All Comments on 'Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 08'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ann, anna, annie

I'm glad he's feeling at least partially offended by her behaviour, though i'm also hoping the information will turn out to be wrong, but who knows.

good work though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

He needs to forget about Anna, as soon as Penny came on the scene she didn't want to know him, til she found out how big he was and wanted to fuck him, she's using him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Dude, I love the series, but there are no "astrological sciences". You're thinking of astronomy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Kudos on ending a chapter with "I nearly shit...".

That takes literary balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

Will there be more to this? And hopefully soon? :] Great series! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please!!

One of my fav series ever. More please! Loved and hated the ending, cant wait for 9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Can't end it like this. Get chapter 9 out, man. One your best series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This has been a really great series and you're finally getting rid of Anne, which is kind of a good thing since she's a bitch, please continue it. Really looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great story, I love the evolution of the main character moving away from Anna, but hopefully he ends up somewhere other than in the opposite direction with Meghan, somewhere unpredictable :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More?

Please, I need closure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Astronomy not astrology

Minor editing comment: the astrological sciences don't exist! Astrology is a collection of beliefs related to your birthday and the position of the stars -- astronomy is the scientific study of space and the physical bodies (including stars) that inhabit it.

Otherwise, great series! Curious to see how he makes it out of this. Nice mix of sex and psychological quandaries.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.