Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god," I groaned louder than I intended.

"Like my silk panties on your cock?" Anna asked with a mischievous smile.

"Yes," I moaned.

"Follow me," Anna said and walked away leaving her panties looped around my stiff cock.

I did and followed her into the tool shed after she opened the door. I'd never been in the shed before as her father only constructed it a few years ago. I was surprised when she pulled a hanging string for a bare bulb light on the ceiling. The shed filled with light as Anna shut the door behind me. The shed wasn't big and the lawn tractor took up about half the room. Anna again grabbed my dick and led me to the tractor.

"Sit backwards on the seat and lean back against the steering wheel," Anna commanded.

I did as she instructed. It wasn't all that uncomfortable and the obvious result was my cock sticking straight up before her. It was still holding her panties.

Anna removed her silk panties and shoved them into her skirt pocket. Her eyes were feasting on my cock as her hands returned to it.

"So nice," Anna growled. "You have a beautiful dick, David."

"Thanks."

"Okay if I touch it again?" Anna asked even though her hand already was.

"Sure," I gasped.

"You want me to suck it again for you?" Anna queried.

"Yes."

"Tell me, David. Tell me what to do. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Suck it for me, Anna...please."

"Suck what?"

"Suck my dick."

"Mmm," Anna moaned as her hand continued to caress me.

My cock was bone stiff and precum began to seep from the hole. I shifted to lean back on my elbows on the hood of the tractor, my back still against the wheel.

"Oh, but it's so big. You think I can fit it in my little mouth?" Anna asked in a little girl voice.

"You know you can," I said.

"Only a real whore could suck a cock that big," Anna said surprisingly.

Her eyes never left my cock and her hands never stopped gently stroking my foreskin back and forth. The talented pressure of her hands seemed to draw a continual stream of pre-cum from the hole. She used it to coat the head with its slickness.

My mind knew she wanted me to say something but I wasn't sure what. My brain worked overtime to come up with the response I thought she wanted.

"Then you must be a real whore," I said; only to worry immediately I'd gone too far.

Anna looked up at me with what can only be described as wanton lust. I was a little unsure of her reaction, until she smiled.

"You're right. I must be a little whore at that."

I watched closely as Anna spread her legs further apart and leaned over. She kissed the wet head of my cock and then swirled her tongue around the tip. Her one hand held my shaft to keep it steady. Blood pulsed into it, trying to fill it beyond capacity. Every vein seemed to throb as her tongue teased me. From this position on the tractor I could watch her far better than when we'd been in the bathroom. I was afraid I'd cum way to soon and tried to relax, despite her other hand massaging my balls.

"Oh, god," I moaned.

"Like the way this little whore licks your cock?"

"God, yes."

"You want to fuck her pretty little face with your big cock?" Anna questioned purposely.

"You know it," I said, hoping it was the right answer.

"You want to hold her little girl pigtails and force your huge cock down her tight throat?"

"Definitely," I growled.

Anna sucked the big plum of a head into her mouth. The sensation was almost more than I could take. I felt more pre-cum ooze from the head. I wasn't sure how much of this I could take. Anna must've had the same thought.

"Tell me if you're going to cum, David," Anna said with surprising seriousness.

"Okay," I moaned.

Anna returned to sucking tenderly on the end of my cock. Her hands were holding my cock and balls but not doing much. Only her mouth worked me into a fever pitch. Her tongue felt like liquid heat as it teased along the sides of my dick. Her saliva wet the skin as it swept across the surface. Each lick seemed to send sparks to my brain. The head of my cock looked purple with engorged blood. More pre-cum seeped from the tip only to be captured quickly by Anna's serpent like tongue.

"Ahh," I growled as Anna again sucked the sensitive head.

"Mmm, you taste good," she exclaimed, momentarily stopping to examine my cock.

"Shit...that's incredible," I proclaimed when she again took my dick and sucked the first few inches into her mouth.

Anna increased the suction and began to push down further with each new bob of her head. Her hands were back to stroking my shaft and massaging my balls like two trapped eggs. The increased action brought me to a near boil.

"Fuck," I howled.

"Don't cum yet," Anna nearly screamed as she stopped everything and squeezed my cock at the base.

"Oh, fuck," I growled but stopped short of cumming.

"Not yet, okay?"

"Shit...I'll try."

Anna licked off more pre-cum that oozed from the end as she squeezed my cock. Her hands started again but only gently. Her mouth descended on me and I could feel the back of her throat. She gagged slightly but pushed more of me in. She gagged again and I swore I could feel the head of my cock right at the entrance to her throat. Anna backed off a bit to swallow but then pushed me hard back into her mouth. This time I felt something give and this incredible tightness around my cockhead. I knew I was in the beginning of her throat.

"Oh, fuck," I hollered. "Oh, god, that's so good."

Anna was deepthroating my cock but she could only hold it there a few seconds before she backed away choking a little. She pulled off completely and rested. She looked at me and smiled.

"You like that?" She asked wiping away a tear caused from gagging.

"Oh, god yes!"

"I'll try again."

Anna worked my dick back into her mouth and plunged down hard this time. I watched the sides of her throat bulge out and the vein in her neck also. The exquisite tightness of her throat gripped me like what I could only imagine a pussy felt like. My balls began to boil again as waves of extreme bliss radiated through me.

"Anna...I can't hold out..."

Her throat and mouth quickly left me and she squeezed off again the base of my dick. My head wanted to explode. My balls wanted desperately to cum. They were beginning to ache. My mouth hung open and my throat felt as abused as Anna's might. She looked up into my eyes with a pleading look that I not cum.

"Please hold it, David."

"God, I don't think I can after this," I confessed.

"Stand up."

"What?"

"Like this," Anna said pulling me to a leaning position on the seat on the tractor.

I moved like she wanted and noticed she had a hand under her skirt. I knew she didn't have any panties on and wondered if she'd been playing with herself.

"Put both hands on my pigtails and hold me onto your cock. Fuck my mouth, David. Fuck it with your big juicy cock," Anna exclaimed as she took me back in.

I could see her hand moving below her skirt. I wished I could see how she played with herself, and her pussy, but I couldn't from my vantage point. My hands grabbed both of her pigtails and pulled her further onto my cock. I must not have been pulling hard enough for her as she grabbed my hand and pulled even harder. My cockhead butted up to the back of her throat and as I pulled harder I could feel it slide down into her throat.

"Oh, fuck," I growled.

My normal tenderness towards Anna gave way to indescribable lust. My cock was ready to explode. The cum in my balls was fueled to release by Anna's skillful squeezing and rubbing. My hands pulled even harder on her pigtails until I began to be concerned of hurting her. She didn't seem to mind though, accept for the gagging noises being omitted. I looked down to see almost all my cock buried obscenely in Anna's mouth. Her neck bulged out like a snake swallowing its meal.

"I can't hold back," I shouted loud enough to easily be heard outside the shed.

Anna pulled me from her throat just as my climax began. The first blast of my seed felt huge, like the top of my cock was exploding into a million pieces. The second volley felt equally huge and I looked down through my climatic haze to watch Anna's throat muscles deal with the deluge. I spasmed several more times and closed my eyes to the intensity of my orgasm.

Anna stayed with my cock until the last delicious feelings waned. Her gentle suction seemed to draw out every drop of my energy along with my sperm. I opened my eyes finally and realized she'd also been groaning. Her hand wasn't moving any longer beneath her skirt but was still there. She finally extracted herself from my cock as the over-sensitive head began to tingle almost painfully. She looked up with a smile as she rose off her knees. I think I was more in love with her at that moment than even I thought possible before.

"God," I said as her smiling face nearly leveled with mine.

"Did you like that?"

"Oh, god yes."

"Me too. I like doing that for you. You have such a big beautiful cock."

"I loved it." 'And you too,' I thought to myself.

"Good. Did you like it down my throat?"

"Unbelievable...god yes!"

"You're so big I wasn't sure I could do it. I think I might be able to take it all with more practice. Would you like that?" Anna asked with an impish grim.

"You know it," I replied as I looked at her red moist lips.

I looked down quickly to her right hand. This was the hand that had been under her skirt. The fingers were obviously wet with something. I reached out and grabbed her wrist and pulled the hand towards me.

"What're you doing?" Anna said trying to pull away.

"What were you doing?"

"David...I ah...I was..."

I held her fingers closer to my face and could not only see the wetness nearly dripping off them but the scent filled my nostrils like the most exotic flower. Anna had a look of concern on her face but it quickly faded. I looked up into her eyes as I leaned in and kissed her fingers.

"Mmm."

"I'm a bit of a bad girl, I'm afraid," Anna admitted. "I can't help it; I get so turned on when sucking your dick."

Licking my lips, I could taste her and I kissed her hand again. "You should let me return the favor," I replied.

"Yeah, maybe next time," Anna responded with a grin. "Let's get back. We've already been gone a long time. The others won't believe we've just been talking again."

"Yeah, you're right about that."

I stood up and pulled up my pants. Anna watched me as I zipped up. When I finished, she came to me and kissed me. I could taste a little of myself on her lips.

Anna held my hand as we exited the shed and walked around towards the front of the garage. As we entered the side door, I noticed that Mr. Clark's car was now in the garage. Anna noticed too and we we're about to climb the steps when we heard a noise from behind the car. I was curious what it might be and made a move to go check. Anna grabbed my arm though and pointed that we should go upstairs. I followed her up, realizing too late that I should have let her go at least a step ahead. Her panties were still in her pocket but I was too close to see.

When we got to the top of the stairs, we spotted Zach all by himself on the couch. He had a beer and was watching another movie. He looked a little drunk to me.

"Where's everyone?" I asked.

"Josh had to go. Something about the earlier commitment he had to break, or more like postpone. I'm not sure where Penny and Pete are."

Anna looked at me and smiled. She had correctly guessed the noise from behind the car.

"You were gone a while," Zach said.

"Ah, we had to use the bathroom," I said.

"Oh, is there a bathroom in the shed?" Zach asked with a mischievous grin.

"What?"

"I went for a pee too and saw the light on through the crack under the door. Heard some interesting stuff too," Zach added with the same grin, only bigger.

I had to smile back, as was Anna, and she asked, "Well, what have you guys been doing up here?"

"We were dancing with Penny and it got pretty hot. She had us both on the couch after Josh left and was dancing in our laps. I left to pee and haven't seen them since."

We got two more beers and joined Zach. We took the other couch across from him. I smiled as I watched Anna sit cautiously, not to give Zach a good look up her skirt. It was a good fifteen more minutes before Penny and Pete came strolling up the stairs. They were both smiling, got beers, and took the seats beside Zach. We watched the rest of the movie with little talk. It was getting late and the girls had to be up early. Pete and Zach left soon after the movie and that left Penny, Anna, and I.

"You guys have fun in the shed?" Penny asked after the guys were gone.

"Of course," Anna replied.

"Am I ever going to see this big wiener Davey supposedly has?" Penny asked as much to Anna as to me.

I looked at Anna but she just responded, "Maybe soon."

I was a little shocked. I was beginning to believe Anna and I were going together but her statement took me back a bit. Would she really want me to show Penny? I tried to decide whether to be hurt, or upset by that, or excited. Penny was definitely hot and her mouth looked almost as inviting. I wondered what she'd been up to with Pete and was contemplating asking but Anna beat me to the punch.

"Pete and you have fun?" Anna asked.

"Oh, yes. I bet that boy is on cloud nine right now."

"Yeah," Anna answered, but with little surprise.

"Oh, yeah. He's probably bragging to Zach right now how I sucked the juice from his balls."

"Geez, Penny," Anna proclaimed, but smiled as if she expected little else. "What about poor Zach? You didn't leave him high and dry did you?"

"No, but the poor boy lost it."

"What do you mean?" I added this time.

"I was giving them both lap dances on the couch here and I'm afraid poor Zach blew his load early. Tell him I'll make it up to him, Davey. I think he's cute. Pete too."

We finished the rest of our beers and Penny left for home. She had a short walk if she cut through the backyards. The girls were going to meet at eight-thirty to go to the Park District. I was thinking I should leave too, but Anna scooted over into my lap on the couch.

"You have fun tonight?"

"You bet I did."

"You tired?" Anna asked squirming her butt in my lap.

"No, but you have to be up somewhat early."

"I'm okay. I have to admit something?"

"What?"

"When you kissed my hand before, that was wild."

"Oh, yeah. Let me see it again."

Anna gave me her hand again and I held it to my lips. It was dry now, of course, but the odor of her sex still hung on her fingers. I surprised her by licking them and taking one in my mouth to suck on it."

"Mmm, tasty," I said after releasing her finger.

"Yeah, right," Anna said disbelievingly.

"Well, the source would be better," I agreed.

"You saying you'd like to?" Anna queried.

"Sure," was my only respond other than my cock poking her ass now.

Anna looked into my face for assurance but she moved off my lap. She sat with her beautiful long legs still across it. She dropped one leg to the floor which hiked her skirt even further up. She looked into my eyes as she then lifted the other over my head to the back of the couch. Her pussy immediately came into view. She was shaved all around except for a hair matching strip of soft brown curls just above her cleft.

I let my brain do the talking for me as the words just flowed, "Beautiful. Gorgeous."

"Aren't you nice," Anna responded.

"It is."

"Mmm," Anna moaned and reached with her own hands to spread her lips for me.

Her darker pink outer lips were like crinkled petals of an exquisite flower. As she pulled herself open, her moist inner core was deep pink. My first view of a real live pussy had me painfully bone hard in my pants. I shifted a little uncomfortably in the seat as I stared at Anna's treasures.

"Touch me, David."

My hands were already on her smooth white thighs. I slowly ran them up towards her sex, marveling at my own control. I had dreamt about this moment at least a hundred times, but none match the reality. Her scent filled my nose like an aphrodisiac and guided my hands in. I replaced her hands with mine and marveled at the soft wetness of her skin and the lips of her pussy. I ran my fingers over her labia like a kid with a new toy. I was amazed at the texture of her lips and the inner moist heat. I folded her back enough to see inside. Health class and porn helped me to identify the various parts of her anatomy.

I pushed up on her upper lips. The hood over her clit shifted and I watched as a small smooth round surface came into view. I was staring right at my first clit and didn't waste any time touching it. A more experienced guy would have teased her a bit before proceeding to this point but my mind was beginning to cloud over with lust. I did manage to keep my touch light and by Anna's moaning I must have been doing something right.

"Oh, god, David," Anna gasped.

"That feel good?"

"You have no idea," Anna stated.

I positioned my other forefinger at the entrance to her vagina. Wetness seemed to come from somewhere as I teased around the entrance to her tunnel. There didn't seem to be anything blocking my path in, so I pushed my finger slowly inside her, as I continued to tease the outside of her clit.

"Oh, David...fuck me with your finger."

I slid my finger deeper into her pussy. I was amazed at the heat and moist silkiness of her cunt. I felt around inside and touched a rough surface on the top of her insides. I rubbed back and forth on that and Anna squealed with delight.

"Oh fuck, David. Harder!"

I ran my finger faster and pressed it firmly against this surface. Anna pushed her ass off the couch in an attempt to meet my thrusts. I rubbed harder on her clit too and Anna's legs started to tremble.

"Good god, you're going to make me cum," Anna screamed.

My finger inside Anna was getting sore from constantly pressing on her insides. I kept it up though, trying to bring on her orgasm. I didn't have long to wait as she bucked against my hand.

"Oh, shit," Anna groaned.

I kept going, watching Anna go through the throes of her orgasm. She looked even more beautiful to me despite the strained look on her pretty face. Her tank top covered tits quivered deliciously and her nipples poked at the fabric creating cute little protrusions. I stared until she finally sighed loudly and became still. I removed my aching finger from deep inside her. It was slick with her juice. I brought it to my nose to smell and even licked my tongue along the top surface. She tasted a little salty but otherwise fine.

Anna finally opened her eyes and said, "Man, those long fingers of yours are awesome."

"Good for something, huh?"

"I'll say."

"I'm glad."

"Looks like you need some more attention too," Anna giggled looking at my tented pants.

"I guess so," I replied.

Take those pants down and lie on the couch. I stood and did exactly that. I lay down and was too long for the couch as my legs and pants draped over the one arm. Anna knelt on the floor at my waist where my pole stuck straight up at the ceiling. Pre-cum already glistened the head and had wet my boxers.

"Mmm, I never get tired of seeing this big pole hard. I bet this could probe my little pussy even better than your finger, huh?"

"I guess so," I agreed, hoping desperately she meant what I thought she did.

Instead of climbing up on top, as I wished she would, Anna leaned over and kissed the tip of my cock again. It pulsed with pleasure at the touch. Her one hand encircled the base of my cock and the other cupped my balls.

"Such a beautiful cock," Anna claimed. "I could suck you all day."

She sucked the head into her mouth. I growled with the exquisite sheer bliss of the sensation of her hot wet mouth on my cock. Her hands added stimulation that played me like a fine symphony. I would have had to be an idiot not to realize that Anna was far more experienced at sucking cock that I would have previously imagined.