Crazy Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ignored that. "I did my hair just for you," she announced, whipping her head sideways. Two eight-inch braids swung heavily across her shoulders as she smiled fiendishly. At once I felt my dick stiffen further.

"Ah," I said helpfully. "Reins."

"Oh yes." She was looking casually around at my foyer, her nose wrinkled. "Could do with a vacuuming in here," she observed. "Can I come in?"

"I guess," I said, stepping aside. "I wasn't really expecting visitors." She shrugged as she walked in, letting her arm brush against the tent I was pitching in my pants.

"Your cock was." She smirked up at me, then turned to shut the door. And lock it. "She'll be hours at that fucking show, and I've got a 'sick kid' to manage." She giggled as she strode past me into the living room. "Got a hot night planned, I see." She was looking at the peanuts and the remote as she stepped out of her sandals; still facing away from me, she whipped off her shirt and her sweatpants, both of them flying loosely from her body; there was no underwear beneath. Her bare back and ass in the dim light from the TV looked flawless. She stooped naked to pick my beer from the table, and drained the rest of it in one long gulp.

"Feel free to get comfortable," I blurted, my mouth dry. She looked over her shoulder and favored me with another smirk.

"I don't believe in wasting time," she said. "We both know what's going to happen. So come on over here and let's get wild."

I took a deep breath and swallowed with difficulty. I hadn't seen her naked ass before. It swelled out at me, sleek and compact like that back of a sports car. I could see she was striking a pose now, one leg thrust forward, her cheeks shifting subtly. She was looking now at my couch, her face still in profile, daring me to take the next step. I saw her lips curl into a smile as, out of the corner of her eyes, she saw me take my shirt off. By the time my hands moved robotically toward my belt, she had slunk over and taken a seat in my wife's napping spot, sideways on the couch with her tight legs stretched along the cushions; I saw the two braids falling over the arm of the sofa.

My penis sprang out as I got my boxers down, kicking them off my feet and walking slowly toward the nude woman on my couch. It was an exciting relief, walking naked toward her, my cock and balls swinging, concentrating on her smooth shoulders as I came up behind her. She looked blankly at the TV, but I could see from the way the skin was tensed at the side of her face that she was grinning. Seized by an odd and freaky impulse, I came up to the side of the couch and stood over her, resting my dick on the top of her head and my fingertips on her shoulders. I said nothing.

She soon figured out which parts were touching her. "Mmmm," she said, reaching slowly up to delicately stroke my penis, "there's my little friend. Going to give me a little hair gel, are you?" She laughed huskily and gave my shaft a light smack. "Go sit down on the couch."

Looking down past her head, I could see tiny, firm nipples crowning her little breasts; a flat stomach rippled into the smooth valley between her short legs, now crossed in front of her in a leisurely way. She had tipped her head back to gaze up at my face, pressing her cheek against my erection. "Go sit," she urged.

There's a sense of inevitability, even powerlessness, that comes over us when a woman wants us. Unless we're very willing to fight it, which I wasn't. So I didn't this time either, stepping away from her to take my usual spot down in the opposite corner of the sectional. It felt strange sitting on my own couch with no clothes on; it's not something I make a habit of.

She waited until I'd gotten settled, then deliberately propped her feet up on my thigh. This was something my wife often did; I wondered if she knew. "Want to change the channel," she asked, picking up the remote, "or should I just switch it off?" Her smile was crafty and distant; I could see her turning pink from her chest clear down to her navel. I hadn't been able to see the muscles of her body before; they were perfect, symmetrical and tight. She enjoyed my attention, and looked pointedly at my dick poking straight from my lap.

The TV flicked off, and Crazy Gina stirred. She curled her legs underneath her body, then slowly stretched herself along the couch toward me, a hunger growing in her eyes. "You know," she said quietly, "that I totally fucked your wife into running this whole Spring Fling by herself, right?" She got to me, her hands resting on my right thigh and my right shoulder, and leaned over to kiss my chest.

"I know it."

"Mmm." She was nuzzling my nipples. "And I did this intentionally, so that I could come over here and fuck her perfect husband; you know that, right?"

I sank further into the couch, as aroused as I'd ever been. "I know it."

She paused and looked up at me with that secret smile as her right hand closed easily around my penis. "And you know that's exactly what's going to happen, right?" She was moving me gently around, like a woman playing a slow-paced video game, her thumb swirling the precum around my head. I could see between her nipples that her pelvis was swinging slowly, rhythmically toward me, bringing herself closer. Moisture glistened there clearly; she was already totally revved up. I swallowed again.

"I know it."

"Good." Her right leg curled around underneath her body, sweeping across my legs with no effort. Her head did not move; the woman had excellent flexibility. "I'm ready for you now," she said, her green eyes flecked with intensity just a few inches from mine. Distantly, I felt her body settle onto my thighs, the contact of her skin on mine feeling hot and greasy. I was keenly aware of the weight difference; Gina weighed very much less than my wife. I almost felt that I could pick her up and toss her around like a volleyball. Both her hands now rested lightly on my hairy chest, my hot penis pressed firmly against her shaven vagina. I could feel her heat against me. "You're ready for me too, aren't you?"

"Hell yes." I'd moved my hands automatically to her bunched ass, my eyes tracing over her smooth torso. I savored her muscles, knowing they'd soon be twisting and writhing on top of me; the anticipation was almost enough to make me cum right then and there.

It was going to take effort from me to last for long, but I knew that I'd be fine if I could hold off for the first couple of minutes. I hadn't had a woman so petite since early college; I imagined she'd be tight despite her two kids, that I'd need to wedge myself into her. Somehow I doubted she'd mind. Her tight body already glowed with sweat, the deep primal smell of sexual arousal overpowering me from between her thighs. Her eyes were wide and alert as they focused on my angry dick. "I'm going to enjoy this," she announced savagely, running her finger along every ridge and vein from my pubes to the slit at the tip. My cock gave a lurch as her finger pulled away, and she laughed.

Quickly now, she hiked herself up on her knees. There was no need for her to reach down and hold me in place while she lined herself up: I was rigid enough not to need any guidance. And then came the toughest moment of the night for me, as I struggled to keep myself from the curse of premature ejaculation while I felt the inferno of Crazy Gina's pussy first kiss my dick, then begin to methodically impale itself down onto me.

As I'd suspected, the woman was tight. There just wasn't much room inside her compact little body for my penis, and it's not like we were very sexually compatible anyway: a woman shaped like Gina needed a pencil-dick, and I was far, far too thick for her at first. I watched in amazement as she shifted herself around, her face set in a determined scowl as she tried to figure out how I could most comfortably split her open. My dark purple cock parted her shiny pink lips with effort, Gina's hands on my chest occasionally twitching, her face showing the occasional spasm of discomfort.

After a few minutes, she rose off of me for a rest, leaning forward for an apologetic kiss. "Don't worry, Andy," she said. "Mike's a lot smaller than you. I'll get you in there." She breathed slowly and steadily then, still leaning forward as she backed her ass steadily down onto me. And, at long last, I felt her smooth mound meet my pubic hair; she grinned widely as she sat up. Both of us looked down at where the root of my dick was just barely visible against her clit. "That wife of yours is doing my job at work," she gritted unkindly, "and I'm doing hers at home. Which perfect husband is balls-deep in me now? Huh?" she gloated, getting off on the wrongness of it.

And me? Well, I should have felt shame and confusion, disgust and pain. Instead, all I felt in the world was the delicious wet fire of her vagina, hugging my penis like a living condom. I'd never felt anything like it before; Gina was hot and tight and vibrant and so very alive, unlike anyone I'd ever been with before. We sat there, rocking steadily back and forth, getting her stretched enough to get properly fucked, and as I ran my fingers up and down the muscles in her back I could feel the energy she was giving off. Her spine and shoulder blades stood out sharply from her slender back; her belly was plastered against mine, her breasts propped off my chest.

"Thanks for letting me in," she murmured against my mouth, and I had to go for the cheesy line.

"Likewise," I smiled, poking her clit with my finger. She twitched around me, her pussy squeezing even tighter, and I inhaled sharply with the pressure.

''You think you're a funny shit," she said, hunching herself against me. "A nice, funny joke about my cunt. You really think that's the wisest thing you can do right now, you cheating bastard?" She ripped herself off my dick, then plunged back down. Her vagina wasn't yet ready for that kind of strain, and we both gasped in pain. "Look at you," she snarled, teeth clenched, humping more steadily now; her vag was utterly soaked. "Cheating on your woman with the first tight bitch that comes along. Huh."

I was focusing on not cumming; the danger zone, I felt, was nearly past. I was glad she was on top; had I been rutting into her, I knew I would have cum by now. "Next time she's bragging about you, telling us how great you are at changing diapers, you wanna know what I'll be thinking about?" She obviously wasn't expecting a reply; she was just getting herself off. "I'll be thinking about that perfect husband's cock shooting its cum into my fucking snatch." Totally lost in the moment now, she spat in my face and then followed up with a blazing kiss, her teeth snapping at my tongue as her labia snapped at my dick.

I was now able to settle in and start fucking, the crisis past, driving my hips upward. I gripped her ass firmly, completely fascinated at the sight of her gathered muscles fluidly surging herself up and down, up and down as she smacked her body into mine. I tested myself, making sure I wouldn't lose control, before I opened my mouth. "Bitch," I began, a little uncomfortably; it was a word I never used with a woman, but Crazy Gina seemed to like it, "you shut up and take that dick." On a whim, I slapped her ass with my left hand; her face lit up.

"Oh, I'm taking it, you fucker." And she was, grinding more comfortably now, her vagina as stretched as it was ever going to get. My God, but she'd be sore tomorrow. Her little body was impossibly light on me as it bounced high, my slickened dick winking into sight every time her straining wet lips slid up. Her thighs were shuddering hard. "I'm going to make you drain those balls into my cunt just like you drained them onto my titties in your wife's car."

I groaned, remembering the squalid molten sexiness of Gina spreading my cum across her body in the backseat. I spent a few more moments enjoying the sight of her lithe sweaty body twisting itself up and down my purple shaft, her nipples jumping, before her wildly tossing braids gave me an idea. "Get off me and bend over, you whore," I snapped before I could think too much. Her feral eyes went wide, her mouth twisting into a savagely delighted smirk as she came up off my dick; her juices had swamped my groin. I swear I heard a popping noise, like a cork leaving a bottle, as my head popped free of her clutching vagina.

She stood on trembling legs, stretching as her own juices ran down her thighs. She looked down at me, that secret smile returning, then swung her right leg back over mine and stepped sideways to lean nonchalantly over the part of the couch where my wife napped. I was struck by that, and a little sickened, but my dick had its demands.

I rose from the couch. Already I could tell we were going to have a problem lining up, her short legs and my long ones completely wrong for each other, but I didn't care. I wanted to bang this woman as savagely as I could. I wanted her to feel my balls smacking against her. She was already looking over her shoulder, challenging me, her left hand stroking gently at herself. Her slender body was bent severely, every rib visible as she arched her butt high, her belly angled deeply down with her arms anchored solidly on the back of the couch. Her face showed interest; she was curious about how I'd solve the problem, but she clearly wasn't going to wait forever.

I assessed the situation. I could spread my own legs to lower my pelvis, but I sensed I wouldn't be able to drive into her with such power that way. Then, inspiration struck. "Get those fucking knees on the couch," I said urgently, shoving at her thigh; she obliged right away, resting her left arm across the back of the couch and laying her reddened face on it. There! She was now at the perfect height, her swollen red pussy staring out from between pale thighs, her rounded ass high in the air.

'You going to fuck me, or you going to stand there and stare at my ass all night?" Her lip curled contemptuously as she said it, and I wasted no time drawing my hand back and smacking her right butt cheek. I'd never done anything like that before.

"You shut up, you crazy whore." This was becoming fun. Sex had never, ever been like this for me. I'd only ever fucked women I'd been in love with, women I'd respected; Gina was not one of those. Nor did she seem to want to be. But she was sexy and willing and flexible, and now she was waiting for me to fuck her. Her right hand worked steadily at her clit, her eyes smoldering, and I lined up my slimy cock and pushed it towards her tight hole.

This time, it slid in more easily; she was more lubed, or her body position was better, or my cock had already beaten her vagina into submission; whatever. I was punching her cervix in a single slippery thrust. She felt no less tight or hot or wet, but in this position she was able to brace herself and drive backward. I wouldn't last long, I knew at once.

Almost before I was ready, she was already forcing me back with her bucking ass. "Let's go, chickenshit!" she taunted, and I obeyed. Taking a firm grip of her sweaty hips, I tensed my own ass and drove myself forward hard with a wordless yell. "Yeah!" she echoed, and the sweat began to drip. Our thighs collided with a series of slack clapping noises, my balls swinging against her busy fingers as she worked at her clit.

I kept it up as fast and as hard as I could, battering her, the two of us cursing at each other. It had been a long, long time since I'd had this kind of sex, but I found it was like riding a bicycle. I reached forward and took a firm hold of her wildly swinging braids, gathering them into my hands and pulling back as harshly as I thought I could get away with. Gina kept her hips moving back into me, staying at my pace, salivating onto my couch.

"Ride me, stud," she grunted, clichéd beyond belief. Somehow, though, it just made me fuck her harder. "Make me your woman. Use my body!" Her head was cranked way, way up now, my arms pulling it steadily back. Her back was arched impossibly deep. Her tattoo changed shape in rhythm with her flexing body. I couldn't tell if she was close to cumming; if she was, it was certainly nothing to do with me. My technique had fallen apart, my animal brain driving my dick into this woman with the sole objective of getting my sperm as far into her overheated body as I could put it. For her part, Gina seemed to be getting herself well along toward an orgasm, but I couldn't concentrate on that now.

I should have warned her that I was cumming; it would have been the gentlemanly thing to do to confirm where she wanted it. But in the frenzy of those final moments, as I hauled her pliant little body back against mine and made sure my penis reached as far into her as it could, I just couldn't be bothered.

Besides, earlier she'd said she wanted it in her cunt. Who was I to argue?

"Gahh!" I burst out as I drove her viciously into the back of the couch, still jerking hard on her braids as she screeched in perverse joy. The cum jetted out of me in six or seven hard, solid ropes, barreling right into her uterus.

"Fuck yes!" she hissed, collapsing onto the cushions; her wildly spasming vagina pulled my dick right along with her, and I stumbled. Even if I'd wanted to, there was no way I could pull my cock out of her yet; I fell awkwardly across her body. We lay there, panting in a sweaty tangle of limbs, Gina grasping hard at my leg as her other hand finished up with her clit. "Holy shit."

"You're telling me." I had one hand on her naked ass, the other jammed into the cushion for balance; I wasn't sure whether it would be more polite to try to work my dick out of her or leave it in. My head was swimming in a sort of slack, peaceful, pounding airlessness that always accompanied a really good orgasm for me. Right in front of me, my head was resting against Crazy Gina's bony spine; I could vaguely feel the tickle as her masturbating fingers jostled my ballsack. "Umm. Thanks?"

"Yeah," she panted. "You're welcome." I felt her lungs exhaling against my forehead. We were both exhilarated.

* * *

There followed a strange interval on the couch, myself lying propped in my wife's usual napping spot while Gina lay sprawled between my legs. There was still just the one lamp shining over us, leaving much of my lower body in shadow. Gina played languidly with my pubic hair, all gummy with our fluids.

"They're really beautiful, you know," she said thoughtfully. My own hand rested in her hair, all kinked from the loosened braids.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your pubes," she replied, as if it was the most obvious answer in the world. "They're such an amazing color. Almost fiery under the lamp here." She tipped her head back to let more light through. "It's almost golden, it's so orange," she marveled. She was working her finger steadily through my curls, separating the hairs from their gluey mass. "Amazing," she said again.

Huh. I'd never had my pubic hair worshiped, and while it felt weird, it didn't really seem out of character for her. After all, there was a reason we called her Crazy Gina. "Pluck a few and take them home, if you want," I said airily. She laughed.

"I already have. I'll be pulling those out of my cunt for the next week." She patted my flaccid dick. "Nice work, by the way."

"Yeah." I frowned. There was something that was bothering me, and I wasn't sure how to broach it with a woman on chancy meds. "Why... why did you come over here tonight?"

She looked up in surprise. "To fuck you. I'd have thought that would be obvious."

"No no," I protested. "No, I mean why did you want to fuck me?"

"Ah." She sighed, stirring my pubes with her breath. She hesitated, putting the words together in her mind before shifting herself, pulling further up my body so that my sticky penis rested between her nipples. She gazed up at my eyes. "Andy," she said at last, "you know I've got issues. Control issues."