to move slowly as I watch mom push my sperm to her mouth and suck it in.

When she runs out of cum she looks up and smiles at me, "that was the wildest thing I have ever done with a man and I love you so much Mr. Colton. Now snuggle with me so we can get some rest." I crawl off the bed and turn off the lamp as mom turns down her bed; comfortably, my cock and balls are soon resting against mom's warm ass.

12