All Comments on 'Creampie Lover Ch. 03'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All About The Pie

I just love your stories. I jerk off while reading about the smell and taste of a freshly fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yep and then he went to the Doctor

To find out how many diseases he caught. UGH!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
He didn't fuck your mother or sister dear annony

and you didn't blow him so no STDs! 5 to help the score. Eat it dick head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot

enjoyed this story and hope you write more.do not let the haters here discourage you.

lovingeatingitalllovingeatingitallalmost 8 years ago
Mouth-watering

What a delicious tale! Looking forward to to even more tasty delights soon!

Jag0905Jag0905almost 8 years ago
very hot

Very tasty story cream pie gets me excited every time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

Should have included Dennis sucking and cleaning Alberto's cock after the fucking. Great story, my cock's rock hard while reading the story.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
He loves her creampies!

I think it’s one thing to watch your wife get well`fucked by a big dick stud, but I would not want to be a creampie eater!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Hot milk

Chocolate cream second hand must have hit the spot. As they move on to the next mixer.

tonyl65tonyl65over 5 years ago
Messy Messy

He needs to clean her pussy and a good host would clean his guest's cock as well. Yummy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Delectably Delicious

As Mr Campbell would say "M'm M'm Good". I would love to live out that fantasy over and over and over! Great story!!!

jmaninnepajmaninnepaover 5 years ago
Mmmmm!

I LOVE creampies. It's such a turn on to lick another guy's cum out of his partner's pussy.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot

There is nothing hotter than watching a man cum in a woman's pussy from up close before you clean that creampie up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My young wife

I had the same experience but my wife was not the dominant one. I set her up with other men and women because she was an amazing slut and I wanted to see how big and how far she would go.

I arranged to meet a Blackman who had a thick 9 inch cock and watched her submit to him several times. I wanted him to bring his friends and gangbang her till she couldn’t walk but we moved across country before that happened. I did eat her as he was fucking her from behind with me underneath. After he came in her I choked and almost drown so much cum gushed out of her.

socalhubbysocalhubbyover 5 years ago
Yet another homerun.

I just can't praise this serious enough. It hits all of my fetish buttons while keeping the husband and wife's marriage positive and growing. that's been the case as my wife has cuckold me. is just made us closer and happier. too many cuckold stories misstep this is really achievable.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowabout 4 years ago
Alberto is gone

I kept thinking Dennis would end up sucking Alberto’s cock, at least to the point of cleaning it up. I am sure further adventures await.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I would love to eat a load of gelatinous sperm out of a good looking woman's hairless pussy.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver211 days ago

Truly beautiful, we are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle like this. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous