Cream Filled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arionus
Arionus
33 Followers

My face was wet and I could feel droplets of her goo running down my chin and neck and on down towards my chest. The blood coursing through my painfully throbbing cock was near boiling.

"I want you inside me," Stephanie said when she caught her breath enough to speak.

Taking my tongue from Stephanie's dripping slit I stood and wiped my mouth with the back of my arm.

In a flash I had my pants down around my ankles while Stephanie quickly stood and climbed me like a club dancer does a pole. She circled my neck with one arm while her free hand guided the tip of my straining cock to the entrance of her steaming and streaming pussy. She rubbed the knob along her slit to gather some wetness on it but lubrication was hardly needed as with the first downward push of Stephanie's hips I was deep inside her.

Burying my cock in Stephanie's sweltering wet pussy was everything I dreamed it would be and well worth all the torment I had endured. Our mouths locked together as I held her firm ass in my hands. Stephanie wrapped herself around me and hooked the backs of my legs with her heels as I began to thrust over and over again into the hot, gripping wetness of her hungry pit.

After several heavenly minutes, I lifted Stephanie off my cock by the arm pits and set her down until she stood on the floor. Turning her as I held her hip with one hand I pressed forward with the other between her shoulder blades, bending her at the waist until Stephanie's breasts were pressed to the scarred wood table top.

Her feet were still flat on the floor and that incredible, much fantasized about ass was finally introduced to me and I let my hungry eyes feast on it for a moment. How I wanted to kiss each of Stephanie's round, firm cheeks then suck in mouthfuls of the soap-fragrant smooth skin and nip at it with my teeth. Instead, I grabbed and kneaded as much of the yielding flesh in each hand as I could. The actions of my thumbs as I squeezed each inviting cheek parted them slightly to show the glistening wisps of black pubic hair glistening between them.

Stephanie's wet asshole puckered so temptingly, like it was a tiny mouth pleading to be kissed and explored by my tongue and begging afterward to suck my cock deep into its unimaginable tightness. But before the temptation to take her ass could overwhelm me, Stephanie rolled her hips some and her pussy bloomed pink and wet like a sun-seeking tropical flower after the rains.

Making another mental note, this time to give Stephanie's goddess worthy ass proper devotion should the opportunity ever present itself again I eased my pulsing and eager cock back into her. The creamily edible cheeks of her ass rippled with a shockwave each time they met my thrusting hips while I pistoned my cock in the overheated cylinder of her pussy.

Gripping her hip bones like they were handles I jerked Stephanie's butt towards me to meet each purposeful thrust, reveling in the feeling of her soft ass wetly slamming against my pubic bone as her voracious steaming slit relentlessly devoured my cock. She just groaned and ground her ass against me as I reached around beneath her to hold Stephanie's silky soft tummy. With the flat of my hand on her stomach muscles I could feel my cock pushing deep into her.

"I want to feel you on top of me," she pleaded, looking back over her shoulder at me with glittering eyes.

Pulling my cock out of her I helped Stephanie stand again. The table top would be hard but I noticed there was a pack of clean kitchen towels still in the plastic on the shelf underneath. Grabbing it I sat it on top and we both eagerly tore at the shrink wrap scattering the week's allotment of white terry cloths over the surface of the battered old table.

Scooping her up with my right arm behind her knees, her arm around my shoulders, I laid Stephanie gently on the bed of towels then hopped up onto the table, my pants and underwear still cuffing me at the ankles. Stephanie eagerly spread her legs and lifted her knees, guiding my cock back into the clutching warmth of her pussy with her fingers, then raised her hips each time to meet my eager thrusts.

"Fuck me hard, Jason" she requested but I was in a rhythmic bliss and failed to comply quickly enough.

"Go on," she urged. "Fuck me hard."

Instead I pulled out of her.

"Raise up some," I instructed her, bunching some of the towels under Stephanie's lower back and ass when she did. Satisfied that she was cushioned adequately I slid my grateful cock once more into her eager dripping pussy. Reaching beneath her and gripping her ass I felt her hips thrust forward again and again to urgently meet my thrusts.

"Faster," she ordered and I increased my tempo.

"Harder, fuck me as hard as you can," Stephanie explained impatiently as if I hadn't understood her the first time.

Her dark eyes smoldered with feral need as she looked up into mine.

"Is this what you want?" I taunted as I slammed into her ever harder.

"Is that all you've got?"

"Tell me what you want," I commanded, full well knowing what it was already.

"I want you to show me just how badly you've wanted me."

Stephanie's jet eyes gleamed and her tawny cheeks flushed with hot blood and glistened with sweat.

"Come on," she continued, urging me in a low lust filled voice, pausing slightly between each word as if to savor them, "Give...it...to...me."

Catching each of her legs in the crook of each of my arms, I gripped the edges of the table to gain better support and walked my hands along until Stephanie was nearly folded double. She too reached out to either side and held tightly to the table edge as I resumed slamming into her as hard as I could.

With each stroke I pulled back until the circumcised tip of my blood engorged cock appeared between the wet and parted lips of her pussy. Then I drove my cock back into her as forcefully as I could, enjoying the sight of the shockwave of each collision ripple through Stephanie's glowing flesh. From tummy to tits and back her body quivered with each thrust of my now aching cock.

Stephanie spurred my ribs with the heels of her tennis shoes in time with my every thrust almost as if somehow she could make me go into her deeper, harder and faster. Sweat beaded on us and ran freely off. Even in the still cold kitchen our bodies were slick with it. I could smell the hot scent of our sex. I could feel Stephanie's wetness at the base of my cock, on my balls and even my inner thighs. Our bodies made a quick, squishing slap each time they met and I felt my balls bounce against her ass with each furious stroke.

Stephanie had no words now just noises, low and animal like.

Her eyes were closed and sweat dripped off her. She bit her bottom lip as her face flushed darker with her superheated blood. Even with the towels, my knees ached from the hard table top but I knew she was at the edge. Stephanie needed to go over and I wanted to see and feel her go there as thrust after thrust my cock pushed her closer.

She drew a deep breath and moaned. This was it. She teetered at the edge of orgasm. I gave her a shove, one last ferocious drive of my cock as I buried in her and held it there. Stephanie arched her back and ground her fiery pussy against me.

She let go of the table top to clutch at me as if she could somehow get me to go even deeper inside. Her nails scratched and bit deliciously into my skin as she tried vainly to grip my sweat slick back. Stephanie groaned and I felt her muscles tense beneath me. The slow heat that had began building with just a kiss, had now ignited and was engulfing us.

A tremble passed through her, I could feel it in the walls of her scalding hot pussy, which quavered around my cock. Her legs quivered as her sweat-slick thighs tried to clutch me, her heels digging into me as they desperately tried to pull my pulsing member deeper inside her.

The release Stephanie's orgasm gave allowed her to relax the muscles of her body. My cock was still deep inside her and I eased her legs down to the table top and nudged them wider. Stephanie took deep steady breaths as I let her enjoy the afterglow. After about a minute she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

Laying full out on her I slipped my right arm beneath her neck to grip the top of her left shoulder. Cupping the back of her head with my left hand, I ran my tongue diagonally up her neck, tasting her sweat and savoring its salty sweetness a moment before raking my teeth back down the same path.

Sucking some of the delicate flesh of Stephanie's neck I held it with my teeth then scraped across her skin as I released it again. She shivered deliciously when I did that but I left her neck and kissed her mouth hard, offering my tongue which she eagerly sucked in. My hips began to move my cock earnestly in and out of her again and there would be no denying my release any longer.

Now the fire between us turned on me. It kept building, growing hotter, burning in my chest and deep in my gut. It was building in my balls as I pumped my cock urgently into Stephanie's steamy pussy. She grabbed my ass cheeks as I ground against her, my cock churning the hot juices of her sweet pit.

The sweat that pooled between us threatened to boil.

Two years of desire demanded release. Two years of filling countless fucking donuts with cream. Two years of fantasy and torment, from seeing Stephanie, smelling her, all of it pent up inside me and needing to get out.

Now I wanted to fill her with every drop of cum I had. Stephanie had earned no less with every look, each touch, and all the times she had "accidentally" brushed against me.

The pressure in my balls kept building as they desperately tried to vent. They tightened when Stephanie worked a hand between us to caress them with her fingers. She studied me intently and when she sensed I was near she pulled her hand away.

Grunting Neanderthal-like, I thrust once more as deeply as I could into her. Stephanie's nails were now digging into my ass cheeks as she tried to pull me deeper into her. We held there while every muscle in my body contracted. My cock pulsed and my balls emptied themselves into Stephanie's voracious pussy in several long gushes.

My cock was still throbbing and swollen as it slid reluctantly out of Stephanie and I collapsed atop her and we held each other while trying to catch our breaths.

With a hand on either side of my face Stephanie raised my head to look in my eyes. There was softness in hers that I hadn't seen before and she kissed me with a tenderness I hadn't known she possessed.

The moment was broken by the clanging of the bells that hung over the front door.

"Oh, FUCK!" she swore in a mixture of annoyance and sudden adrenaline.

Stephanie pushed on my ribcage with her right hand and rolled me off her as she hopped down from the table and scooped up her clothes. She handed me her bra and panties which I stuffed in my pockets as soon as I had my pants up and zipped. Stephanie just stepped into her wrinkled and soggy uniform and quickly snapped it up. Then she pushed the still wet hair back from her face and headed out through the swinging doors to greet the customer.

Peering through the service window, I could see the customer was a truck driver who must have decided to stop and sit out the storm. He did a double take at Stephanie's still flushed and sweating face but didn't comment. Instead he scanned the display cases as he climbed atop a stool at the counter.

"Cup of coffee," he muttered.

Stephanie placed a well worn but thick porcelain cup before him and poured some coffee into it.

"You got any cream filled?" he asked perusing the sparse display case over again as if he might somehow have overlooked them before.

Stephanie sat the coffee pot on the counter and turned towards me in the service window, resting her elbow on the counter. She pushed away an errant lock of hair that had fallen across her face, her cheeks and eyes still carrying the crimson afterglow of our coupling. Her damp uniform was clinging so sexily to her now braless and pantyless body that I felt myself beginning to get hard again.

"Jason, we got any cream filled?" she asked as innocently as she could manage while still short of breath.

The inside of her right leg was visible below the hem of her uniform which rose several inches above her knee as she leaned against the counter. My eyes were drawn to her leg just as a droplet of our mingled cum rolled down it leaving a glistening trail in its wake.

"In the oven," I said with a shrug.

Stephanie just gave me one of her sly half smiles and a wink.

Arionus
Arionus
33 Followers