Cream Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arionus
Arionus
33 Followers

Unfortunately though, simply because I am distracted by her presence I sometimes fall behind on getting donuts filled with cream. You see if customers have to wait for donuts they don't leave quickly enough or else they just leave without ordering, both of which situations cost Stephanie in tips.

It's at peak times like those that Stephanie's parents can become exasperated and yell in an almost comical mix of English and Greek. While they're never insulting or hurtful to anyone, Stephanie on the other hand is prone to explosive rages that she frequently directs at her fellow employees. Coming from someone as bright and articulate as her these outbursts are especially shocking as her bilingual arsenal of swear words is quite formidable. For whatever reason though, she has yet to turn that sharpened tongue on me.

Naturally she saves most of the nastiness for when she's in the kitchen out of earshot of the customers who all think she's an angel. Especially the men, the regulars who make it a point to tell her how beautiful she is while over tipping for her service. Of course the fact that she doesn't fasten the top two snaps of her uniform doesn't hurt her cause either and Stephanie always wears that same small cross and chain of silver that guides ones eyes unerringly to the midpoint between the swells of her ripe breasts.

There have been far too many times to even count that I've had to endure unrelieved, watching Stephanie languidly glide through the kitchen while I'm squeezing saccharine-sweet smelling cream from a pastry bag into one end of a donut, squeezing until both the donut and I are to the bursting point. Then everything becomes sexual and the simple act of pouring sugar glazing over old fashioned donuts turns them into tray after tray of gaping pussies, each covered with and oozing hot, white cum.

So why don't I do something about it you ask? Unfortunately for me, Stephanie has always been out of reach. As I said, she had a boyfriend the whole two years I've worked at the Donut King and like her, he is of Greek descent and from a comparatively well off family. Everyone, especially Stephanie's parents have assumed they would marry after college. Everyone, that is except me.

She and I talk about all sorts of things and this past year if she mentioned him at all it was not in the way that a girl in love talks about her boyfriend. While I'm sure he's a nice guy and all, she seems to be far more inquisitive and imaginative than he is. He seems utterly content to acquire speeding tickets in the sports car his parents bought him and otherwise piss away their money.

So while for two years I've endured the sweet torture of being so near to Stephanie but not having her, it was just a matter of time I figured before she would tire of him. He must have thought so too, for to everyone's surprise but mine, he broke it off with Stephanie one night not long ago. The next morning she was in an especially rare mood, announcing the breakup to everyone on her arrival at work.

"What did you do?" her mom, Athena, asked.

"What did I do?"

"Well you must have done something," Mr. Nick added. "Why else would he break up with you?"

"...because ...he's an ASSHOLE!" Stephanie screamed at them, effectively ending the discussion.

Ray, the old guy who washes dishes and sweeps the floors speculated it was because she wouldn't let him fuck her. Somehow I doubted that. The way Stephanie dresses and moves, the way she looks at guys all suggested otherwise to me. In fact if there's one thing about her I did feel certain of it is that she has an innate animal-like sexuality. The kind it seems to me would demand frequent feeding but would be seldom satisfied for long.

"That's the girl's whole problem if you ask me," Ray said to me, poking the air between us with a gnarled old finger. "She just needs a good stiff one."

"I'll keep that in mind Ray."

"Say Jason" he said as if he'd pondered up an epiphany, nodding his head toward the door to the dining area, "here's your chance."

"What, me and Stephanie?"

"Sure. It'd solve both our problems," he said. "You might get laid and then she might quit breaking my balls."

"I'll think about it, Ray."

After thinking it over for a full two seconds, I knew he was right. My social life was nonexistent with my class and work schedules what they are and there certainly was no denying my attraction to her. So I waited a few days until she stopped being in her words, "one pissed off bitch." Then I told her I was sorry about her breakup though truly I was anything but unhappy about it.

"I guess he really is an asshole."

"Why do you say that?" Stephanie asked.

"He has to be," I replied, pausing to look her in the eyes, "there couldn't be any other reason to break up with you."

Stephanie locked her eyes into mine for a moment and she gave me a part quizzical look as if she was re-evaluating me.

"Thanks," she said with a half smile.

We'd always flirted somewhat but our flirtations seemed to take on a different tone now as I tried to gauge Stephanie's potential interest in me. Was it my imagination or just wishful thinking that she seemed to bump into me or brush against me with increasing frequency?

Of course, it's not a large kitchen and when things are busy it's easy to run into people. Stephanie often stops me in my tracks with a touch of her hand on my arm or back and then passes so closely that I can smell her powdery deodorant and almost taste the salty tang of her sweat as she brushes cat-like by me. She has to sense my eyes caressing her, I'm sure of it.

Just the other day as I was doing inventory in the storeroom, she reached for a box of straws that was practically right over my head. All the tender muscles of her body tensed as she stood on tip toe. Since Stephanie was right next to me I couldn't help but have my eyes, guided by her cross and chain, slide down the top of her uniform to the light sheen of perspiration glistening where her breasts swelled above her bra. Then I saw her look out the corners of her eyes at me, so I quickly glanced away but she had to have seen where I'd been looking.

What she thought about it I couldn't tell from her enigmatic smile but if this was a game for her I decided not to let it continue much longer. Either I had to have her or get over her somehow. Still I waited to make a move, hoping to sense just the right moment to politely ask her for a date. Not as simple as you might suppose as when word got out that she was single, Stephanie had no shortage of guys asking her out and she dated and dumped several in rapid succession.

But the fact is I really do like Stephanie and I do work for her parents, so I was determined to treat her with respect and go about things the right way. When they left on vacation to attend a wedding and visit with relatives in Greece, I felt it was the opportune time since she wasn't going with them and I knew she wasn't seeing anyone at the moment.

Mr. Nick had wanted to close up shop for the two weeks the family would be gone. Instead Stephanie insisted on staying. Like me, she takes classes in summer and she told her parents she couldn't afford to miss the time without it severely affecting her grades. She assured them that everything would be fine with her running the place.

"Besides," Stephanie added, "Jason will be here to keep an eye on things."

Finally persuaded, Nick and Athena left for Europe on a Saturday morning.

That Sunday morning I was to show up for my shift at 4am as usual so we could be open by 5am but it wasn't my alarm that woke me but a very loud thunderclap followed by a down pouring of rain as a front stalled over the city. Just the same, leaving for work I didn't wear a rain coat as the storm had eased some by the time I got in my car but wouldn't you know, the rain began falling even harder than before as I drove.

Mr. Nick has a rule that employees are supposed to park away from the front of the store to save spaces for the customers. Dutifully I complied with the rule despite the storm so by the time I made it from my car to the front door I was saturated. It probably wouldn't have mattered where I'd parked anyway as hard as it was raining, I was destined for a soaking.

It was obvious from the unlit interior of the shop that I was the first to arrive. Assuming Stephanie was probably running late due to the storm I let myself in, jangling the bells over the front door as it opened, then turned off the alarm and turned on the lights. Stephanie's tardiness didn't concern me much. Sunday mornings were usually slow until the church services began to let out later on. She would have ample time to get the cash register set up.

First thing, I ground some beans and started a pot of coffee brewing. The shop was soon filled with the second most delectable scent to be enjoyed there. After that I went about firing up the rest of the ovens and fryers, figuring there was plenty of time yet to start the first batch of donuts with the weather what it was. Besides, while Mr. Nick wouldn't have approved, we had enough leftovers to start off the day with, so I just pulled the plastic wrap off a few trays of the sticky sweets left from Saturday and stuck them in the display cases.

The first pot of coffee was finished by the time I was done with the trays and I poured myself a cup, each sip warming me from mouth to stomach. Whether it was the storm, the caffeine, or just my jitters about asking Stephanie out, all my senses felt keenly awake. Then alerted by the front door bells I walked over to the service window in time to see Stephanie arrive.

Naturally the employee parking rule didn't apply in her mind, rain or shine she parked as close as she could to the front door. The rain was falling even harder than before though and like me she hadn't worn a coat so by the time Stephanie reached the door and fumbled with the lock trying to open it, she too was soaked to the skin. She didn't bother to relock the door behind her but just stepped quickly toward the kitchen.

Backing away from the service window I turned in time to see her come through the kitchen's swinging double doors. Her natural thick waves of ebony hair had matted on her head. Water dripped from it and ran down Stephanie's face, glistening in the fluorescent light as it followed the gentle curves of her neck earthward. Droplets sparkled like jewels on the exposed rise of her breasts to either side of her familiar silver cross and chain.

Stephanie's already form hugging uniform was soaked all the way through. The wet fabric clung tightly to every curve and it revealed more than it hid. My eyes hungrily explored her as they moved down her ripened form.

Stephanie's nipples showed chocolate dark and seemed hard as pebbles where they poked up through her wet uniform. They were the perfect topping I thought to the proud swell of her breasts. My eyes continued to study her closely as they tracked downward along the inward curve at her waist to the gentle flare out at her hips.

Even Stephanie's mound was unmistakably outlined by her clinging wet uniform.

She hadn't worn hose and the sight of the watery sheen on her skin made me want to lick up each drop that glazed the tender flesh of her legs. In fact I wanted to lick every drop from every inch of her body.

It seemed my plan to politely ask her out had just dissolved and was dripping away along with the raindrops that fell from Stephanie's body onto the kitchen floor.

"Fuck ME!" Stephanie shouted as she wrung her arms and stamped her feet, flinging water from herself as she did so.

"You're certainly wet enough for it aren't you?" I asked.

"What's gotten into you?" Stephanie asked with a laughing snort and a sidelong look.

"You have."

Looking at her standing before me dripping wet, I knew there was no turning back so I squared my shoulders and faced her.

"Listen Stephanie, I'm not going to tell you that you're beautiful because I know you hear that from guys all the time."

"Then what are you going to tell me, Jason?" she asked, her tone softened but cryptic.

"I just want to tell you... that you...look...so...fucking sexy."

"Yeah?" she replied, now standing calm and still.

"I've wanted you badly for some time Stephanie," I explained. "But I've never wanted you more than right now."

She didn't say a word but studied me as she waited for me to conclude my thought which I did, though I'm not sure my next words qualified as a thought since I'm pretty sure they didn't originate in my brain.

"I want to fuck you."

Stephanie let the words hang in the silence of the cold kitchen which was only broken by the thunder and the rapid pounding of my heart.

"My dad would kill you if he heard you talking like this to me," she said evenly, her midnight dark eyes on mine.

Was that a warning or a dare?

Stephanie didn't move but the corners of her mouth flirted with a smile.

"I promise not to tell him then," I gambled.

Taking a slow step toward her but never taking my eyes from hers I drew a deep breath of the heady mix of scents that her rain-wet skin and uniform just seemed to amplify.

Unable to take the torment of not having her any longer and not caring any more if I did get fired or if her dad would try to kill me, I moved toward her fearing only the possibility of her rejecting me. Only a single small step separated us now and I took it, leaning in slowly toward her until our lips touched, kissing her as the rain drummed furiously on the roof.

Stephanie raised her hands and placed her palms flat against my chest. For a second I tensed, anticipating if she was about to push me away. Instead she grabbed my shirt and balled her hands into fists, gripping the wet cloth tightly. My kiss became her kiss as her tongue found mine and pushed deep into my mouth. Her glossed lips tasted of strawberries and where our tongues met there were also hints of coffee and mouthwash but I couldn't tell if they were from my mouth or hers.

Wrapping my arms about her I pulled Stephanie in tight to my chest. The exposed wet skin on our arms had goose-fleshed but now there was warmth building where our bodies met. Our kisses became more fervent as the slow friction of our hands moving over each other steadily built the heat between us.

Releasing her from my embrace I urgently squeezed Stephanie's supple breasts, pinching her hardened nipples right through her soggy clothing. She gripped me at the waist and pulled my hips closer to hers.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to make a move," she interjected between kisses.

As if to reply I released her breasts and worked a few fingers of each hand into an opening between the snaps at the front of her uniform. With a quick jerk of my arms the snaps popped open and the soggy drab cloth parted and slid down her form into a sloppy lump on the floor. Stephanie's exquisitely wet body emerged and she broke our kiss momentarily to step out of the wet pile of cloth like Aphrodite emerging from the foaming sea.

She stood there in just her sheer bra, patterned panties and tennis shoes. Her coal dark eyes heated as they watched mine taking in and caressing her supple body. Stephanie's hardened, chocolate dark nipples threatened to poke holes through her bra while the thatch of pubic hair about her pussy showed thick and sable black through her thin clinging panties.

Stephanie reached behind herself, unhooked her bra and swiftly shrugged it from her shoulders. Bending for her now spectacularly free breasts, I ran the flat of my tongue like a pastry brush across the deliciously resilient rise of one, sucking the pebble hard nipple and as much of the surrounding flesh into my mouth as I could. Her breast began to slowly escape but I fought to hold onto the succulent bud as long as possible. My lips squeezed Stephanie's nipple and my tongue swirled about its sweetened hardness as I sucked it fervently until finally gravity finally pulled it from my mouth.

Repeating the process on her other breast I then stood straight to hungrily find her lips again. As we kissed Stephanie gave a soft moan that I felt vibrate right through me. The vanilla mint scent of her skin filled my lungs with every breath. Stephanie sucked on my tongue while my hands slid down her back and into her panties, each happily kneading a cheek of her glorious ass. All the while my cock strained painfully against the confinement of my soggy pants.

Cupping the backs of her legs below her butt I lifted her until her head was above mine while Stephanie continued to attack my mouth with her tongue. Her wet sable hair, suffused by her shampoo with the aromas of exotic fruits, fell across both our faces and clung coolly to my cheeks and neck as we kissed.

Walking us over to the old wood table that served as my work area, I eased Stephanie down until she sat on the edge. Wordlessly I guided Stephanie's shoulders back with my hands until she was propped on her elbows. She eagerly raised her hips and smiled as I pulled her wet panties off in one quick motion.

Pressing her knees outward I knelt before Stephanie like a supplicant at an altar inhaling deeply the scent of her rapidly heating pussy. The wine dark lips of Stephanie's slit puffed out above the sable garnish of her lustrous bush. Leaning closer to her until the black pubic hair tickled the tip of my nose; I once more filled my lungs with her musk and made a mental note to thank her sometime for not shaving her pussy.

The dark tangle of her pubic hair seemed to hold Stephanie's scent and I buried my nose in it breathing deeply then I ran my tongue along the length of her wet furrow. Maybe it was something primitive in her animal scent or in me but I quickly turned ravenous, parting the burgundy colored lips of her pussy with my thumbs and indelicately shoving my tongue as far inside her as I could. Then I repeatedly ran it from the bottom of Stephanie's honeyed gash up to the top scraping her dripping slick sweetness onto my tongue and thirstily gulping it down.

When I found her clit I sucked it into my mouth and teased it with the tip of my tongue. Stephanie gave a long sigh then a "Fuck yeah" under her breath as I suctioned part of the wet folds of her pussy into my mouth then licked her precious pink nub once more.

Stephanie's pussy grew wetter and more fragrant by the second. Moving from her clit, my tongue traced the ridge of tender skin between her asshole and pussy. Her anus glistened invitingly with our combined secretions which steadily trickled from her furrow. They formed clinging droplets that sparkled in the wisps of black pubic hair between her ass cheeks. But I hadn't gotten my fill of Stephanie's sweet cunt yet so I turned my attention back to it, letting her juices wash over my tongue as I eagerly licked and probed, swallowing as much of her dripping nectar as I could.

My tongue did laps, repeatedly tracing the lips of her labia from Stephanie's perineum to her clit and back again as I was determined to make her cum. Moving my tongue in different directions, I varied speeds and pressure against the button hard nub as her thick, saliva-wet, black thatch tickled my nose. A few stray hairs stuck to my tongue. Looking up from her pussy at her wet and taut body, my movements on her clit didn't stop as I watched and waited for a tell-tale sign that she was approaching an orgasm.

Stephanie's breasts rose and fell more rapidly with each breath.

When she grabbed fistfuls of my hair and pulled my mouth tighter against her I was pretty sure I had gotten my signal. She gave another sighing moan and I felt her tremble as she pushed her pussy hard against my mouth, grinding her clit against my tongue.

"F-F-F-FUCK!" Stephanie groaned as she came.

Arionus
Arionus
33 Followers