All Comments on 'Creampie Discovery'

by NicoleSix

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I was also introduced to eating creampies by a girl in college. I learned to like it, especially since the girls really like it. I have never had a woman refuse to let me do this. In fact they almost all say it was the hottest thing ever. Thanks for reminding me of my introduction to eating cum filled pussy.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 13 years ago
Another thoughtful, hot story from NicoleSix

"... Abruptly and irrationally I was pissed. I know that just because I like cum in my mouth does not mean that it makes sense for my lover to like it as well ..."

This is the sort of thoughtfulness that's missing from a lot of popular smut, including some of the smut I like a lot. It's either lacking completely, or is put in with way too much stridency.

NicoleSix repeatedly shows that a bit of thoughtfulness, moral ambivalence, romantic longing and uncertainty can add heat to an already hot story.

StrongMaster7StrongMaster7over 13 years ago
Great story, if my stiffy is anything to judge by...

Great story. Loved the whole concept and your writing style. Please write more kink.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I love true stories and hearing a creampie story from a woman's perspective was delightfully arousing. Nicely done Ms. Six.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 12 years ago
Very hot

Sometimes guys need a little help getting started with this.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Five stars very hot loving story

There so much more achieved between lovers when it comes to sex. I am not saying one night stands are no good. What I am trying to say is that sex with the one who loves you usually proves it time and again. I have been married twice and I had two loving hot wives that were very kinky and hot and my sex with them and my current partner was the best beyond my wildest fantasies. I had my share of sex in between marriage and it was very good but pales in comparison. When not in a marriage or long term relationship I strived for my own satisfaction in a very selfish way. It usually wasn't a problem because my staying power was very long. If I decided to get a motel on a weekend sex lasted from club closing til dawn. Usually the female companion would ask to stop due to discomfort from friction rather than my retirement. I was lucky and I was an athlete in my younger days and genetically the gods we good to me on my recovery. In the case of Jeff I find it very real, when explained that when aroused he didn't have a problem with Nicole having her creampie fantasy fulfilled. However, after cumming he had a different view. I can relate to that and that's why having the same partner over and over you can work on that as a team to engage eachother other with love and honesty toward mutual fulfillment. There is nothing compared in life to knowing that your partner wants you to enjoy yourself while they are enjoying you and they will give honesty to buttress the results of your efforts. I don't know about others but if I know my partner is getting off it makes my performance feel better as well as my reception. I hope that makes sense. In the story Jeff discussion related his desire to give Nicole her fantasy as a sense of fairness and obligation. Hence in doing so they both got off as a symbiosis of one getting and giving and taking. Well I am not a writer. So hopefully someone as skilled as Nicole would give us the flow of words in a future story. Thank you Nicole for a hot and lovely story. I hope thus one was real and not fiction. It sounded like this story might've been a slice of your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hell no!

No creampies. Either she can be honest with him at the start or just kick her out. She obviously has an agenda and is being devious about it. You really want to continue having a relationship with a woman like that, let alone get married to her? I don't think so. It WILL come back to bite you in the ass. She's a lying , cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's All Good

I have been eating my wife for years and her pussy always taste so fresh and sweet. A few years ago she slipped and told me that when we were dating she had been seeing other people and she had never told me. One night during mutual masterbation she suggested that she see another man and get her twat full of his cum and come home to me and suck my cock while I licked her pussy clean. It excited me so and ever since then, she brings her studs home and they fuck her in front of me while I jack-off and urge them to fill her cunt up with cum! She has hinted lately how she would like to watch me suck cock and I am thinking of doing it for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wish I was your man

You wouod not have to trick me. I get a little cum from my wife on occasion but wish she would ask me to clean her all the time. As it is I have to start by eating her then fuck a while and interupt my climax and go back down to lick my first cum from her then het back into her and finish. She won't kiss me after I eat her so she doesn't know what I have done. I ask her on occasion but she thinks it is dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For almost 40 years...

I've always ate the pie from my wife. We discovered it by accident when we were very young, my wife was so worked up on top of me, after I came, she spun around and took my cock in her mouth. That put her pussy close to me and I'd had enough booze I pulled her hips over my face and pulled her pussy to my mouth. I licked and sucked until everything was gone and was surprised at how hard it'd made my cock! She sat upright and ground her hole right over my mouth, while she rubbed her clit and I had yet more sperm in my mouth!

From then on it was a standard thing we did, at least 75% of the time we fucked. Even last night, she was on her back and I pounded hard to get my nut. After I filled it, I immediately rolled to my back and she straddled my face and sat on my mouth. She sits upright now so I can get it all right from the start.

The way I love creampies made me think, years ago. I asked her if she would fuck another guy and bring one home. She was angry and I was in the doghouse for about a month and I didn't even beat off. It was really cold around there. Then I got a phone call, about fifteen minutes before her quitting time at work. She asked if I was serious about what I'd brought up, she must have had people within hearing distance. I said yes, I was and she told me to be upstairs and ready.

I was naked on the bed, not sure what to expect. I heard her car pull in about 10 minutes after her regular time and then the front door. When she walked into the bedroom, she looked at normal as usual. A sweater and slacks, every hair still in place. She never said a thing, instead, she got on to the bed on her knees, then unzipped and pulled her slacks down to her knees, against the bed covers. Then I saw it, a pie in her panties and a strand hanging from her lips. She leaned forward and put her face on the pillow and told me to get at it.

Standing behind her with my face only a foot from her doggy positioned pussy, I could see the strand still hanging from her clit and another big blob about to run down her lips. I licked her from clit to asshole, cleaning everything between! Then I stuffed my tongue her hold and dug out what I could. The taste surprised me, it was much sweeter than the bitter stuff I spew out. When I was done I merely stood, hammered my cock in and in about 10 strokes, blew my load. Of course, I flopped to my back waiting for her to crawl on. She had to pull her slacks off, along with her panties and then pushed them on my face so I could suck out the cum. Afterward, she straddled my face and I KNOW I didn't cum that much, it was two loads I ate.

It turned out a co-worker was quitting and had given his two week notice. My wife offered him a farewell fuck and just bent over her desk with her pants pulled to her knees and told him to pound away. I asked if she was going to be embarrassed the next day since it was two weeks until he left and she just smiles and said no, that I'd better be ready every day at the same time until he was gone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So she can't tell him the truth

She has to tie him up and trick him. She takes a 19 year old, inexperienced boy and forces him to eat her out after he's cum in her and expects him to be okay with that? I'm thinking he's only okay in her fantasy. In reality I think he yanks his arms free (silk ties are really bad as serious bandage ties), gets dressed and leaves - never to return. Who wants to be with a woman that thinks it's okay to demean, degrade and humiliate him? Bad story.

robertjohnrobertjohnover 8 years ago
great story

I have loved all your stories. You write well,sexy stories that make me horny as hell ! I think you are one of the best writers on this site. Keep up the good work. More stories please.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
5 Stars

Nicole, I want to suck your pussy right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one

I know I always wanted to fulfill my bareback fantasy soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

Loved your story, maybe next time Jeff cums in your sweet arse, you can 69 him again and press his tongue into your pink winking hole to clean you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lucky man.

Lucky man. Very lucky man. I'm envious to a fault. I tried this with my wife as a ménage à trois. At one point I got up from the bed and was greeted with the incredible sight of my buddy's very big curved dick completely buried in my wife, Her face was beat red, and that crimson color flowed down to her breasts as I watched her dramatic orgasms. When she opened her eyes, with a big smile on her face and wide-eyed, she silently mouthed my name followed by an exaggerated silent WOW! That experience went very well - too well. She loved the attention of other men, craved bigger dicks (on a good day mine reached 5"). She chose private interactions while fucking other guys instead of sharing and enjoying the excitement together. It wasn't much more than a couple of years before she wanted me out of the house. Would I do this again? I don't think better ground rules would have made any difference. It's been 22 years, but we managed to remain close platonic friends. She refuses to talk about her "past experiences." Those times I got to watch her - or imagine her with her chosen lovers - what an erotic thrill and rush this was for me. I lived off those memories ever since. I really do wish she kept me around - even if only as her clean-up cuckold. Yes, I do still love her but our time has long passed. If I had the courage, I'd find some young swinging couple who would allow me the passion of being their beta guy - before, during, and after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Thanks for sharing!

I look forward to sharing this story with my Wife (hope for similar results).

Rated a 5*

HhitwinHhitwinabout 4 years ago
Loving Creampie

Very erotic and well written by both of you!! I also started Creampie loving about 18.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago

I felt sad that Nicole had to bargain with Jeff to get him to eat the pie, but many men are repulsed by the idea so I guess she needed a bargaining chip. Anal sex is always a motivator. Given his attitude, Nicole wisely tied Jeff down before beginning. Love how Nicole warned him before he came that after he came the load was destined for his mouth. At first, Jeff was repulsed but later grew to like the salty cum taste of her pussy. As someone who has enjoyed the taste of creampirs for almost fifty years, I hope this was the beginning of a regular tradition for them.

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 3 years ago

Great story!!

I love eating my wife’s wet pussy, but there is something incredibly hot about eating her after filled her up with a nice cream pie. I love eating her cream pie and she loves it too!

NoRules69NoRules69over 2 years ago

Great memories,

I was taught all things about sex when was 15-16 year’s old by a woman more than twice my age. She taught me to enjoy eating pussy and especially creampie. On several occasions when I went down on her I found she had already been filled with some other guys cum. I learned to not only enjoy it but expect it often.

She taught me much much more. Maybe I’ll write about ‘The Rights of Passage to Manhood’ some day. I’ve been practicing them for over fifty years, and all my women love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I want to try it too now.

Jose Esposito_231Jose Esposito_231about 1 year ago

I definitely want more experience!!

Randy56rRandy56r10 months ago

Love love love stories like this, I wish my wife would read and take charge once in a while, during sex she says she wants me to lick up every drop, but after I cum, she never follows through... sometimes I eat her after but usually I lose the high after ejaculation.... familiar ending right?

James G 5James G 58 months ago

No, sorry, "I'll do X for you only if you agree to some nameless future thing" ESPECIALLY when incorporating bondage, is abusive and not cool. Up front communication and consent, not manipulation, is key.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife told me that her best friend often had her husband eat her pussy after sex. My wife admitted this sounded very exciting and she wanted it to try it. I agreed. The next time, we had sex, my wife encouraged me to clean her up. She was so excited and positive that I went down on her. It didn’t taste bad. Clearly, it gave her another orgasm and pleased her. So, we do it all the time.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 months ago

It's a turn-on for sure but as soon as my gun goes off the idea loses its appeal. Being as I'm one of "those", I enjoy the hell out of cleaning my wife's pussy but it's a BBF deal and the cream is her lover's - not mine, and we all like that part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous