Crazy Tall and Pigtails

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Really?"

"Time for bed," Darci said and she leaned forward, gave me a peak on the cheek, and fled before answering my queries to tell more.

Saturday morning, Mom, Darci, and I spent preparing the house for the party. Dad was working outside in the yard as usual. Mom spent most of the time in the kitchen with Darci's help cooking. In addition to one of Mom's special cakes, she prepared lots of appetizers and marinated some burgers and brats. These were my choices for the meal and dessert.

Precisely at two, my friends started showing up. The party was going to be in the finished basement where we could play music and videos games. Mom and Dad had given me a Wii for my birthday and we had that set up. With Darci's help, the basement was decorated for the party. I didn't want anything to childish but gave in to some balloons and one banner.

Katie showed up about two thirty. She looked fantastic, so much more womanly than the pretty girl I remembered from high school, and she kissed me on the cheek and wished me happy birthday. I was glad she was there even when she disappeared with Darci upstairs to help my mother with the food.

I was beginning to think that Anna wouldn't show when there was a knock at the side door I barely heard over the music and loud voices of my friends playing Wii tennis. I rushed up the small flight of stairs from the basement to the side door. Anna grinned pleasantly with Penny just behind her in the doorway as I pulled it open. Both looked exquisite, especially Anna, and both wore their hair in pigtails.

"Hey, David," Anna effused. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks," I said.

"Happy Birthday, Davey," Penny added.

"Thanks, Penny. Come on in."

I led Anna and Penny down the stairs and the guys hesitated briefly from playing Wii to say hi to the two girls. I introduced everyone to make sure they all knew each other. I led Anna and Penny to the appetizers on the coffee table and asked if they wanted something to drink. Both wanted cokes, so I walked off to get them from the small bar area we had in the basement where the refrigerator was. When I returned with their drinks, Anna waved an envelope in front of me.

"Where do the presents go?" Anna asked.

I pointed to a table in a corner with a few other gifts, "You didn't have to get me anything," I said.

"Well, it's not much but I hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will."

"Hi, Anna. Hey, Penny," my sister said carrying the last appetizer down the stairs trailed by Katie with their drinks in hand.

"Darci," Anna pronounced and gave my sister a big hug. As kids we had often all played together.

Darci introduced Katie to Anna and Penny. After a little talk, I got the guys to change the Wii game and we convinced the women to join in the play. The food went fast and everyone had a good time playing video games and an old game of my parents called "Twister." The women had great fun playing that and managed to convince several of the guys to dance a little too.

My dad cooked the burgers and brats outside on the grill and Mom called us all to eat around six when they were done. With other food like potato salad, noodle salad, rolls, pickles, and chips, we had plenty to eat. Everyone was so stuffed; we put off dessert for a while, and returned to the basement. Mom and Dad join us as I opened my presents. Darci gave me another Wii game for the system and so did Pete. Zach gave me new roller blades; he knew my old ones didn't fit anymore. Warren and Joshua gave me "itunes" gift cards. Last, but not least, Anna gave me a "Best Buy" gift card.

I thanked everyone for their generous gifts and soon after Mom served the cake. Her homemade cakes are the stuff of legions. I was embarrassed when everyone sang me "Happy Birthday." I managed to blow out all the candles though.

My parents only hung around for a while after the cake cutting. They disappeared back upstairs to leave us kids alone. About an hour later, Darci and Katie said goodbye and left too. After they left, I looked around to see that everyone else was still having a good time. Penny and Anna were sitting on the coach alone talking. It was the first time I had noticed them by themselves. Up to that point, I was glad Anna brought Penny along. She had been great fun playing Twister and Wii. She had danced with Pete, Zach, and Joshua and seemed to be having a great time. I could tell the guys were all feasting after her. I had to admit she looked hot in her tank top and small skirt.

Anna had danced mostly with me but had joined in the fun equally. I hoped their sitting alone was only temporary and didn't mean they were now bored and planning to leave. I didn't have long to ponder that thought though, as Anna left the couch and came to me as Penny joined back in with the guys.

"Great party," Anna said as she walked to me. She looked even hotter than normal.

"Thanks...can I get you something?"

"Oh, no...I'm stuffed. I don't think I'll eat the rest of the weekend. Your mom's cake was sensational."

"Thanks."

"Hey, I wanted to ask you something," Anna said taking my hand.

She led me to a door that took us back into the unfinished part of the basement where the laundry room was. It was also where the bathroom was so everyone knew about it. I was a little surprised when she took me into the small bathroom and closed the door.

"I know my present wasn't much," Anna said, turning to me in the small closet of a bathroom.

"Oh, it was fine. I told you, you didn't need..."

"But I feel like I should give you a bigger present, especially since Penny didn't invite you to my eighteenth birthday party."

"That's not necessary..."

"Penny agrees with me that I owe you something else," Anna further explained.

"Anna... it's fine, really."

The closeness to Anna, in this tight area, was causing the same swelling problem I had days before in her driveway. I could smell her perfume and it filled my nostrils like sweet incense. I became nervous and could feel perspiration forming on my forehead. Unbelievably, all I could think of was getting out of there quickly. She was between me and the door though. Suddenly, my whole body seemed to be one big ache.

"No, David. I really feel like you deserve more since we've been close friends for so long."

I couldn't think of what to say. My brain seemed to be in a fog. I knew my face had to show my embarrassment. I remember thinking, 'Yes we have been friends for a long time, but lately not so much.'

"You okay?" Anna asked, looking at my face with concern.

I still couldn't speak. I watched her eyes glance down and I immediately moved my hands as casually as I could in front of me. Anna grabbed them both though, in her hands, and pulled them towards her. However, her eyes were still looking down.

"I see you understand what I'm trying to say," Anna claimed with a smile as she looked back up at me.

"I...ah...I..."

"It's okay, David. I'd like to give you another gift. A precious gift."

"Anna, you don't have to..."

"Shh," Anna said, letting go of my hands and putting one finger to my lips.

The other hand was the one that shocked me to the point of near shaking uncontrollably. Her hand brushed over the bulging front of my pants. Her touch was like electricity. It felt like a charge surged up my growing stem. Her smile seemed to brighten the dimly lit bathroom as she looked up into my face.

"Wow, you're really excited, huh?" Anna asked amused.

"Anna...," I said, but couldn't say more as her hand rubbed back and forth.

"I'd like to do this for you, David," Anna proclaimed. "Okay?"

All I could do was nod yes. I was sure my face was flushed red and my forehead felt wet. My brain felt like it was detached from my body as I watched Anna undo my belt and zipper. She seemed to move with a surprising self-assurance. My pants dropped from my slim hips as soon as they were open. They collected around my ankles on the bathroom floor. The bulge was now complete and tenting the front of my boxers like a cloth concealed flagpole.

"David...you look huge!" Anna exclaimed as she stared at my bulging boxers.

Her fingers curled into the sides of the waistband of my boxers. Anna smiled beautifully up at me as she began to push down. I couldn't take my eyes from her gorgeous face even as she looked down at what she was doing. I could feel pre-cum leaking from the end of my cock, wetting the front surface of my boxers. Anna pulled them all the way down to join my pants and they sprang free from my pole. My dick bounced up and down menacingly, like a diving board gone wild.

"Good god!" Anna cried out. "Penny was right, you're huge. How big is it? Have you measured it?"

"Ah...around nine," I muttered, but as I looked down my cock looked bigger than even I remembered.

Being this close to Anna, in this situation, had blood pulsing in my dick. It bobbed between us like an angry snake. I nearly lost it when Anna's hand took hold of me.

"Shit...it's bigger than my two hands can hold. I've never seen one...I mean, you're bigger than most boys, right?" Anna questioned.

"I guess so," I said.

"God, your balls are huge too," Anna said, cupping them in her small hand.

"Oh, god," I exclaimed, as another dollop of pre-cum leaked from the hugely flared, deep purple, head of my cock, and dropped on Anna's right wrist still cupping my balls.

Anna looked up at me with a concerned face, "Tell me if you're going to cum, David," Anna requested.

"Oh shit, Anna...I'm pretty damn close already."

Anna let go of my testicles. They didn't drop down though. They were already tight to my shaft. Her fingertips played very lightly over my shaft. My dick looked an inch bigger than I ever remembered. The veins shown blue through the pale white shaft of my cock. My dick pointed straight at Anna like a beacon. I was glad she was only touching me softly. I groaned aloud when she dropped to her knees in the cramped bathroom.

I watched Anna stare at my cock in her hands. The smile she'd had earlier was gone, replaced by something more complex. Her eyes seemed to follow her hands as they touched different spots on my incredibly stiff shaft. More pre-cum formed at the tip but this time her finger smeared it around the head.

"Oh fuck, Anna," I gasped aloud.

Anna looked up at me and smiled again. Her brown eyes looked so soft and welcoming. Her hands continued to caress my cock lightly as she looked into my tortured face.

"It's beautiful, David. It's so big and beautiful. I love it."

I barely muttered, "Thanks."

I nearly lost it when Anna leaned forward and kissed the head. She looked back up at me and smiled again.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, god...I think so," I stammered.

"Good," Anna said as she kissed it again on the head.

I watched, still feeling like I was detached from my body, except for the incredible feelings each touch of her lips or fingers gave me. Those were so wonderfully real.

Anna's tongue swirled around my cockhead and then ran up and down the sides of my cock. I watched the moist trail her saliva left behind as she wet the shaft and licked the pre-cum from the hole at the end of my cock.

"Oh, god," I moaned.

Anna looked up at me again with a pretty smile. "Happy birthday, David," Anna said.

Before I could respond, Anna sucked the huge head of my cock into her mouth. It felt like the top of my head came off. I growled down at her as I watched her take the first few inches into her mouth. I was so close that I had to close my eyes and try to think of something else. I had to think of something terrible, anything, to take my mind off the exquisite pleasure rushing through my loins. I couldn't. Nothing came to mind that had any chance of overpowering the magnificent touches of her tongue and lips.

I kept my eyes closed as I felt the incredible warmth and wetness of Anna's mouth for the first time. The skilled combination of suction, her bobbing head, and her hands drove me crazy. I stiffened as I knew I couldn't handle much more. I tried to warn Anna.

"Anna," I howled as my orgasm took me to unbelievable heights.

I tried to gently urge her away from my pulsing cock but she stayed right with it. I tried harder but she hung tighter with me.

"Oh, god," I hollered, hopefully not loud enough to be heard through two doors out into the music filled basement.

My big cock spasmed hard inside Anna's mouth, as she sucked even harder on the head of my dick. I felt the cum surge from my balls like lava from the cone of a volcano and the depths of the Earth. The feeling was sheer bliss as my cum erupted into Anna's skilled mouth. With my eyes pressed shut, I heard her gag as my sperm flooded her oral cavity. She sputtered but stayed with my spasming cock as it fired numerous bolts of cum. I heard Anna gulp, and gasp for air, as my orgasm coursed through me.

'Oh, god,' it was the best freaking feeling in the world. I'd never cum like this before. My legs felt weak as Anna stayed with my waning climax. I needed to grab something to steady myself and her pigtails were the closest thing at hand. I held her to my cock as the last of the spasms left me and my cock began to calm in her mouth. Anna continued to suck tenderly on the sensitive head of my dick, drawing out every drop.

I let go of Anna's hair and realized if I stretched my arms out, I could steady myself by holding onto the walls on either side of the bathroom. I had never been able to reach both walls before. It was a new minor revelation, as I marveled in the much greater revelation of my first blowjob. Not only my first blowjob, but from Anna, my love, doing it.

"Oh, geez...that was unbelievable," I told her.

Anna finally released my shrinking cock from her mouth. I watched her throat muscles move and knew she was swallowing the last of my cum. I stared at her until she looked up into my eyes. I could see the beginning of tears in her eyes, probably from gagging on my cock and cum. Despite that, she smiled at me as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Wow," Anna gasped. "You came a ton. I've never...Ah, that was a lot."

"Sorry," I said.

"Oh, don't be sorry. I loved...I mean, it was fine."

"That was fantastic, Anna. The best birthday present ever," I said.

"I'm glad you liked it. I hope you don't think badly of me. I wasn't sure I should do that for you but Penny insisted you would like it. I thought it would be a good present too. Your first probably, huh?"

"Yeah...It was fabulous," I praised. "The best feeling I've ever had."

"I'm glad," she said. I liked doing it for you. You have a beautiful dick. At least, I would say it is."

"Thanks."

"Here let me help you get dressed," Anna said, bending down to help pull up my boxers and pants.

"Shame to put him away," Anna claimed with a smile as I got myself back together.

"David, please don't tell any of your friends. I only did this for you. It's not like I go around giving blowjobs to everyone in our high school having birthdays."

"No...No, I understand. Thank you."

"Great."

"I do feel like I should thank Penny though, for convincing you to do that for me."

"Don't worry about that. I'll take care of it for you," Anna said with a smile.

"Anna, thanks again," I expressed.

"My pleasure. Let's go now before the others realize how long we've been gone."

"Good idea."

Anna and I slipped out of the bathroom and reentered the finished basement. The others were engrossed in a game of Twister with Penny draped over Zach and nearly face to face with Pete. Warren had to move next and he lost his balance as he tried the impossible reach to a free red circle. His falling took down the rest of the players too in a big crash of bodies. Penny didn't seem to mind being entangled with Zach and Pete as they all laughed. I thought I saw a glimpse of her pink panties as she fell.

I thought we had slipped in unnoticed until I looked at Joshua. He was the guy doing the spinning of the arrow for the Twister players. He laughed as the others fell in a collapse of bodies, but he also noticed us coming from the laundry room door. I wondered if Anna saw the same look he gave us as I did.

We played games a little longer, with Anna and Penny taking the lead. They both seemed to be having a good time and I was pleased with that. The party finally broke up around midnight. Before they left, I saw Anna and Penny talking on the couch again. I wondered if she was telling Penny about what happened.

I escorted Penny and Anna to the door when they announced they were going. As we said good bye, Anna gave me a tender kiss. That was all it took for me to start swelling again. Penny gave me a kiss on the cheek too which was almost a bigger surprise. I opened the door for them and watched briefly as they walked to Anna's house. Penny must have been staying over.

The guys all left soon after. Before they did though, Joshua asked me what Anna and I were doing in the backroom. I told him just talking about old times. I don't think he completely bought it though. The other guys were near hysterical in their parting discussion about Penny's pink panties as they left. They told me during the Twister game they all got good looks up her skirt, and it was like she hardly cared.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers
12