All Comments on 'Crazy Gina'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
reader_3634reader_3634almost 8 years ago
Even in a fantasy world this is not very realistic.

You don't put your dick in crazy! - unless you are tired of your current life and want it to be infected with crazy!

Sure, he may be horny and, sure, Gina may be an exciting prospect for a hot fuck but the risks of getting involved with someone like that (particularly with pictorial evidence) are massive and even a lust blinded husband would see that. Actually, one of the most unrealistic aspects of the story was that Gina didn't spill the beans. He knew she told everyone about everything else and liked to shock.

If you are going to have him blindsided and coerced then, at least, think up something a little more realistic than the situation he could have easily got out of at least 4 times before it became too incriminating. And, really, someone building a dick pic text they don't intend to send and then, to cap it all, sending it by accident! How realistic is that.

On the up side, the story was well written but I like even my fantasies to have some semblance of credibility. Sorry - only 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amen

A hard fuck, a crazy bitch, and it will all just disappear into the ether. Good thing there are actually women out there who are just like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

You should tell this story from the wife's point of view now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great 5* Story

You should write your next story in the perspective of Gina. There is so much you could do with it, and it will help us understand her more. I think it would be very intriguing to get into her mind and thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Should have held her down and angry fucked her ass to show who has control and then tossed her out the front door leaking cum out her ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK what's happening 5 or more years later?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...