Crazy Tall and Pigtails Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Dana and Thad woke first. Their hushed voices were enough to awaken me, and Megan joined us shortly thereafter. I sat up on the chair and touched Megan as she rolled over towards me. Dana and Thad were already raising the backs of their loungers into a more comfortable sitting position.

Dana said, "Shall we get some lunch to recharge our batteries?"

"Sounds good to me," I agreed, feeling my stomach growl. It was one o'clock and we'd slept through breakfast and almost lunch.

Thad and Megan agreed as well, so we gathered our things to make our way to the outside snack bar. We guys ordered burgers, and the women salads. A round of Bloody Marys completed the recovery from the night's activities.

After a second Bloody, we were ready to take on the world again. Thad and Megan and I wanted to go parasailing, but Dana was a little scared. Megan agreed to stay behind and keep Dana company. They'd watch us from the beach.

It was a blast. I let Thad go first and he came down laughing and thrilled. I swapped places with him and ten minutes later I was high over the water and trying to check out the many people on the beach. I was pretty sure I spotted Megan and Dana waving to me. The boat made several passes along the beach like it had for Thad, then my turn was over, too. As Thad said, it was a blast.

We joined the ladies again on the beach. We'd all had enough spicy stuff so we ordered vodka tonics instead. A few more hours of enjoying the beach and then the pool felt good and relaxing as well. However, it was difficult for a guy to relax with Dana in her thong and my beautiful wife close by in her new bikini.

That night, after dinner, we drank at the bar and enjoyed the band. The girls wanted to dance, and with enough juice in us, Thad and I obliged them. Megan and Dana were good dancers and even made Thad and me look good. We switched partners for a slow dance. I always enjoyed slow dancing with Megan, and Dana was great too. She felt wonderful in my arms.

"Mmm...this is nice," Dana whispered into my ear over the music.

"It is," I agreed.

"You think we can repeat last night?"

"You want to go again?" I asked, thinking she must be sore.

"Definitely...Thad and I have a life together and I love him, but I'd love another last time with you."

"Maybe we can arrange that," I responded, not sure how Megan would feel.

Later, as we walked towards the villas, everyone, including Megan, wanted to go back to Thad and Dana's villa to finish some champagne they had. I agreed and after finishing the champagne together I found Megan sitting on a lounger with Thad. They smiled at me as I came back from the bathroom and Dana grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom again. It seemed they all wanted this and hoped I'd go along.

Dana stripped as soon as the door was closed. She came to me like a beautiful vision and I couldn't get enough of those conical tits. The night turned into a repeat of the night before. I ate Dana's sweet pussy until she couldn't take any more. Then I fucked her like it was the last time of my life. She kept urging me to fuck her harder and harder. I thought I might hurt her, but she seemed to constantly want more. My cockhead was abusing her cervix and entering her womb, yet she still pulled me in with her legs.

I gave her what she seemed to want and fucked her harder and harder. My cockhead battered her deepest opening until on one very hard thrust I felt my whole end move past it and definitely into her. I'd never been this deep inside anyone before. It felt amazing and I eased the final inch or so of my cock into her. For the first time, I was balls-deep inside a woman. It felt incredible.

"Oh, shit...that's amazing," I whispered to Dana.

"Yes...oh, yes...cum inside me, Dave. Fill me with your seed," Dana gasped.

I moved back, but only a little. I kept my dick deep inside her. I could feel my balls screaming with the need to cum. It wouldn't be long now. Dana seemed to be already there. She was as taut as a bow beneath me and her pussy felt like a milking machine on my shaft. The feeling was too much and I exploded inside her uterus. It was an unbelievable cum as my cock twitched deep inside her, firing bolt after bolt of my sperm.

Dana rolled from one orgasm into another. Her legs trembled and she fought to stay with me. She howled with her bliss and wrapped her legs around me to hold me deep inside. We stayed like that until the last slight spasm of my cock. It felt like I pumped a gallon of my little swimmers directly into her baby chamber. I was glad she was on the pill.

Dana finally let me go because she was too sore to continue. I was able to dress, and I collected Megan. She and Thad were watching TV. We said our goodnights to Thad and Dana and promised to catch the same shuttle to the airport. On the short walk to our villa, Megan was holding my arm and squeezing me tight.

"Did you have fun again with Dana?"

"Oh, yes. She can take a pounding, that's for sure," I said. I didn't elaborate any further, not wanting her to think I enjoyed it as much as I did. "Did you, with Thad?"

"It was nice. He loves me to give him head," she said amused. "You'd think Dana never did, the way he acts."

"Dana's pretty good, but you're the best," I agreed with a laugh.

"Praise will get you everywhere, Babe," she declared. "What kind of fuck is she?"

"She's wild. She likes it kind of rough and deep. She loves me eating her, too."

"Everyone loves you eating their pussy," Megan said chuckling. "What do you mean, deep?"

"I got all of me inside her."

"Really...all of it?" Megan questioned with some shock and amazement in her voice, even a touch of something else I detected.

The booze and the late hour led to us just falling asleep. Megan was curling in front of me and we spooned together. She fit into me like a glove and I loved curling up with her like this.

The next morning we had to hurry and ordered coffee and a light breakfast to the room. I would have liked to have made love to Megan one more time before we left, so the last experience in our honeymoon paradise would be with each other, but we just didn't have the time. We met Thad and Dana in the lobby and soon boarded the shuttle for the airport. At the airport, we hugged and promised to get together again soon. They invited us to the UK whenever we could make it.

Things quickly returned to normal back home. We both had jobs lined up; I had an internship at a prestigious Philly law firm, while Megan got a TA job at Penn so she could work on her masters in education to teach chemistry. I attended classes at Penn, too. We made a promise to ourselves not to have kids or even think about it until we finished grad school and law school. We got a letter from Thad and Dana just a couple months after the honeymoon, letting us know that Dana was pregnant. Megan sent them a congratulations note and a little gift. They asked us to visit after the baby was born.

Darci married her boyfriend from college, Roy, and got a good job after college with a bank. Roy and she had a daughter two years later, which made my parents ecstatic. Roy worked for the New York City fire department, a job he did part-time during school, and he soon started to rise up through the ranks. Darci's friend Katie, the beautiful, got married to a very nice guy who was a meteorologist on a local TV station. He was very handsome and had potential for major network jobs in the future. Something in me hated him, just because he had Katie. She worked at Nordstrom's in the men's clothing department and helped me buy a few suits on one occasion.

Once Megan got her degree, she quickly found a job teaching chemistry in the Alexandria, Virginia school system. With her higher income, I was able to increase my classes in law school to graduate in another year.

When I got my law degree, I took and passed the bar in Virginia and was soon able to practice law in DC too. I got a job with a lobbying firm in Washington DC. After a few more years in an apartment, Megan and I bought a small house out in Manassas, Virginia. It was a three bedroom, two-half bath brick house in a nice neighborhood with many young couples like us. Most had children already and I could sense Megan was getting anxious.

Our tenth high school reunion came up and we decided to go. It was a fantastic time and we got to see many old friends, but especially Anna, Penny and the guys. Anna had a great marriage and stayed loyal. Penny had a bad first marriage, and so did Pete. They ended up dating and marrying each other and he took a job in Baltimore. After the reunion, we'd get together with Pete and Penny at their house in Baltimore, and Zach and his wife would drive down from NJ. We had some great times and the sex between some of us just remained something we occasionally joked about. Zach and his wife are teachers in Bridgewater, New Jersey; he's in a middle school and she's in elementary school.

The money poured in from our two incomes, and since we had no college loans, thanks to our parents, and no kids, we eventually found a small second home near the beach and close to Norfolk. We loved the beach and this little house was good enough for us. The economy stunk, but if you had money there were great buys to be had.

We finally gave in to Thad and Dana's annual requests that we visit, and went to see them for vacation that same year. They'd been sending us pictures of Tad, their son, over the years. He was getting older and would soon be in school. He was a very handsome boy and Dana joked how he was so big for his age.

On the plane over, Megan wanted to know if we were willing to have sex with them again. As usual, she left it up to me. I remembered Dana's body as I thought about it, and the stirring in my groin told me I wanted to, even if I truly only wanted to be with Megan. She'd gotten much better at taking my cock deep in her throat. If anything, her oral skills were better than when she was last with Thad. Naturally, they did want to have sex again and so we did. I fucked Dana four times. All the times, she had me fuck her roughly like back in Bora Bora. She claimed to be back on the pill, but I still felt nervous as I pumped her uterus full of cum again. Her tits sagged a little from before, but they were still exquisite. Thad couldn't get enough of Megan's mouth. She told me later she probably sucked him off eight times during the week.

Their five year old son, Tad, was a nice boy. There was something about him at first that caught my attention, but I wasn't sure what it was. As I thought more about it the timing was suspicious. Dana claimed Thad got her pregnant right after our honeymoon. Megan caught me staring at him one day as he played while Thad and Dana were busy making dinner.

"Want kids?"

"Soon, babe."

"Why're you so intent on watching Tad?"

"I don't know...something about him reminds me of myself at his age."

"Me too," she said with a smile.

"Really?" I asked, just as Dana called us to dinner and Megan never answered me.

We had a great time with them and suggested they come to America. In between parties, drinking, and sex, they managed to show us around London and some other wonderful parts of the UK. They were fantastic friends and the sex was an added bonus. Megan even admitted on the plane back home that she liked giving Thad blowjobs since Dana apparently wasn't able to do it nearly as well. He complimented her so much each time that she had to laugh. He acted like a kid with a new toy.

In their retirement, my Mom and Dad spent a lot of time at a condo they bought in Florida. They then ended up buying Megan's mom's house at the shore when she moved down near us in Virginia. Megan's mom had retired and moved to be with us, as Ellen and her husband now lived in Chevy Chase. They had two kids already. Through church, her mom met and later married a great guy named Chad. She moved out after marriage to settle in her new husband's home in Alexandria. He was a widower, with one grown son.

We took a second trip to the UK one year in July, and we got a Valentine's Day letter from Thad and Dana the next year talking about a new baby coming. It was going to be another boy; they wanted to name him Daniel, or Danny for short. We congratulated them and I could see that Megan was more than ready to join the ranks of the mommies around us.

Megan got me to agree and she went off the pill the day we heard from Thad and Dana that Danny was a perfect baby boy. It didn't take long, and much to our parent's delight Megan announced to me one day that she was late. A week later the doctor confirmed that she was pregnant. That winter, with snow on the ground in Virginia, I rushed Megan to the hospital when her water broke. Fortunately, it was a weekend; I was around and not working ten hours a day. We were blessed with a beautiful baby girl. We decided to name her Melanie after an aunt of Megan's that had died at an early age. She'd been the youngest of Megan's mom's sisters and died of cancer before Megan was six years old. Megan had only barely got to know her. Two years later, Megan and I added a second and got lucky with a boy this time. We named him after Megan's dad.

Through my work, Megan and I got to belong to a country club. We learned to play tennis and played mixed doubles together. My serve was over 110 mph, and with my height it was lethal, if I do say so myself. Megan was sensational in her ability to cover the court. She could outcompete many men, and together we eventually annihilated all the competition at our club. We started competing in matches with other clubs and even began to win area tournaments for our age group. We also stayed in shape by jogging together. Later, we took up golf too.

We were lucky Megan's mom was always there to babysit for us. Our kids took to calling them Grammy and Pop Pop and the kids loved spending time with them. Chad really loved all the grandkids as his son didn't have any children. He became a very loved and valuable member of the family. In the summer, they'd take the kids to the Norfolk house on Thursday and Megan and I would join them for the weekend. Our son's nickname was Tucker, and Pop Pop loved taking him fishing and taking both kids to parks and amusement rides.

We had Thad, Dana, and the boys come to America once when Danny was still small. Tad was growing fast and was an impressive, tall, young man. Dana was a wonderful mother, as was Megan. When Tad and Danny were fifteen and ten years old, we went back to the UK to visit. Tad was already six feet tall, taller than Thad at 5'10", and Danny was the tallest kid in his class. I still think they look a lot like me. Megan isn't so certain, but I'm not sure she is being truthful with me for some reason. Tad would later become an all-star basketball player in the UK. Dana had her tubes tied after Danny, she told Megan.

Megan still wears her hair in pigtails from time to time to signal she's ready for sex. She's never disappointed me in her willingness to get together sexually. We met another couple when I was working at an industry event. He came from one of the other lobbying organizations and we hit it off. We had parties together and they introduced us to others as well. His wife is a beautiful redhead who reminded me of Monica. We would vacation together, and sometimes after a few drinks we didn't mind sharing partners.

Some people probably wouldn't approve of our occasional lifestyle. It's not like we do it often, but we do have some crazy times together. Oh, well...I guess the air is just thin up here when you're crazy tall. Megan likes to play when she has her long hair in pigtails.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers