Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, Anna," I moaned as she licked the underside of my cockhead.

"Like that, big boy?" Anna queried, removing her tongue for just a second.

"Geez, you know it," I managed to mutter.

"Stand up in front of me," Anna proposed.

I disengaged from her on the couch and stood before her with my pants around my ankles. I prayed that her father or no one else would venture up the stairs at that moment. My thoughts though were soon lost in the wonderful pleasure Anna resumed with her mouth. Her fingers massaged my balls, seeming to milk the cum from inside. She took me deep into her throat. She already seemed better at it than the first time. I thought again about her talent at sucking cock. Penny too, had joked about sucking the juice from Pete's balls. I began to wonder how many cocks Anna and she had sucked before us. Surprisingly, it didn't matter in another few seconds. My orgasm was coming fast.

"Shit...I'm going to cum soon," I yelled.

"Grab my pigtails and fuck my face," Anna commanded.

I compiled with her wishes and marveled at the way she could take my entire dick down her throat. It felt like I was hitting something in her throat just as she managed to get it nearly all the way down. I got the distinct impression I was bottoming out in her throat. She took everything she could of my length. She obviously had little problem completely swallowing lesser cocks.

Using Anna's pigtails as handles, I fucked her mouth like I prayed I'd one day get to fuck her pussy. Despite the incredible talent and feel of her mouth, the virgin in me wanted to plunge my cock where my finger had now been.

My legs began to shake and Anna held the back of one with her free hand. She guided the pace at which I fucked her face, seeming to want me to go faster and faster. She used her other hand to pull my balls, along with my cock, towards her mouth on each stroke. The pleasure drove all conscious thought after that from my brain. The only thing I remember of that moment is the intense delight surging from my balls.

"Fuck...Anna...I'm cumming...Ah," I hollered.

Anna's hand pushing my leg, rushed up to grab my cock, as she pulled back. The result was the first explosive volley of cum that erupted from my cock painted her tonsils with a huge blast. It was immediately followed by a second that made me growl with release and pleasure. It also made her gag slightly but she stayed with it like a trooper. The several following pulses, lessened in intensity, but still felt incredible to me. Both her hands were busy working the cum from my spasming testicles.

I closed my eyes briefly, as the extreme enjoyment gave way to a slight mixture of pleasure and pain as she continued to suck lightly on the tip of my cock. It tingled like it too had had enough pleasure for one day. Anna seemed to react to my changing moans and pulled off my cock. I reopened my eyes to look down upon her pretty face.

Anna looked up at me with her mouth closed and a twinkle forming in her eyes. Her face quickly lost the strain of the activity it had just been part of and I finally let go of her pigtails. I remember thinking I hope I didn't pull to hard on her hair and hurt her. However, from her smiling face, I concluded that probably wasn't so.

Anna was still looking up at me with her mouth closed. I was about to say something, when she opened her mouth wide enough for me to see her cum coated tongue. It seemed to be swimming in a sea of sperm. The whitish, viscous fluid oozed and slithered around on her tongue as she seemed to be playing with the cum in her mouth for my amusement. Amazement was more like it. I couldn't believe how incredible sexy she looked at that moment. The thought dawned on me that she realized how much I probably liked seeing my cum in her mouth.

Her tongue pushed the cum around in her mouth. For my second load, I'd still given her a lot to handle. At least I thought, so given my limited experience. Obviously, I've seen women do this on porn sites, but to see it in actuality, and know that was my cum in this girl's mouth was enough to make my cock twitch, excitedly still in her hands.

The next vision will remain etched in my mind for eternity. I watched as the grinning Anna swallowed the load of cum in her mouth in one big noisy gulp. I'm not sure she needed to make that much noise or if it was on purpose, but the affect was indescribable. I'll never forget that sound either. Especially, knowing it was my cum, on its way to Anna's belly, that would become part of her. It made me feel somewhat connected to her in a mutually shared lover sort of way.

She kissed the slowing shrinking head of my cock a few times and sucked briefly on the head again before standing. Her smile was huge as she looked lovingly into my eyes.

"Did you like that?" Anna questioned.

"You know it," I replied.

"Good, I thought you might."

"How's it...I mean... is it...okay tasting..."

"Not bad. You should start drinking pineapple juice for me," Anna stated. "That makes you sweeter. Do you drink coffee?"

"Not much."

"Good. Have fruit juices instead from now on," Anna claimed with a broad grin.

"That really makes a difference?"

"So I've heard from other girls," Anna offered.

"Okay."

"We better get going before my parents wonder where I am. They never come out here but I don't want them to either."

"Yeah, that could be awkward," I joked and we both laughed.

I pulled up my pants and Anna stepped a little closer to help me. Her hands didn't help much, except to fondle my soft cock once more before I managed to get my boxers over it.

"Such a shame," Anna said jovially.

"What?"

"Putting him away."

"Yeah, he'd like to stay around for more," I boldly claimed.

"Does he want to try other things?" Anna asked.

"Of course."

"Maybe next time," Anna claimed and stood on her tiptoes to give me a kiss.

I kissed her back despite tasting myself in her mouth again. I didn't care and we even let our tongues dance together briefly. Finally, Anna broke the kiss just as my cock was beginning to respond. She took my hand and led me to the stairs. We parted after another great kiss and a promise to see each other the next day too.

I could barely sleep that night I was so keyed up at the words my beautiful Anna had said at the end. "Maybe next time." I hoped, even prayed, that meant what I thought she meant. My cock tented the blankets on my bed just thinking about the possibility of fucking my sweet Anna.