Creampie Dessert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Candles?" she asked me upon entering the room.

"Absolutely," I agreed. We each had a bedside stand, each with three drawers. The lowest drawer on either side was our full-condo storage spot. We got out several, and then set them up strategically around the bedroom and lit them. The place was dark except for those lights. The room darkening shades were drawn. Our bedroom was at the outermost corner of our unit so there was zero chance anyone could listen in. The only light in the room came from the candles, and then finally Jolene came to me again.

"Sit, on the bed," she said pointing, and I perched my bottom on the edge of the bed. She stepped neatly between my legs, sliding her hands slowly over my shoulders to the back of my neck, and then she pressed my head tight against her abdomen. I brought my hands up and encircled her waist, but quickly slipped my fingers down and splayed them over the firm, round curves of her ass. We sat there motionless like that for a tender moment or two. I suspected that it was to be the only tender moment of the night.

She released the hold on my neck and brought her fingers slowly around until they caressed my cheeks. My head was tilted backwards, and she bent to kiss me again. This time it was a slow and deep exploration of my mouth. I loved how Jolene could kiss like this, the slow manner drawing out the pleasure for as long as we could stand it. Keeping my mouth locked with hers, she drew her hands to my chest to begin unbuttoning the shirt I'd worn. Our kiss never broke (it was punctuated with gasps for air and a few soft moans though) as she unbuttoned my shirt, then pulled it from my waist, and then helped me shrug my way out of it.

The kiss broke in order for me to pull my undershirt off, then resumed with the same passionate technique. The way her bare fingers slid slowly over my excited skin transmitted intense pleasure to my brain. My cock throbbed all the harder in my pants. I slipped my feet from my shoes and kicked them off, and my wife suddenly stepped down as she managed to get herself from hers. I kept my hands on her ass, roaming my fingers around, before sliding them down until I was below her pencil skirt hemline.

"Wait," she panted, "not yet," she warned me, knowing that I was working to get her skirt off. She stood up and unbuttoned her starched oxford shirt, but rather than taking it off just left it hang loosely on her body. She had worn a charcoal gray top with the black skirt, all to hide the jet-black lingerie set she wore beneath. With the shirt open, and giving tantalizing glimpses of her body, she was all the more stunning.

She then pushed me back onto my back on the bed. Her hand immediately went to my crotch, where my fully engorged cock throbbed under the khaki pants and panty-prison. She bent over at the waist. The shirt hung open, her breasts hung still supported via her bra, then her head dropped down cutting off my view. I felt her fingers undo my belt, then the button on my pants and finally the zipper. I lifted up off of the bed and she pulled my pants off. Her hand then slid slowly over the length of my cock. "Oh my god that is so fucking sexy!" she moaned aloud.

She moved her hands and braced herself with them to look up at me. "I want to continue to exotic nature of tonight. You game?"

I nodded, a hoarse "yes yes YES!" accenting my nonverbal reply. She tilted her head forward. "Slide back on the bed, head on the pillows, in the middle of the bed." She winked. "I'll be right back."

When she returned, her skirt was off. Now my wife wearing garters and stockings is always a sight that turns me on, and now in nothing but that bra, garter and stockings - and her pussy bared - left me agog. I did not think my cock could get any harder. In that, I was wrong.

The bondage cords were loose in her hands. "I have a confession to make," she said, gliding easily onto the bed, gently taking my left wrist in her hand. She made a loop with the cords, and then worked steadily binding it. The cords were not all that tight but because there were several loops there was no chance of escape. She then looped the cord over one of the posts of the bed, pulling my arm until it was fully outstretched pointing at the post. She knelt over me, kneeling fully over my bare chest, looking down at me as I stared at her bare sex and the petals that were open and damp with need. I looked back up to see her smiling. She winked.

She looped the cord around the other post, and then completed tying off my other wrist. I tested it, and found that I was unable to move much. "What's your confession?" I asked somewhat belatedly.

"I practiced with these ropes!" she giggled. She was back kneeling over top of me. "Can you escape?"

I tried. "No, not a chance."

"Good!" she laughed, and bent down to kiss me. All her hair fell around and over my face, tickling me. Something that I would normally fix with a quick swipe, now I was subjected to this little tickling sensation. God I was so hard! My hips rose from the bed hard, thrusting my body into the air off of the bed.

"You horny, baby?" she purred.

"YES!" I moaned it.

"Me, too. Seeing you wearing my sexy little panties?" she shuddered - actually shuddered. "God damn am I turned on!" She looked me up and down. "And now tied up? Oh fuck!" she added. And grabbed her cell phone. She snapped several pictures, including close-ups of my cock in her panties. The way that she had the corner of her mouth kind of sucked in told me that she was concentrating on framing the shot well.

As she put the phone down she looked my way. "You know what I want? Your mouth on my pussy," she said without bothering to ask me anything. Which is why a moment later the hot, wet, powerfully-musky flesh of her sex was on my mouth. She was hot - she was wet - she was purely spicy. I could not recall my wife's sex being this wet and needy in a while. The first orgasm hit hard and was intense but quick. She panted heavily to recover for a moment, and then slid forward again.

"Take your time," she purred. Now her hands were over her breasts, removing the bra, teasing her taut nipples and giving full voice to her pleasure. My tongue worked slowly for a while, in and out, up and down, sliding inside the wet depths of her sex and probing them before sliding up to tease her clit, sucking that sensitive button into my mouth.

"FUCK BABY YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN DON'T STOP OH GOD ITS SO GOOD DON'T FUCKING STOP!" The cries echoed in the room. She came a second time, a flood of hot juicy woman-cum. It trickled from her opened, pink sex down over her ass. She again panted and gasped for air, before turning around.

"Eat my ass!" she moaned. She was rubbing my hardon through the panties. "Oh yeah that's it," she groaned as my tongue found her tight little pink hole and began rimming it. She wiggled her hips hotly, up and down, taking her body away before pressing it back down hard on my tongue. She kept slowly and lightly caressing my hardness, keeping me oh so needy, leaving my mind hopelessly addled from lust.

She pulled away. "Jeez, that's a big wet spot on my panties. How much pre-cum do you have?" she asked. She pulled the panties down and finally untrapped my erection. It swung up towards her instantly. "God, there's a big droplet now!" she moaned. I felt her finger swipe at it, feeling the pleasurable sensation of that droplet ooze out. She turned and held her finger out in front of me.

"Eat it for me," she said, holding the finger out. I saw total pleasure in her expression when my mouth opened and I extended my tongue for her. She deposited the droplet on my tongue, and I brought it into my mouth. I swallowed it and nodded; she dropped and kissed me harder again, paying special attention to my tongue.

"God I need your cock," she said. She then brought her fingers and put them over my lips. "But, I want something in return."

"What?" I asked.

"After you fill my pussy with your cum, I'm going to have you eat me out again until I cum again. You are going to eat your own creampie out of me. Deal?"

It was probably a good thing that I was tied up and unable to refuse even if I had a mind to. It was the need, the lust that drove my immediate affirmative reply. She slid down, and then took my cock into her hand and guided me into her body. The sheath of the hottest, tightest, wettest flesh a man's penis can feel overwhelmed me. I cried out as loudly as she cried out, and then once she set up her rhythm over me I just about screamed in the purest best pleasure I'd ever felt. The slippery deliciousness of it all drove me swiftly to orgasm. There was no holding this one back and I was crying out not sixty seconds after I penetrated her.

"JOLES I'M CUMMING OH MY GOD I'M CUMMMMMMIINNNGGG!" My hips jerked upward hard, a pure reactionary spasm, and my balls emptied, shooting blast after blast of my own hot cum deep up into her body. I felt the curious sensation of a suddenly-deflated cock still tightly trapped in her pussy.

"Now," she cried out, moving fast, "eat my pussy, eat me out, make me cummmmmm!" she groaned.

I saw it, the thick, white cum ooozing from her pussy but she was on me too fast for me to react. Even though I was exhausted from the effort, the moment her pussy was on my mouth I went to work. The taste was very different, and now I felt the thick gooey semen fall from her body into my mouth. Reflexively I swallowed, not caring a whit in that moment that I was eating my own seed. She jerked and shuddered, her finger wildly sliding back and forth over her clit.

"OH OH OHHHHHH FFFFUUUUCCCKKK!" she screamed. Never before had I gotten my wife to squirt. Was it wearing the panties? The fourth or fifth or maybe sixth orgasm? Was it knowing that she was making me eat my own cum from her pussy? Or that I was tied up? Or all of it? Did it matter? I was blasted with a wash of hot, sticky, aromatic ejecta, covering my face and getting into my eyes (burning intensely). Blinded, my eyes shut, all I could feel was that hot blast of steamy liquid erupting from inside of her body and covering my face. It dripped, seared and burned and I felt it hit my mouth and again I was forced to reflexively swallow. Finally I had to turn my head but by then the sudden burst died as quickly as it started, and Jolene utterly collapsed onto the bed. She was nothing more than a totally spent quivering mass of well-fucked woman.

Her fluids dripped and ran down my neck and cheek, puddling behind my head and dripping uncomfortably on my neck. "Joles, untie me please," I asked softly.

"Oh god yeah hold on," she said weakly, reaching to untie the one wrist. As soon as I could move I brought my hands to my face to wash away the mess, and then pulled her up onto the bed next to me. She looked at my soaked face. "Jesus I squirted," she said in soft amazement.

"I noticed," I deadpanned, grinning. "Tasty."

"Yeah?"

I nodded.

"How about your cum?"

I shrugged. "Tasty too, I guess."

"Wow, babe. Just...wow." She gave me a weak grin. "I hope that dessert was better than the restaurant's chocolate cake!"

12