All Comments on 'Crazy Tall and Pigtails'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beginning of a good friendship

Hope this is just the beginning of a good friendship which will include the red haired Penny and sister Katie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
good draft

I have always enjoyed your work but, you are correct, you definitely need an editor. I hope there will be more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please continue

This has the makings of a good series, I hope that more stories with these characters are coming.

oufanmlfoufanmlfabout 14 years ago

Good chapter 1 for a series, the characters are likeable and I think the tension between David and Penny is a good plot element. Also some fun foreshadowing given by the women in the story with different plot lines possible. I am interested in seeing where you take this story!! Look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The makings of a good series

Please make this a series. It has all the elements. Plus I want to see what happens between Penny, Anna and David.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10almost 14 years ago
good beginning

I hope David gives penny an attitude adjustment with that big dick of his. Looking forward to more.

pawwriterpawwriteralmost 14 years ago
Glad to see a new story

I thought you might be done after The Cherry Poppers concluded. I like your stories. Keep it up. I can wait a few weeks between chapters

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
BRITHDAYS' ARE GREAT DAYS

Some people write great stories and in your case, you're one of those who pen terrific stories. Look forward to read the rest of the chapters of this group of players. Will not comment on the rest until the last chapter. Will hopefully be able to continue with a 5 Star rating, of which I cannot find any reason to think otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry; lost me with "by old Volvo into my driveway". Inconsistent with quality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2593 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES