All Comments on 'Creampie Dessert Ch. 01'

by pantywriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Excellent, well written story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very sexy

perfectly written. five stars

roschoroschoover 6 years ago
Well written

The only critique I can offer is remember the time. At the beginning you mentioned you met her 15 years ago, and your head was buried in your mobile phone. That isn't consistent with cell phones 15 years ago. A few of us had the Blackberry, but you didn't keep your head buried in it, it was primarily used for work email. I know, it is a stupid small point, but it took me off task. Otherwise, thank you for the story.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

I loved the story and I hope you write.more. I love eating a creampie even more than making one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Longgggg detailed introduction, took many paragraphs to get to the erotica of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I NEED to try this

Wow, this was so erotic. I have had this fantasy for years and NEED to try it. Having the woman initiate this was HOT.

toocuckedchucktoocuckedchuckalmost 6 years ago
Takes a little while to get there, but nice payoff.

Well, this story nearly hit ALL of my turn-ons!

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyover 1 year ago

Lucky, lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But all the sex was too rushed.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantywriter@pantywriter
579 Followers
I like to write. A slow build sometimes, a fast drop others. It really depends on my mood and what I'm exploring. I mostly just enjoy the process. The vast majority of what I write never goes anywhere. As for chat, I will drop in from time to time to see what's going on. I d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES