Crazy Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,806 Followers

"So I've been told." I was stroking her hair absently, but she turned her head irritably away.

"Right. Well, it's not your fault, but every time your wife talks about how great you are, it sets my teeth on edge. So I figured I'd come fuck you so that I could take control of that narrative. It's what my therapist tells me to do: figure out what I can control, and control it." She yawned. "I figured I could control you."

I was speechless. I was certain she hadn't understood her therapist's advice in this case. There could be no therapist in the world who'd advise her patient to seduce her best friend's husband, but of course there was no point in mentioning that now, with my cum so deep inside this woman that it was probably going to be leaking out for the next month.

"So now I can quantify your imperfections. You're a filthy, cheating piece of shit, and your dick is too big for me." She produced a dimpled smile. "Problem solved!" She dragged her nipples sideways across my tired penis. "I don't think we'll need to do this again, Andy, so don't worry. I won't stalk you." She winced as she got slowly to her feet, her vagina an angry red running freely with our fluids. "Of course, if you want some more of me..."

I must have looked horrified. She chuckled. "Right. So I'll just find the bathroom, take a quick shower, and skedaddle." She looked at me with amusement. "You should join me; you smell like pussy, and your wife will know it's not hers. Might want to open some windows in here, too." Her nose wrinkled. "Sorry about all the inconvenience, but it's the price you pay for fucking me." She laughed as she let her hard legs carry her toward the bathroom, leaving me in the middle of a damp puddle on the couch.

Voboy
Voboy
1,806 Followers