All Comments on 'Creampie Lover Ch. 01'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. I have only eating my own cum once from my wife. I truly loved it, but she thinks it disgusting! I fell I love with it when my wife gave me my first ever rim job! When we kissed and I tasted my own ass on her mouth. Hot!!! I was hooked! I have offered her everything and anything to do this for me. More stories!!!

floridaconnectionfloridaconnectionalmost 8 years ago
Sounds Like Cynthia was a Smart Gal Way Back as Well

She had to experience the larger cocks to realize that you 5 inches and your tongue was all she really need. I think that many women indicate in a group that they want/need size when in reality, they need someone that knows how to eat them and is not afraid to taste his own cum and maybe even someones else...There is nothing wrong with a 5 inch dick.....

herb9930herb9930almost 8 years ago
Nice start!

This is a good introduction to what seems to be a great series of events on the way to a cuckold lifestyle, hopefully without the humiliation aspect that shows up in so many stories like this. Looking forward to reading chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wife's organsm needs

The first time my wife and I ever made love, we quickly wound up with her on top, and within of few minutes her orgasm was; to say the least, explosive and shocking to me. We were both older, and divorced at the time, so we definitely weren't virgins, a fact we were both well aware of.

Add to this the fact that I had told her about a few bisexual experiences I'd had as a youth, and about my former ability to perform autofellatio on myself; both of which excited her a great deal.

Not long after that, we were making love, and for some reason, (I usually had great straying power), I came almost as soon as she mounted me. She got this really playful, almost evil, yet sexually stimulated look on her face, and slide up my body until her cum filled pussy was directly over my mouth. Then she simply said, "open up, and tongue fuck me. I need to cum too."

I loved the combined taste of her pussy and my cum, and the whole thing had her cumming in record time. When she started to masturbate as I ate her, she literally exploded in my mouth, and I had no choice but to literally "gulp" mouthfuls of her ejaculate, (which she usually did), along with my own cum. She must have cum a total of six or seven times that night, and regular "creampie pussy" have improved out sex life a lot! I can't see ever changing this, or wanting to end it. She's even mentioned it to a few of her close friends, who have asked me how to get their husbands to give it a try. I'm not sure what to tell them, because it really freaks a lot of guys out, but my suggestion would be, just give it a try; but be gentle about it, and don't over react if he doesn't want to do it. Twice, I've told them if their husbands wouldn't go for it, to give me a call, or come one over with a pussy full, and I'd take care of it. Of course, we all knew it was in "jest", but both of them suddenly had very flushed faced, and swollen lips upon the suggestion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my wife

took the dominate role from the very first. Now she makes love to me as if we are lesbians and controls my sex life completely. I do want to serve her more oraly than she allows me but I accept her lead.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Loved the story

I loved reading this story because I can relate to it myself. I lived with a girl for three years and we only had intercourse three time, but I ate her pussy almost daily except when she had her period. She gave me a few blowjobs and handjobs but it was mostly me eating her pussy. That is how I kept her sexually satisfied.

apophasisapophasisover 5 years ago

If a woman can have an orgasm from vaginal penetration, she can have it from a 5-inch dick.

Cynthia is, however, right about oral and fingering being more than enough to sexually satisfy a woman. 99/100 women would take a guy who licks pussy like a champ and is mediocre with his penis over a giant penised guy who is mediocre at oral.

socalhubbysocalhubbyover 5 years ago
Excellent build up to a fantastic series

So much of this story resonates with me. The interactions between the couple are so similar to conversations between my wife and I that eventually led us from playful teasing about my small size to cum play to cuckolding. well done!

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
Too big, and how old?

Okay, 5 inches is big enough to get a woman off if you can get her off with your fingers. Girth is what makes more difference unless you are really small. Hell, if 5 inches is bad then Asian women would be importing dick.

Also, how old are you? Do people still use petting and necking? Don't think I've heard those terms in spoken word for decades. Still, maybe in the US it's more common.

AmberFountaineAmberFountaineabout 5 years ago
Love where this is going

My first sexual experience with a girl in my teens began with me licking up the cum of the guy that fucked her first. Since then I've tried to eat as many cream pies as possible.

1HandReading1HandReadingalmost 5 years ago
Great start

Looks like a good start to what looks like an arousing multi chapter story.

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
First time creampie

I've read this entire story enjoyed it muchly. But this first chapter brought back an exciting moment in my life: My wife, after a fairly quick fuck, asked me to lick her to orgasm. I was iffy about it, but did as requested. I was hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like how you set up the relationship for long-term benefit of both parties--the basis of which was consideration of the other's needs. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series. Kudos and many thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous