Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

I hadn't realized Megan had my shorts open and my zipper down. My cock was standing long and proud from my open zipper and splayed legs. I glanced down briefly to see Megan smiling and stroking me to full hardness. Pre-cum at the tip caught the light and glistened wetly. Megan leaned down and licked it off with the tip of her tongue.

I looked back to beautiful Dana. Thad was standing naked behind her and just to her side. His hands held her pointy tits with the ends of the pink nipples poking through. Her hand was at her side, stroking his stiff rod. He looked fairly long, but much thinner than me. Dana left Thad and came to kneel by the side of our chair. She looked from me to Megan and as if they had rehearsed it, Megan released my cock for Dana to take. Megan rose and walked away.

Dana softly stroked my cock and then helped me out of my shorts completely. When she saw my entire package on display she gasped and started lightly touching it again. She ran her hand from my balls to the tip as if measuring every inch or millimeter. She repeated the act only this time she squeezed a little harder on the way up, causing a drop to appear at the tip. Like Megan, she quickly licked it away.

"Oh, god, you're yummy just like I thought you'd be. David, you have the biggest willy I've ever seen in real life. I can't wait to feel you inside me. Do you want to fuck me, David?"

"Yes," was all my fuzzy brain could think to say at that moment. Here was another redheaded goddess wanting me to make love to her. I wanted nothing more at that point.

"First, though, I have to taste you more," Dana proclaimed.

She shifted between my legs at the bottom of the lounger, staring at my cock like it was a giant piece of candy or a new toy. She licked her lips as she got comfortable and weighed the heftiness of my testicles and the girth at the base of my cock. The head flared as large as I could remember and more pre-cum appeared.

Dana looked up at me with a wanton look in her eyes that almost frightened me. Gone was the smile of before and in its place was a deep carnal desire, like a vampire might give to its next meal of blood.

"Can I suck your cock, Daddy?" she asked.

"What...fuck...oh my...sure," I groaned.

"It's so big, Daddy. I might choke," Dana breathed.

"God...take it slow, Baby," I said.

"Ok," she whispered and licked the new pre-cum bead from the head. I wouldn't have cared if she was a vampire. I was as turned on as I think I'd ever been.

Watching Dana suck my cock was like watching a maestro perform in front of an orchestra. She worked every angle both soft and hard. She lovingly sucked on my balls and her tongue was in constant motion. She knew her way around a cock and this one gave her lots to play with. Her small hands, but long fingers, worked perfectly on my shaft. She used both hands to ignite fires in me and her mouth to engage the bulbous head. She had a smallish mouth though, and couldn't take me nearly as deep as Megan, even when Megan was first trying.

"Oh, my god, you're so big and fat!" Dana gasped.

"Suck me deep, Baby," I ordered.

"I can't take it too deep, Daddy...you're too big."

"Try it, Baby."

She did try and got a little more, but gagged right away. She pulled off and gasped, then gave it another try. She quickly gagged again. It wouldn't have mattered really. What she was doing with her rotating hands, mouth, and tongue on the tip would soon have had me cumming anyway. She might have lacked depth in her blowjob technique, but she was experienced at getting cocks to feel great. She could have made a dead man cum, but she stopped.

"Please fuck me now," Dana pleaded.

The lounger was good for head, but not a place I could easily fuck, given my length. I stood and grabbed her delicate hand. She followed me obediently as we walked inside. Megan and Thad had made it as far as the sofa in the other room. Megan was between Thad's legs and he had his head back with his mouth open. He was shaking and looked ready to cum. To my amusement, Megan had his cock completely down her throat and was driving him crazy. I felt a wonderful pride in my bride as she showed him the delights of deepthroat.

The bedroom was open so I headed there with the lovely Dana in tow. Why Thad and Megan had left the bedroom to us was a mystery I didn't dwell on long. Maybe they planned it that way, maybe Dana won a coin toss, or maybe it was just luck. I didn't know or care. I just wanted her beneath me on the bed.

As we got to the bed, I spun Dana around in front of me. I wanted to be in charge now and I sensed she wanted that too. I kissed her hard as we stood at the foot of the bed. We kissed for a while. She had a hot, active mouth and tongue that was a pleasure to kiss. My hands cupped her incredible tits and tweaked those pointy nipples. Oh, they were magnificent. I pulled them away from her body, making her groan into our kisses. I couldn't wait another second and dipped my head to suck those inviting nipples. I nibbled on them at first, and then sucked her full conical tit into my mouth. Dana groaned loudly and held my head to her breast. I moved back and forth between them, sucking on one tit and pulling on the opposite nipple.

I could have sucked those beautiful tits and exquisite nipples for hours, but I wanted more of her and I couldn't wait. I eased her back and she settled on the bed with her legs up and apart. She beckoned me inside her, but I had other ideas first. She was about to understand why Megan liked my long fingers so much.

I dropped to kneel on the floor between her legs, as I stared deep into her magnificent blue eyes. The sudden realization of what I intended wasn't lost on Dana. She gave me a wanton look that told me I could have her any way I wanted.

Looking down, I stopped in my tracks as I pushed lightly on her soft thighs to open her wide. The overhead light was on, and it gave me plenty of light to examine her charms. Her labia were swollen with need and a lovely shade of pink. Her gash was slightly parted and offered a glimpse of her moist deeper pink inside. She had dainty little lips that barely crested her labia and that looked so inviting to my mouth. Her red patch of soft curly pubes was my first target. I ran my fingers across her patch letting the curls spring against them. I leaned down and blew hot breath across her mound as I examined the smallish hood of her yet unexposed clit.

"Oh gods, David...please don't make me wait."

I smiled to myself as I leaned in closer. She smelled like jasmine, but it was rapidly being overcome by the musky scent of her arousal. I kissed her labia and all around her sensitive flesh. She moved her hands to my head and begged me with them to go faster. I had the makings of a plan of attack in my mind, and despite her urging, stuck with it.

My tongue licked lightly through the crease of her sex. Drops of moisture teased the taste-buds of my tongue as I worked back and forth. I used my fingers to gently part her gash. Her little tiny lips were defenseless now and I sucked and chewed lightly on them. Dana maintained a constant moaning and kept increasing the pressure on my head. She wanted to force me into her.

I licked her opening as I worked her more open. I finally gave her some relief when I sunk my long tongue into her deep pink core. She thrashed on the bed like I'd stuck her with a hot poker. Her fingers were beginning to hurt my hair as she held my head. I wiggled my tongue deep inside her pussy until she bucked and, to my surprise, came. It wasn't a massive orgasm, but her delicious cunt filled with nectar like an open cup. I drank down her sweetness and wanted more.

My cock was as hard as steel and feeling neglected. I was dripping pre-cum like a bad faucet and the touch of my cockhead to the bed covering felt good, but not nearly enough. I had so much I wanted to do to her, but I was getting too excited and impatient, just as she was.

When Dana had recovered from her little orgasm I moved her to the next level. My fingers exposed her tiny pink clit and my tongue worked a minuet dance around it. She was back to groaning aloud and pushing on my head. When I upped the ante again, I thought she'd thrash off the bed. I eased a long finger into her tight hole. 'Oh god,' I thought, 'this is a tiny cunt. I can't wait too long to probe this.'

When I inserted a second finger and started rubbing her g-spot, Dana was mine. I was forced to hold on to her hips as I battered her sensitive insides and mouthed her little clit. Her gorgeous fanny bucked off the bed and she moaned like a lost fawn for its mother. I could tell she was close and her flow of juices coated my face. With my tongue now licking viciously across her trapped clit, Dana humped one last time against my face and froze tight as a bowstring.

"Argh," she screamed and bucked against my face. My fingers were getting sore from fighting the constant crushing of her vaginal muscles. She was slender, but strong, and her legs nearly threw me off.

"Fuck...you bloody bastard," Dana yelled like a sailor on leave.

I stayed with Dana as she groaned through what appeared to be a massive orgasm. Her pussy flooded with juice and my whole face felt wet. I didn't stop, though, and continued to eat her. She held herself stiff-legged off the bed for what seemed like a long time. Her groans filled the room until she finally stopped cumming. As her orgasm waned, she dropped her ass back to the bed and went limp. Little moans still escaped her lips as tiny little tremors continued to shake her body.

"Those long fingers of his will nearly kill a gal with joy," Megan quipped behind me.

I pulled my fingers from Dana and turned towards the doorway. Thad and Megan stood there smiling. They had their arms around each other and Megan held his flaccid dick. They'd obviously already concluded something, but they smiled and left.

"Oh my god, you're incredible," Dana more moaned than said. "I don't think I've cum from being eaten like that ever before."

"Want me to try to get you off again?" I mused aloud.

"No...No...please...I don't think I could survive another one of those so soon. Please, I need you inside me, please. Give me that huge schlong."

I nudged Dana higher up on the bed and she helped by moving too. I climbed up and she looked down her body at my wet and dripping cock.

"David, please go easy. That thing looks bloody massive."

"We'll make it fit, Dana...don't worry," I said jokingly.

"Oh, god. Don't kill me with it!"

I smiled at her and eased my cock against her opening. She shifted nervously beneath me. I got the sense that as much as she wanted this, she might be having second thoughts. I bent down to suck her puffy nipples before I started. I thought maybe some pleasurable distraction might help her a bit. She moaned appreciatively and held my head again to her breast. I worked both briefly, but my own lust badly needed fulfillment. I only hoped I could hold off long enough to give her time to cum as well.

Still aligned with Dana, I nudged against her little opening. My bulbous cockhead wouldn't enter at first, despite my just having two fingers inside her. My mushroom head was closer to four of my fingers together in girth. A little more maneuvering and a good thrust got me in, though.

"Fuck, you bloody sod," Dana growled when I had just the head inside her.

I almost laughed, which I'm sure wouldn't have helped the situation. However, I found her bawdy and tawdry English speech quite hilarious.

I waited until she seemed to be settling down before continuing. As I eased more cock into her, she moaned anew. With just a few inches inside her incredibly tight pussy, I decided to ease back and work more slowly. It seemed to work better that way, but it made me think how thin Thad must be. When I felt her relax a little more I pushed a little harder until I was halfway in.

"Oh my god...you're going to split me in two with that fat whanger."

Pretty soon Dana began to take more as my cock stretched her to new boundaries. I now had almost two-thirds in her and reached her cervix. She grunted as I nudged up against it. I knew she would feel more pain if I pushed harder so I concentrated on fucking what I could of this hot vixen's deliciously tight pussy. Dana began to respond and even urged me on with her hands on my sides.

Before too long she was really getting into it. She was bucking back at me and her restraining pleas were gone. Instead, she urged me to fuck her harder.

"Give it to me, Daddy...fuck your little girl harder. Make her scream. Oh, you bloody cock wanker. Fuck me with that bull cock."

This lovely gorgeous creature, who looked so sophisticated and demure most of the time, could curse and talk dirty like the tawdriest lassie. I increased the speed at which I fucked her, but tried hard to keep from going too deep. Dana bucked against me more urgently, and from the look on her face she was getting close. My balls were beginning to respond as well. I hoped to get her off good first.

"Shit...I'm cumming...oh, fuck."

I could feel sweat forming on the hollow of my back. Dana was glistening with perspiration as well. She had the most intense look on her face until she went rigid. Her body went stiff, then shook like a leaf, and she clamped her cunt down on me with incredible force. It was hard for me to push through her unbelievably tight pussy muscles. I waited for her to relax and watched her go through her wonderful climax. She finally relaxed and this peaceful bliss came over her pretty face as she slumped to the bed.

"Oh god, your dick is fantastic," Dana gasped.

"Come here," I said as I grabbed her and rolled to the side.

Without my stiff cock coming out of her, we switched places like Megan and I had done many times. I wanted to let her ride my cock this time. She seemed to like the idea and smiled down at me. I raised my hands and lowered my eyes to take in those magnificent projecting tits.

"That's it, Babe...play with my tits while I ride you."

"Go slowly, beautiful...your tight box has me getting close."

"Don't worry. I think I can work your beautiful big cock just right with my little quim."

"Go for it, Babe."

Dana smiled at me as she rocked back and forth on my entrapped dick. I busied myself with her nipples, pulling and twisting them just enough to make her groan appreciatively. The distraction of her tits was great and took my mind briefly off the marvelous sensations her cunt was giving to my cock. She was getting bolder than I'd been with her and driving her cervix against me practically every time.

"Oh, I love your fat cock, sweetie."

"You have a great pussy, Dana."

"That's because it's never met a cock your size before. I could get used to riding this monster. Megan and you want to move to the UK?" she suggested, smiling down on me.

"I could get used to playing with these puffy wonders," I replied, pulling a little harder and maker her squeal.

"Oh, I love that," Dana gasped. "Don't be afraid to pull harder."

She kept increasing her speed and depth until she was literally bouncing on my cock. My cockhead was nudging the entrance to her uterus and about to slip inside. I let her tits go to help move her hips, and more importantly to watch those pointy cones wobble and sway deliciously. My crotch had become a sopping mess from her lubrication, and her twat felt a little looser as she used my cock to bring herself off. She seemed to revel in the pain my dick must have been giving her insides.

"Damn...oh, so good. Mmm...I'm going to cum. Fuck..." Dana screamed.

Dana tossed her head back and growled at the ceiling. I couldn't take any more of her super tight cunt and wonderful bouncing tits. My cum welled to a boiling point in my balls. As I felt Dana's cunt contract on my dick like a vise, I blasted a pent-up volley of cum deep into her core. I remembered something about her being on birth control, as my cock rammed her cervix to the point of breaking through nearly every time she dropped on me. I was close to planting cum directly into her fertile womb.

Dana and I rode each other to perfect orgasms. My dick fired many more spurts of cum into her and from the squishy sounds coming from her cunt as she rode me, she was contributing to the deluge as well. We moaned with the pleasure quaking through our bodies. Dana finally collapsed on top of me, with both of us gasping for air. After a bit, she kissed my cheek and neck tenderly and quietly spoke.

"That was wonderful, sweetie. Thanks."

"Thank you," I offered back.

"I hope you didn't mind my naughty jabber. Thad says I have a really bloody potty mouth."

"I thought it was cute, like you," I responded.

"Thanks...I wasn't kidding before. Will you please move to the UK so we can do this more often?"

"That would be nice. We'll have to plan some vacations together."

"I'd like that," Dana said, and kissed me with such passion it scared me slightly.

Since the villas only had one bedroom, Megan and I, to the disappointment of Thad and Dana, snuck back to our place near three in the morning. Dana had sucked me back to life after some snacks and another drink from Thad. We'd fucked again on the sofa this time, giving Megan and Thad a shot on the bed. I fucked her doggy style this time. I gave her several good orgasms before driving my cock so deep into her I had to be firing my blasts of cum directly into her womb again.

As Megan and I crawled very tired into our bed, I pulled her tight. I kissed her and caressed her. She was naked again as was I, but neither of us really thought much of more sex. We were definitely sated for now.

"How was it?" I asked first.

"Did you see me deep throating his cock?

"Yes, I did...that was wild."

"He thought so too," Megan quipped, laughing giddily. "He couldn't get enough of my mouth. I sucked him off twice. Dana doesn't always swallow his cum and can't deepthroat either. We fucked twice, but he only came in me once. He's a good lover, though. He doesn't have your cock, of course, but he is wonderfully long, maybe seven inches, but thin, with a cute little pointy head to his cock."

"Just like Dana's pointy tits. Maybe that's what drew them together in the first place, having pointy tits and dick," I laughingly suggested.

Megan laughed too, but added, "I don't think so, Babe. What did you think of Dana?"

I told her all about it and she was amazed. "A real potty mouth, huh?"

"She was a hoot and a little weird with the daddy stuff at one point. She'd love for us to move to the UK or at least vacation together in the future."

"Really...would you like to?"

"Not sure. She's hot and they're nice, but I just want to be with you."

"Oh, you think this is a one off for us then?"

"Don't you?"

"I'm in this or out of this with you, Babe," Megan said.

"You're leaving it up to me totally?"

"Shouldn't I? Or you want me to decide?"

"I want us both to decide," I said.

"Ok, Babe," Megan agreed.

"Also, you sure she's on the pill?"

"Well, she just said not to worry about her getting pregnant."

We dropped off to sleep and didn't wake till the sun was high. I bolted out of bed waking Megan with a start. I raced for the bathroom to pee as she yelled.

"What's the matter?"

"It's our last day, and we're losing it sleeping here."

"Oh god, you're right!" Megan leapt up too.

We rushed to get ready and a half hour later we were walking to the beach. We looked briefly for Dana and Thad. Not seeing them, we grabbed loungers on the beach. We were just starting to fall asleep again to the sun's warm rays when Dana and Thad arrived. They pulled up chairs and thankfully wanted more sleep too. Everyone dozed for another hour before stirring.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers